Thursday Racing

Nap: 

340 Ludlow: Galway Jack EW 8/1 bet365 / Power

Cant fancy anything that strongly today so i'm going for an each-way bet on the reliable Galway Jack. He's not been going over this kind of trip so hence the 'EW', i'm just curious as to why at the age of 11 they would change their views on his trip. Anyway he has won over 3m before but it was an age ago and i suppose Ludlow is a track where you can get away with it if your not 100% certain of stamina. The thing i like about Galway Jack is that he dictates things up front and thats ideal for this place. Ive seen many go off in front at Ludlow and proved hard to peg back, if Jack can get into a nice rhythm he could skip away and at least hang on for a profit.

Ludlow Pot; Not very confident today, might know my fate early on!

56d80092de93e_ScreenShot2016-03-03at09.1

The big racing story today will likely happen in the House of Commons where the Government is expected to announce it's policy on the future of the Levy

(the whispers are that it doesn't have a future and will be abolished to be replaced by a funding system that won't involve the government getting dragged in every year to referee it)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.