Re: Lay Acca Yep I was mad. frown2.gif Im sure this one lost because Id already made a mental decision that Id make a withdrawl after this one. Lay 11 2.55 Wolverhampton - Lord Of The East @ 2.34 Lay to lose 80.36pts Result: 1st Profit:-80.36pts Attempt 1: -20pts Attempt 2: +20pts(Reached 80.36pts,10 lays) So after attempt 2 the system is level overall.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Lay Acca Unlucky WFTE, you were going so well! I was going to ask when you were thinking about withdrawing as you were nicely into profit. Oh and by the way, I too work for the enemy, though not for much longer hopefully!

Re: Lay Acca

I cant bloody believe it! I picked a horse to lay today' date=' typed up my post and (due to a few late nights) decided to have a little kip. Just woke up and found out the horse lost, came to update and found my post still sitting there waiting for me to press post reply. :@ :wall[/quote'] :lol Unlucky mate!

Re: Lay Acca Lay 4 3.25 Carlisle - Wahoo Sam @ 8.4 Lay to lose 39.07pts Result: UP Profit:+5.02pts Now reached the 40pt stage again so Ill bank my 20pt stake and continue with the remainder. Attempt 1: -20pts Attempt 2: +20pts(Reached 80.36pts,10 lays) Attempt 3: -20pts Attempt 4: -20pts Attempt 5: Stake banked(24.09pts running)

Re: Lay Acca The selection was beaten but I wish Id left it a little later because the price dropped by a whole point. Lay 9 3.20 Newbury - Humble Opinion @ 4.9 Lay to lose 49.48pts Result: 2nd Profit:+12.05pts We've now reached 61.53pts. I'm going to withdraw 20pts and continue from the remainder. Attempt 1: -20pts Attempt 2: +20pts(Reached 80.36pts,10 lays) Attempt 3: -20pts Attempt 4: -20pts Attempt 5: +20pts(41.53pts running)