** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

THE BIG ONE

waggy

2 hours ago, waggy said:

He owed me one aldric. Made me sweat a bit by losing the first set. My other thread had a close cricket win by 1 run. All in all a close run day.

Result: Sock won 5-7, 7-5, 6-3, WON £171.43

Bank now £1483.65

It was a great match to watch though. I bet on Sock after he lost the first set so the price was good too. Thanks to you too because you were half the reason I went for the bet, the other was just... watching him the past few matches, he  definitely should win, I guess.:ok:cheers

On 09/05/2016, 11:34:36, waggy said:

Horse running tomorrow at my local course Beverley worth having a decent bet on. Let you know about 11.00. Put it on this thread.

What happened with the Gee Gee?

Result: Stosur won 2-1, WON £120  

Bank now £1603.65

I didn't watch the Sock match vikki, just followed it on flash/tennis. You got a better price than I did. My tennis bets always seem to lose the 1st set, like yesterday with Stosur, but have come good in the end.

Sorry Skittle I put it on the other thread.It lost anyway, badly.

On 30 April 2016 at 13:36:54, waggy said:

Starting with £1500 the thread will have a £300 level stake on only ONE BET on any day. All sports will be covered. Some days no selection will be posted. The thread will be for one year only and be mostly short priced selections. Bets will usually be posted before noon but on occasions will be later. The aim, as usual will be just to make a profit. As you will know by now I like to have a big bet now and again and this thread is what this is all about. 

Same here as in your other thread, 'only one bet on any day.' You've even put it in capital letters. What is the point if you don't stick to it?

On 15/05/2016, 11:14:43, potus said:

Same here as in your other thread, 'only one bet on any day.' You've even put it in capital letters. What is the point if you don't stick to it?

Last time you were told by the 'boss', Paul Ross { who incidently is the owner of this site } to basically shut up or get lost.................or have you forgotten.

4 hours ago, Skittle said:

Last time you were told by the 'boss', Paul Ross { who incidently is the owner of this site } to basically shut up or get lost.................or have you forgotten.

No I've not forgotten, in fact I've been pretty much silent since then because I'm scared to post as I don't know what I'm allowed to say or what will get me in trouble!

However, seeing somebody state one thing... 'I will do this' and then go and do the opposite and challenging them on that, I'm hoping and assuming isn't unfair behaviour or going to get me into trouble. If it is, then I really am completely lost as to what is and isn't allowed to be said on this site. Sorry for the continued disruption this seems to be causing but as mentioned previously, honesty and openness are important here.

You can't really be sorry as you are carrying on in the same way as before. It's like a footballer who doesn't actually do a bad tackle but the referee gets fed up with all the niggling little ones and eventually brandishes the yellow card.............sometimes the red card will follow.

It's all a bit pathetic to be honest.  There is no need for specific rules on what you are going to do in a glory hunt.

It's not like the forum police will arrest you if you differ slightly from your initial thoughts / framework for a thread.

There are bigger fish to fry than worrying about this thread.

I have altered the aims very slightly on this thread to hopefully put an end to potus being so pedantic. This really will be the last time I will acknowledge anything he says and try and get back to winning a bit of money.

£300 Royal Challengers Bangalore to beat Kings XI Punjab @1/2 (IPL Cricket 15.30)