THE BIG ONE

waggy

£600 EYESHINE (Kempton 19.50) @5/6

NAP of the season so far. If this one gets beat The 'BIG ONE' will finish. That is the confidence I have in this bet. Either way no more bets on this thread until Saturday.

Both bets lost. The 'BIG ONE' is now at an end. The loss on the thread was around £34 which is not terrible but I do realise that I need to be more disciplined. The Golf thread is successful at the moment and the 'new car'  thread is holding its own, so I will stick to those two for the time being.

27 minutes ago, waggy said:

Both bets lost. The 'BIG ONE' is now at an end. The loss on the thread was around £34 which is not terrible but I do realise that I need to be more disciplined. The Golf thread is successful at the moment and the 'new car'  thread is holding its own, so I will stick to those two for the time being.

Support! Carry on succeeding in your other threads! 

This was going well when you were betting on shorter odds..  You then seemed to start going for bigger odds and if they lost you would have multiple bets each day at evens etc.

Maybe have a thread for betting at lower odds as that seemed to be very successful for you.

Good luck.

Waggy, even by your standards, you are all over the place at the moment. 

You need a clear plan in place and some kind of logic as to why the plan could work. At the moment you are just fumbling around in the dark and even with the best knowledge and tips in the world you can't make money with that kind of (lack of) strategy.

'If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.'

Please make a change because this is painful to watch.

5 hours ago, waggy said:

Just added up my threads potus and I am only £13.15 up. A poor return for my efforts. This will be THE day to take notice of you. Watch these spaces.

£13.15 UP??!? Seriously? Is most of that on your golf thread? I can't believe that you are up from the threads that I have seen.

I don't believe that you will change as you have said the same many times before but I'd love it if you proved me wrong.

Total to date Potus:  New Car -£298.46   ~   Big One -£633.22   ~   Both To Score +£0.62   ~   One A Week +£100   ~   Golf +£869.83   ~   Total profit £38.77

Not much to be proud of there. Will try and prove you wrong. The golf saved me from total disaster.

26 minutes ago, waggy said:

Total to date Potus:  New Car -£298.46   ~   Big One -£633.22   ~   Both To Score +£0.62   ~   One A Week +£100   ~   Golf +£869.83   ~   Total profit £38.77

Not much to be proud of there. Will try and prove you wrong. The golf saved me from total disaster.

Ah, you're meaning just your current threads? That's what confused me. Every thread of yours that I've seen has ended in disaster. Sadly, I'd expect the golf one to go the same way eventually but if it turns out you've found a winning formula there then you should probably just stick to that?