** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Club Rugby Weekend > Feb 17th - 19th

premiershipodds.jpg.4bebb0551f1553bf83ef

pro12.jpg.8bb548d150c6ab88a7dfb9b45d1823

frenchchampodds.jpg.c766fcb75af6801cf56f

Here are the fixtures for this weekend's club rugby action. @harry_rag, do you bet much on the club stuff? As a Cardiff-born lad, I'm always keen to back the Blues but know how terrible we can be. I fancy us to beat Benetton Treviso by a good 12 points at least this weekend. Even without our Welsh players I think we can churn out a positive score.

I'm on Leinster hotshots at 36 with Spreadex & Gloucester's at 21 with SPIN.

Latter my own work, look a bit cheap & couldn't resist topping up on one of them, Scott, at 5/1 anytime. The game's live on BT freeview. 

Former tipped by RP at 43 with SPIN who have the less attractive Carberry rather than Conan so 36 looks a great bet.

Apologies for less detail than usual but I'm technically having a "night off" tonight. Just felt like offering a quick reply.

I'd normally be happy with 2 winners (the hotshots made up at 50 and 25 respectively) but I'm a tad piqued that the Leinster hotshots with SPIN made up at 100 with the additional points from a brace of Carberry tries. He was 4/1 to score a single try and, unfortunately, I didn't have a "just in case" bet on him.

Obviously I made the wrong decision with the benefit of hindsight but I suspect that, in the long run, the right thing to do would be to buy the significantly cheaper set of players where the player that differs is of similar value. Had Conan scored a couple of tries I'd have been smugly self satisfied with the outcome, had the 3 players in common mustered the 4 tries between them it wouldn't have made a difference to the total. I'll just have to take it on the chin that the "missing" player had such a good night.