** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

ipoker update

DasBoot

Aye, Sandboxie fine for me too, can log into all ipoker accounts except Genting or Grosvenor.

Apparantely I don't exist on the former... oh how soon they forget :lol and quoting their support team I need to "sort it out myself, nothing they can do" & the latter seemingly moved to MPN but download is pants.

I can track a space station 250 miles up and travelling at 14,000mph to the nearest millimetre via any mobile device, but I can't keep track of where all the poker skins end up :eyes

1 hour ago, Kevathallam said:

ive no problems on Gentings ,won the pennyroll on there twice last week and also yesterday so na na na na na. Only joking Bart hope you get it sorted soon

Actually laughing out loud, awesome post :ok

Make hay mate, I will return at some point no doubt.

• 2 weeks later...

I also hate this software...completely user unfriendly......was much simpler and cleaner before....the lobby in particular is a total mess and nothing can be found easily....also when you are playing a tournament it is not very easy to see how many places payout or the current tournament standings...awful awful.....it is a shame there is no "classic view" function likes some other networks have.