** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Greece Cup 2019/20

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

The most important match, which will judge the qualification, always the big derby have tension and passion, today, I expect again to be closed match, with few phases and goals, only one goal can change the balance, the qualification will be decided in the details
AEK ATHENS vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.52

Larissa certainly has a significant lead in qualifying, even if defeated by 0-1, it will qualify, but on the contrary PAS Giannena wants to score at least twice, I expect Larissa to defend itself defensively, as almost always, to close them places and rely on its defense, the few goals have the first word and probably the last word
LARISA AEL vs PAS GIANNINA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60

I do not believe that PAOK will have a problem getting the qualifying, it is tight defensive, I do not see that it will accept two goals to be in danger, the two teams do very often small scores because of their defenses and I do not believe to open the score
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Cup

PAOK Thessaloniki FC have won their last 8 games in Cup.
PAOK Thessaloniki FC have won their last 3 games against Atromitos in all competitions.

You can find interesting 37 Football Betting Streaks for 08.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-08-02-2018-7613

• 3 weeks later...

Panionios is not in an ideal situation, has issues and has negative results, PAOK is in shape, with granite defense and can now take the lead and the lead for qualification, he is rested and wants to prove some things
PANIONIOS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 2.00

Surely the two teams will give it all to qualify, Larissa will be classed with her defensive attachment, while AEK has signs of fatigue and I do not expect to be very aggressive, will try not to take a goal and get the qualification in OAKA, the few goals have the first floor and probably the last one
LARISA AEL vs AEK ATHENS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.48

• 1 month later...

AEK wants a goal to qualify, while Larissa keeps the scratch in the defense to be in the final, I do not expect an open match, the two teams will be very careful, since one goal will change the balance. I'm waiting for a patience game, with closed spaces, especially from Larissa, so the few goals have a lot of chances of verification
AEK ATHENS vs LARISA AEL @@ +3.50 Under, odds 1.50

• 4 weeks later...

a great match that ideally suits the season, I hope to evolve smoothly and enjoy the joy of the game. I expect the two teams not to take any particular risks and to be cautious, giving weight to the defensive function. The two teams have the best defenses and I see a closed match with a few goals
AEK ATHENS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

• 11 months later...

A great fight at OAKA, where he judges a title, that of the Greek Cup, with both teams giving it all. AEK had more time to prepare, since PAOK was a bit disengaged from the Championship celebrations. The quality of the two teams is given, and any team found in her day and pulling her virtues will have the lead. Boundary favorite in betting platforms is the Northern Bull. I'm expecting a patience game without a risk from both opponents, because a goal changes balance. I will go with the few goals
PAOK THESSALONIKI vs AEK ATHENS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

• 8 months later...

The two teams will not line up in a basic composition and will be spoiled for form. I don't expect the game to be rhythmic and so we will have a few goals and phases in front of both. I'll bet on a few goals
LAMIA 1964 vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.70

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Greece Cup 2019/20
  • 4 weeks later...

Single semi-final for the Cup with the favorites. Lyon is in good shape and is also psychologically elevated after wins over Juventus and St Etienne. He has had four wins in his last five games, while he is particularly strong at home. The guests chase their every goal and are qualitatively two steps above all other teams. I think it's up to the Paris players to win tonight and at odds of this kind it's worth betting on them. The Parisians have proven that they do not understand seats when needed
OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS vs PARIS SAINT GERMAIN @@ PARIS SAINT GERMAIN, odds 1.70

I expect a game with a lot of purpose, as there is the repeater. I expect to have a repeat of the championship match and I will bet on a few goals
PAOK THESSALONIKI vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65

It will be a tough battle, where the qualification will be judged on the details in both matches. AEK is firm in defense with Carrera in the leadership technique and will strive to maintain a zero in her defense. Aris is not far from Thessaloniki and wants to return to his home country with hopes of qualifying. I expect a low score, with a lot of purpose and I'll bet a few goals
AEK ATHENS vs ARIS THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.57