** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Super League Play Off Greece

This is another game, but I also expect that it will not have many phases ahead of the two fires, since no team will want to lose, I expect the two teams to be quite cautious and I will suggest the under 2.5
PAOK THESSALONIKI vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65

The game will be tough and will definitely have few goals and few final terms for goals and I will suggest the under 2.5
PANIONIOS vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

AEK was awful on Wednesday, while Panathinaikos has many important absences and has no depth in the roster to replenish them, I expect a closed game with a few phases ahead of the two heats
AEK ATHEN vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

In this match, I expect to have a closed game with few goals, PAOK is absent and hard to find pace with the changes that will be made while Panionios relies mainly on his defense and counter-attacks
PAOK THESSALONIKI vs PANIONIOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.70

Surely the two teams have no margin for scoring points, they need to give it all for the win, once again I expect a very closed game with few goals, it will be decided in the details
PANATHINAIKOS vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.53

Panionios is very tough defending, with very difficult goals, two goals scored in three games whereas PAOK has scored just one goal so far, I expect a very closed match with a few goals
PANIONIOS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60

As in the previous matches, so today I expect very closed match with few goals, victory, if judged, will be judged in the details
AEK ATHEN vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

In this show I can not go with the few goals, the victory will be judged today in the goal
PANATHINAIKOS vs PANIONIOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.57

Greece:

Panathinaikos have won their last 7 home games in Super League.
AEL Kalloni FC have lost their last 8 games in Second Division.
Aris Thessaloniki FC have kept a clean sheet in their last 10 home games in Second Division.
Apollon Smirnis are undefeated in their last 34 games in Second Division.

Interesting 19 Football Betting Streaks for 28.05.2017 ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-28-05-2017