** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

FA Cup and non-league 23rd-25th October

Darran

Boreham Wood v AFC Hornchurch
This game is the one which might well see the biggest shock of the weekend as step 4 side Hornchurch travel to step 1 side Boreham Wood. The home side have been struggling in the league for a while now although they were probably slightly unlucky not to win at Guiseley last Saturday. There main problem has been scoring goals and the pressure will be on them on Saturday as for the first time this season they are playing a game they are heavy favourites to win and they might well choke. Hornchurch are having a great season and they should be playing Ryman Premier football again next season. Confidence will be high and I always like it when an in form team plays an out of form team even at different levels. It wouldn't be a huge surprise if there is only one league between these two sides next season so at BetVictor's 8/1 the away side are a sporting bet.

Harrogate Town v Grimsby Town
I have always been very uncomplimentary about Harrogate's manager, but to be fair this season he seems to have finally got his expensive squad playing really well and they are bang in promotion contention. Now obviously Grimsby are doing well in the league above and have only lost twice this season. Away from home though they have only managed to win twice and I just wonder how seriously they will take the FA Cup this season. Given how close they have gone in the last few seasons promotion to the Football League is all that matters this season and I don't think Paul Hurst will mind too much if they get knocked out here. Obviously Grimsby are rightly favourites, but 9/2 about a home win is higher than it should be.

Maidenhead v Woking
Woking have really struggled since being the first team to beat Forest Green Rovers. They have only managed to win once since then and that was against a dreadful Halifax side. Backing Maidenhead at 80/1 to win National League South has proven to be a decent move given they are currently in 5th place and not surprisingly Alan Devonshire has turned the clubs fortunes around. They have only conceded five at home and lost just once, so I think they have a fair chance of beating an out of form Woking. Marathon are biggest at 36/17.

Salford City v Southport
Given Salford have won just once at home, but are eight from eight away from home in a funny way I would have fancied them more if this game was at Salford, but given the nature of this game I do expect Salford to bring a much improved showing at home. These two teams could well be in the same league next season as Southport have looked a pretty poor side this term. They did beat Kidderminster last weekend, but it was a poor game which they didn't really deserve to win. This game looks ripe for an upset in my view and Marathon are 26/11 about a home win.

Wealdstone v Bognor Regis
Again another two teams who might end up playing in the same league next season either by Wealdstone going down or Bognor going up and you couldn't rule out them swapping places. Granted Wealdstone are unbeaten in six, but they haven't had the hardest set of fixtures and at Marathon's 41/13, which is miles bigger than any other bookie, Bognor are worth a small play as they look a good side in the Ryman Premier this season.

I´m on Northwich today. 8th League against 6th League Chorley and i thinkt there is not such a big different between these two teams. Also Northwich dominating his leauge after 11 Wins out of 12 Games and 31:6 Goals. No injurys here on Northwich Side and at Home they are in League very strong 5-0-0.

Chorley on other Side last Round 3:2 beating 9th League Club Whitley Bay so you see thats can be again hard fight today. They signing from Fleetwood Defender Cartwright on loan few days ago and he is available today, but didn´t think that he can be a big help after only few days of training with the guys. Chorley also 3-1-2 in League on the Road, but 2 Wins was against teams from Bottom of the League.

So for me here small:

Northwich @ 3.22 2/10 Marathonbet

Hi addpea,

I fancy ebbsfleet,hampton,blyth and in FA cup,fylde.I think they are looking for promotion.So they will keep on striding for win.afc fylde can beat barrow who had been struggling on their away form.On the upset side,I fancy harlow,bamber and poole.They have been doing great in this competition so far.What do you think?

What is the nap for this weekend?

No nap all just to same stakes. I think fylde are a bad price. Probably not much between the two sides as the league table showed last year so no real edge in the price. Not got the fixtures to hand at the moment so can't comment on the others. 

I´m on Northwich today. 8th League against 6th League Chorley and i thinkt there is not such a big different between these two teams. Also Northwich dominating his leauge after 11 Wins out of 12 Games and 31:6 Goals. No injurys here on Northwich Side and at Home they are in League very strong 5-0-0.

Chorley on other Side last Round 3:2 beating 9th League Club Whitley Bay so you see thats can be again hard fight today. They signing from Fleetwood Defender Cartwright on loan few days ago and he is available today, but didn´t think that he can be a big help after only few days of training with the guys. Chorley also 3-1-2 in League on the Road, but 2 Wins was against teams from Bottom of the League.

So for me here small:

Northwich @ 3.22 2/10 Marathonbet

FT 0:0 :@