Monday Racing

Shame we lost Stratford today, i often went to that meeting when i lived in the Midlands. It was always a great atmosphere with the early arriving Irish punters in town for Cheltenham.

Plumpton in horrible but we have a fair meeting at Taunton i reckon and good enough to do a Pot for the first time in a week.

Warming up for tomorrow eh!

Nap:

355 Taunton: Masters Hill 5/2 BetVic/Hills

Been watching this horse this season and been a bit disappointed with him. Finally last time out he started to show a bit of what i thought he was capable of and has now found a decent opportunity to get his head back in front.

3m4f on soft ground is ideal and has dropped 6lb since the start of the season. Jockey takes another 7lbs off so has to been with very chance here.

56e68c4241e42_ScreenShot2016-03-14at09.5

Good luck with the Pot BH !

There's one interesting runner today at Taunton in the handicap hurdle at 4.25

Konig Dax holds the honour of being the only horse to have beaten Douvan who will undoubtedly go off as the shortest priced favourite at the Festival

He beat him by 5 lengths no less on Douvan's racecourse debut in France in 2014. Since then he's only run once, trailing home well beaten at Catterick whilst Douvan has blazed a trail through all the top races in Britain and Ireland

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.