** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Wednesday Racing

Bangor and Wincanton today over the jumps and 2 AW meetings for those of that persuasion.

I reckon Bangor has gone downhill in the last couple of years, it used to be a benefit for the McCain yard, funny coincidence that. Hopefully he will return to former glories one day and might nick a winner here. Most interesting horse of the day there is Go West Young Man (2.30), still a novice at 8 and threw one or two good chances away during his career. A right old monkey and hope he can get his head in front at last although he won't be carrying any of my money.

Nap runs at Wincanton, thought he was at Newbury on Saturday so surprised to see him entered here and must be followed in this easier opportunity. I think they want to get him at Cheltenham so needs to raise his mark a few pounds and it makes sense to pick the easier race.

I suppose all eyes will be focused on the Victoria Pendleton saga, one or two decent judges have started to doubt this venture and i'm not surprised. I took up riding lessons a couple of years ago and its not that easy i'll tell you. For her to start from scratch and ride at the Festival would be an amazing achievement. I think those that are in the Pendleton backroom are scared to death of her lack of fear and worried she might make them all look silly in front of the watching millions. Hope she wins today!

Nap:

245 Wincanton: La Vaticane 11/4 bet365

Put this one up for a much bigger prize on Saturday but has chosen to come here instead and the hint should be taken. Very useful in France and should really be looking to reach somewhere near the 140's. Gets in here off 133 and on his Newbury run has solid credentials for a race such as this. Was travelling well last time at Ascot before hitting a flat spot but wasn't disgraced back in 5th place that day.

Wincanton Pot:

56d6b70bc801b_ScreenShot2016-03-02at09.4