** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Most Corners

twinny

Had a little bit of the 15/2 and also channeled this into a couple of spread bets, buy Paraguay corners squared at 8 and cross corners at 16, both with Spreadex. (Corners squared being exactly that so 3 corners would edge the bet into profit, cross corners being home corners multiplied by away corners.)

Nothing in the recent head to heads to put me off and these are the sort of corner bets I like in games where one team is a strong favourite. Paraguay "winning" 9-8 would be a great outcome!

i cant get the 15/2 as limited on paddy power,the only reason ive picked such a big outsider here is the last 2 meetings between these have been in Paraguays favour,though Brazil could easily get many more corners this time,but the 7/1 (15/2) looks decent,good luck with your spread bet Harry :-)

No apologies needed for losing picks, certainly not at prices like 15/2.

My choice how and when to follow and these are the type of bets I like. I trust you don't mind me adding my comments and interpretations but feel free to let me know if you'd prefer me to follow in silence or with a bit less chat!

haha nope all comments are certanly welcome,these glory hunts can be 

quiet with no conversation :-) and if you see anything that catches your eye gimmi a shout and i will certanly look at having a bet on it

looking at a few for Friday and the weekend but most not priced up yet

I'll certainly flag up any bets that I think are worth a look though corners don't form as big a part of my betting as they once did. I always liked Rayo Vallecano for corners against the "big three" in Spain but as they are currently languishing in the second flight that particular ship has sailed!

I'll be along for the ride for a while I think, following directly or indirectly on a few of your bets at least.

Not much to go at tonight so I might as well bring my record keeping up to date!

for Saturday

Liverpool v Everton 12.30 kick off backing Everton @ 23/5 unibet (27/5 available marathon bet)

Hull v West Ham 3pm kick off backing Hull @ 31/20 unibet (best price about)

two evening games

Sassoula v Lazio 5pm kick off backing Sassoula @ 51/20 unibet

Southampton v  Bournmouth backing  Bournmouth @ 19/10 unibet  (27/5 available marathon bet)

i have done a few small multi bets but as stated earlyer only singles for this thread(not to myself open up a marathon bet account )

a note for Harry Rag who i know is following this,Sassoula went 2..7 up on corners last game before amazingly loseing 11..7 so if spread betting add a bit of insurance if they do manage to go 2 or 3 corners ahead :-)

12 hours ago, twinny said:

Whoops sorry about the short notice Harry,if im following something i.e Ralphies quick system i get an email alert on my phone as soon as he posts

No need to apologise, I just had other stuff to do at the time. I am following now though so will see how that goes. Good luck with tonight's pick, will follow if I can get an ok price.