** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Greece Cup 08 Fev

Olympiakos is definitely better and higher quality group and can take the lead to advance to the next phase, Sa Pinto is defense coach, will field the team with defense guidelines
OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS vs ATROMITOS ATHINON @@ +3.00 Under, odds 1.77

Panathinaikos most games were low-scoring. Total has 13 to 19 under 2,5 and 12 to 19 no goal, Asteras Tripolis overall in the Championship has 10 to 19 under 2,5 and 11 to 19 no goal, I expect both teams to be especially cautious and give basis to the defensive their function, because in this phase every goal counts
PANATHINAIKOS vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.89

Xanthi from three negative results in the league, drew with AEK, while defeated by Panionios and Olympiakos. Overall league has 13 to 19 under 2,5 and 13 to 19 no goal, while at home 7 to 9 under 2,5 and so in no goal. PAOK is in excellent racing condition, nine in recent games has eight wins and one defeat, while in all competitions is 12 wins and one defeat, scoring in these games 34 goals and conceding just four goals. Xanthi does not press well in recent games, unlike PAOK seems to have found form, scoring easier, today I will go to the guest form
A.O XANTHI vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 2.01

Platanias seems to be a very good race condition in the league in eight most recent games has only one defeat and five wins, while in all competitions has eight wins, two draws and one defeat. By Manolo Jimenez on the bench has given five games, which counts four wins and one draw, without even having received a goal to these games. AEK played Sunday afternoon while Platanias Monday and indeed elsewhere, today I do not expect an open game with a lot of goals, both teams will be cautious because as I again mention any goals in this phase counts
PLATANIAS vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65

I've seen some of your tips in here so decided to have a go on PAOK tonight. Good decision.

Maybe I'll start looking at more Greek fixtures as PAOK look a decent side. Are Xanthi really the 4th best team in the country? They looked TERRIBLE.

I get the feeling PAOK have won you quite a lot of money in the last few months ;) 

Edited by Icongene