** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Primeira Liga > 2nd Jan/ 3rd Jan

Sporting CP vs Porto Preview: Title rivals meet in hotly anticipated Primeira Liga clash

First and second place go head-to-head in this exciting match up that could go a long way to deciding the destination of the Primeira Liga crown. Both sides were unbeaten up until the last round of games when Sporting CP suffered a first defeat of the campaign to lowly Uniao da Madeira. Can the home side recover to inflict a first loss on visiting Porto?

THE BET

Asian Handicap: Sporting 0 @ 8/9 with BetVictor

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/sporting-cp-vs-porto-preview-title-rivals-meet-in-hotly-anticipated-primeira-liga-clash-2015123104

Sporting-Porto

Assuming christmas and new year didn't mess sporting players minds and body, I think this will be a easy win for sporting, since despite Porto first place, they performances had been somewhat inconsistent that range from appaling to decent and looks worsening over time, they only win because the later teams they faced are very poor. Sporting is very solid team and seems even improving each day they play. The last game they lost against U.Madeira they were just very unlucky. Clear value on sporting. My bets (divide stake unit for all):

EH Sporting -1, at 5.00

Sporting to win, at 2.5

Sporting to win HT, at 3.25

Guimaraes - Benfica

Benfica has been with inconsistent performances, and odds are good for Guimaraes possibility to win here.

Guimaraes to win, at 6.75

Setubal-Braga

Setubal is the sensation team of the liga, they are playing good football and with above average performaces. Braga is good team, but odds for Setubal winning are too high.

Setubal to win, at 4.00

Edited by pulsar12

On 1/1/2016, 11:06:17, pulsar12 said:

Sporting-Porto

Assuming christmas and new year didn't mess sporting players minds and body, I think this will be a easy win for sporting, since despite Porto first place, they performances had been somewhat inconsistent that range from appaling to decent and looks worsening over time, they only win because the later teams they faced are very poor. Sporting is very solid team and seems even improving each day they play. The last game they lost against U.Madeira they were just very unlucky. Clear value on sporting. My bets (divide stake unit for all):

EH Sporting -1, at 5.00

Sporting to win, at 2.5

Sporting to win HT, at 3.25

Guimaraes - Benfica

Benfica has been with inconsistent performances, and odds are good for Guimaraes possibility to win here.

Guimaraes to win, at 6.75

Setubal-Braga

Setubal is the sensation team of the liga, they are playing good football and with above average performaces. Braga is good team, but odds for Setubal winning are too high.

Setubal to win, at 4.00

Great stuff. 3 winners and Sporting utterly dominant.

Guimaraes also put up a good fight against Benfica and on another day may have got something from the game.

21 minutes ago, pulsar12 said:

Forgot this one: Rio Ave - Tondela.

Rio Ave is a decent team (average+). Tondela has been so appaling that I don't see any reason to not bet Rio Ave. I will go for EH -1 Rio Ave, at 2.5

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Zeegelar,one of the home team's main defenders and 2nd top scorer of the team has left the club + they have another defender-Monte out for today while Tondela are at full strenght.Any missings the home team has must be important ones because they are not Porto nor Sporting who have long benches and everyone counts here.I think odds of 1.60 don't hold value although Rio should prevail eventually.