Bet365 $20K Freerolls In July

Run Dmc Vs Pat Nevin

Re: Bet365 $20K Freerolls In July I don't know what this shows. I think generally I've got an OK game but lack some imagination and can get beaten by a few potential bluffs and raises (should have gone all-n with a pocket pair of 7s but go all-in with a lousy A7o!). I can't imagine the pressure that heniek was under when he won and I was 27th/28th or something like that. Wonder what you must have been feeling Gaz last week, when you were the last PL member standing! :lol 242 for $15? OK considering what shape I was under (I had a disconnection just before the first break at around 8:30pm but only lost 300 or so chips). Well three weeks left to get a champion here from the PL and I honestly hope that someone here can do it again in Bet365's freerolls. 200 and better is 'easily reachable' but you gotta beat the software not just the other players as well as have around at least 10,000 in chips when the blinds get raised to 800/1600.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bet365 $20K Freerolls In July

i'm out of the 1k one' date=' it's been mental, have never seen so many all-ins...[/quote'] Just hit the 1 hour break - 1405 players left from the 9179 who started I'm just about hanging in there on 1,540 - it's a struggle though.........

Re: Bet365 $20K Freerolls In July

Originally Posted by friskyfitz playin 5 different tables in the time around 8pm so expect anything as I will no doubt be as confused as fcuk.....
Make that 4... 2nd hand...dealt AA another player calls all-in, I see him and his pocket 4's catch on the flop... great start to the night loon.gif just the... 20k freeroll Powers $100 giveaway Laddies Cruise freeroll and a $50 six seater...winner takes all, left for me now!!!!