** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

ATP World Tour Finals 2015

Hopefully there will be some good match betting opportunities throughout these ATP Tour Finals but let's start with the obvious pre-tournament bet. Novak Djokovic to win the tournament at 1/2 with Bet365 - probably even better odds available if you shop around - is an absolute gift of a price. The bookies could just as feasibly and easily put him at 1/6 or something like that, so 1/2 is a delight. I don't think I need to list his credentials which make this a top bet as I'm sure you're all aware of them.

While we're on the subject, this is probably as good a place as any to praise Djokovic for being a gambler's dream this season. What a season the guy has had and what a lot of profit he has made available for people wishing to bet on him. Gambling and making a profit is normally so difficult and requires a lot of time, knowledge and research as well as blood, sweat and tears - okay, perhaps without the blood part. Djokovic has made it so easy to make money this season, whether it be on tournament betting, match betting, set betting or game handicap betting, the bookies just haven't kept up with how good he is and every game he plays has been an opportunity for us to effectively print money.

I hope it continues into next season but in case it doesn't, now is as good a time as any to say publicly 'thank you Novak Djokovic for your brilliance this season, you've been so good that even the bookies haven't kept up with you.' 

Edited by potus

Back Andy Murray NOT to reach the semi-finals for a 7/10 stake at 3.20 with Paddy Power

Back Novak Djokovic (-5.5) to beat Kei Nishikori for a 7/10 stake at 2.00 with Paddy Power

Back Roger Federer (-3.5) to beat Tomas Berdych for a 7/10 stake at 1.80 with Paddy Power

3.20 for Murray not to qualify for the semis given the Davis Cup Finals and everything? Now that's a price that I can't ignore, even though he's obviously the favourite in his group on paper. As far as the Sunday matches are concerned, I think that we're going to see two easy wins for the favourites. The gap between Djokovic and Nishikori is massive at the moment, while I expect Berdych to adopt a defeatist attitude considering his group - the refined playing style Federer has adopted in the second part of the season should also work well against him, as he's never been great when having to play under pressure all the time.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/atp-world-tour-finals-betting-can-anyone-beat-novak-djokovic-in-london-

Back Stanislas Wawrinka (+2.5) to beat Rafael Nadal for a 7/10 stake at 1.80 with Skybet

Back David Ferrer (+1.5 sets) to beat Andy Murray for a 7/10 stake at 2.00 with Skybet

The favourites got the job done easily today, but I'll go with the underdogs tomorrow. Wawrinka should have a good shot at repeating his performance from Paris, so the 1.80 that's on offer for him to cover the 2.5 games handicap looks good to me. Meanwhile, I also think that Ferrer will have a good chance of stealing at least a set off Murray, who might lack the focus that's needed to win matches like this easily.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/atp-world-tour-finals-betting-murray-faces-ferrer-nadal-plays-against-wawrinka

Back T.Berdych/K.Nishikori - Under 22.5 games for a 7/10 stake at 1.90 with Paddy Power

Back Novak Djokovic (-3.5) to beat Roger Federer for a 7/10 stake at 1.80 with Skybet

The unders look worth a bet to me in Berdych/Nishikori, can see either of them falling apart after losing the first set and the group situation is such that only an easy win would probably count for something. I also fancy Djokovic quite strongly against Federer - he's the better player of the two, the surface speaks in his favour, and I also guess that Federer doesn't need this win as much.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/atp-world-tour-finals-betting-djokovic-federer-the-obvious-highlight-on-tuesday

Stan has let us down badly today. That's definitely a match he should be winning. I don't get his lack of consistency at all - the only player on tour able to outdo Djokovic, yet most of the time he is nowhere near that level in terms of performance. It's bizarre.

Back Rafael Nadal to beat Andy Murray for a 7/10 stake at 2.43 with Unibet

Back David Ferrer to beat Stanislas Wawrinka for a 7/10 stake at 2.37 with Bet365

Somehow, I think that at least one of the Spaniards will prevail tomorrow. Murray is the favourite against Nadal, but 2.43 looks value to me nonetheless, the surface doesn't favour either one too much and they both were at about the same level in their first matches. Meanwhile, Ferrer should perhaps be even the slight favourite against Wawrinka - if Wawrinka plays like he did against Nadal, he'll get crushed, while it should be a fairly even match if he improves a bit.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/atp-world-tour-finals-betting-murray-plays-against-nadal-wawrinka-faces-ferrer

I can't believe that Djokovic - Federer result. Where did that come from? Federer has been in Djokovic's pocket all year.

The only consolation is that the odds on Djokovic winning the tournament should be pretty good now - he might even be down to second favourite - so I'd encourage anyone who can to get on that as he will still win the tournament. Unfortunately I've lost all my money betting on Djokovic winning tonight's match, so I can't get any of that action myself. 

Back Novak Djokovic (-5.5) to beat Tomas Berdych for a 7/10 stake at 2.20 with Bet365

Back Roger Federer (-4.5) to beat Kei Nishikori for a 7/10 stake at 1.83 with Paddy Power

I expect to see two easy wins tomorrow, would be really surprised to see either of the two favourites lose. Djokovic will be looking for a response to that loss and he's got a good opponent which he can outplay completely with just a bit of luck. Meanwhile, Federer will want to keep his record flawless after winning his first four sets in London. Berdych and Nishikori might be good on paper, but I'm sure that you'll agree with me when I say that they've both been extremely average in London so far.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/atp-world-tour-finals-betting-can-berdych-upset-the-world-s-number-one-in-london-

Back Rafael Nadal (-4.5) to beat David Ferrer for a 7/10 stake at 2.12 with Unibet

A very strange tournament so far, some mind-boggling matches really. Just one for me tomorrow, as I'm effectively on Wawrinka at 3.20. Basically, Nadal should be way too strong for this sort of Ferrer that's self-destructing under pressure. He looked very poor against Wawrinka once he failed to serve the set out - and Nadal won't want to lose the momentum he's been able to gain in the two previous matches.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/atp-world-tour-finals-betting-the-question-is-simple--wawrinka-or-murray-

Back Rafael Nadal (+1.5 sets) to beat Novak Djokovic for a 7/10 stake at 2.45 with Unibet

Back Roger Federer (-3.5) to beat Stanislas Wawrinka for a 7/10 stake at 2.02 with Unibet

Nadal has arguably been better than Djokovic so far in London, so I'm willing to back him on the set handicap at odds this big, although I very much expect Djokovic to prevail in the end. Federer should have too much for Wawrinka as per usual I guess, even after all those chokes in the match he played against Nishikori.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/atp-world-tour-finals-betting-djokovic-faces-nadal-federer-plays-against-wawrinka

Hello mates! I watched the battle yesterday Ferrer/Nadal.  In my eyes Nadal was great, and Ferrer great too. But all of a sudden in third set, Ferrer run out of petrol. He started making silly mistakes because of the fatigue obviously

Today Nadal plays again, and the important factor is that the match is taking place LESS than 24 hours of the yesterday's one. I think that Nadal can only hope to win the first set. He was astonishing, equal to a giant for long periods, and of course with such a performance he is more than able to give the lesson to the arrogant Djokovic

For me, the selection is : Nadal to win the first set @3.75 offered by bet365.

ciao! 

Back Novak Djokovic (-3.5) to beat Roger Federer for a 7/10 stake at 2.00 with Paddy Power

After seeing Djokovic today, I'm afraid that I can't see a repeat of the group stage match here. Expect Djokovic to turn it on and just outplay Federer in the slowish London conditions.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/atp-world-tour-finals-betting-federer-and-djokovic-to-provide-the-perfect-finish

Mens Final :

Roger Federer vs Novak Djokovic

over 22.5 games 10/11 paddy power

over 2.5 sets 15/8 paddy power

Djokovic to lost the first set and win the match 4/1 paddy power

Well it is the final and the two best players in the world are contesting it so it should be a classic Federer won the match in the group stage but i think his opponent was a little bit tired but he looked great in the semi final so he is back to his best and can Federer do it again i think it will be a lot tougher and a lot closer it may go to a third set

Mens Doubles Final :

Rohan Bopanna and Florin Mergea vs Jean julian Rojer and Horia Tecau

over 2.5 sets 5/4 paddy power

The doubles final is on first and i think it will be a great final between two great doubles teams but i feel that Rojer and Tecau have been really impressive beating nearly everyone including the best doubles team of all time in the semi finals so they start as favourites but their opponents are also playing well so i expect it to be close

Edited by owenclass