ATP World Tour Finals 2015

CzechPunter

Hopefully there will be some good match betting opportunities throughout these ATP Tour Finals but let's start with the obvious pre-tournament bet. Novak Djokovic to win the tournament at 1/2 with Bet365 - probably even better odds available if you shop around - is an absolute gift of a price. The bookies could just as feasibly and easily put him at 1/6 or something like that, so 1/2 is a delight. I don't think I need to list his credentials which make this a top bet as I'm sure you're all aware of them.

While we're on the subject, this is probably as good a place as any to praise Djokovic for being a gambler's dream this season. What a season the guy has had and what a lot of profit he has made available for people wishing to bet on him. Gambling and making a profit is normally so difficult and requires a lot of time, knowledge and research as well as blood, sweat and tears - okay, perhaps without the blood part. Djokovic has made it so easy to make money this season, whether it be on tournament betting, match betting, set betting or game handicap betting, the bookies just haven't kept up with how good he is and every game he plays has been an opportunity for us to effectively print money.

I hope it continues into next season but in case it doesn't, now is as good a time as any to say publicly 'thank you Novak Djokovic for your brilliance this season, you've been so good that even the bookies haven't kept up with you.' 

Edited by potus

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.