ROYAL ASCOT (YORK) COMPETITION - Enter here

On the same lines as Billyhills' Cheltenham comp, this will run from Tuesday 14th June until Saturday 18th June. Rules below copied from the Cheltenham comp. Please enter here on this thread. A prize of 25 pounds sterling has been generously put up by Osesame for the winner. Format as follows; Select 3 horses each day of the meeting. 10pts win on first selection 5pts win on second selection 5pts E/W on third selection Total 25pts to bet on each day (125pts in total) This way we get to pick our 'nap', 'next best', and best 'E/W' value bet. At the end of each day I will settle all the bets and produce a league table. All bets will be settled at SP All Each way bets will be settled at 1/4 odds for this competition. Bets will be settled as normal rules, everyone has 25pt staked per day, so for example; Bet 1 1st Sel. Winner 4/1= 50pts 2ndSel. Loser = -5pts 3rd Sel. Loser = -10pts Total for day = 25pts staked - 50pts return = 25pts profit. Bet 2 1st sel. loser = -10pts 2nd sel. loser = -5pts 3rd sel placed at 16/1 = 25pts (-5pts for the win part) Total staked 25pts - Returned 25pts = 0pts profit. Obviously if all three lose you get -25pts. If anyone doesnt post tips for any day they will also get -25pts for that day, this is to encourage posts. All posts must be submitted by the 'off' time of first Ascot race on that day. Any bets after that will be treated as if they didnt post ie; losers. This is so everyone is on a level playing field and to prevent tactical placing of bets. Anyone who may be unavailable for any of the days can post their selections in advance by starting a seperate thread and i will pick them up. If anyone has selected a Non Runner they can replace this selection only, as long as it is before the time of the first race of the day. Anyone who is unable to replace a NR, will not be deducted any points.

Re: ROYAL ASCOT (YORK) COMPETITION - Enter here ok to date we have: Bowles10 AK1979 Master Joe Onetofollow Claretkid Leeds5151 Striker Gambl0r Punto83 Slapdash Manckevin Scouse Jonnyrushton WFTE Turkoman entry will be open until time of 1st race tuesday. I wont be checking posts during the day, so please read the rules & try to post in the following format to make it easier for me to cut & paste into a table: 10pts win (selection name) (race time) 5pts win (selection name) (race time) 5pts E/W (selection name) (race time) Cheers for the interest shown so far. :welcome to those newbies willing to have a go.

Re: ROYAL ASCOT (YORK) COMPETITION - Enter here count me in Bowles got me ticket for the semi Bowles behind the goal WE ARE THE LEFT SIDE got me banner :gimme sorted be there to the end mate no leaving 10 mins from end part-time supporter - not me THE CUP is coming to Div. 2 positive mate no doubt you are gonna win it where's me tablets..................