** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Club Rugby Weekend > May 19th & 20th

avivapro12.jpg

frencheurope.jpg

An interesting weekend of rugby coming up. My home town club Cardiff Blues are up against Stade Francais in the European Rugby Champions Cup. I have to say the general feeling here is more one of faint optimism. The Blues support will always still live back in the glory days and hope for a trophy but the new generation know those days have long gone. @harry_rag, any of these games appeal to your betting this weekend?

I've been working my way through the games and struggling to find a bet so am having to make do with the satisfaction of being disciplined enough to say "no bet" and move on to the next game!

Finally, I've found what looks like a sound bet in the Exeter/Saracens game. Ashton to score a try at 3.2 on BF.

I was going to back him at 13/8 until I saw that surprising price which is definite value for me on current form and looking at today's match up. I'd be sub 6/4. Still over £200 available at that price. 13/8 worth a normal bet, perhaps "normal +50%" if you can avail yourself of the exchange price.