** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Grex's HOMES; 525 selections; +5.6% yield

Grex

Re: Grex's HOMES; 340 bets; +11.5% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Recent results have been poor, to say the least. To put things into perspective, the graph below shows the Bank vs No. of Bets....... the peak was at the end of October. Since then it has been a downwards slide. There has never been such a bad run of results over the past three seasons.... can't explain it :\ [/FONT]

Re: Grex's HOMES; 340 bets; +11.5% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Hi Rosenberg..... the upper cut-off is 1.80 as published by Bet365 on Friday evening before weekend matches. The odds on Man United opened at 1.80 on 02 January, went down to 1.62 on 05 January, and have now gone back up to 1.83.... quite a dramatic fluctuation. We shall see where the odds are tomorrow evening.[/FONT]

Re: Grex's HOMES; 340 bets; +11.5% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Well, United didn't make it...... up to 1.90. A bit over-priced, if you ask me..... but then I may be a little bit biased ;) Two from Serie A for Sunday..... [/FONT]

Re: Grex's HOMES; 353 bets; +10.6% yield Yes, lol, you may be right Grex. This season in particular has entailed some quite shocking results for home favorites. But maintaining the +ve yield in these testing times is an achievement that shouldn't be discounted. It won't be easy either for Man Utd, Everton are one challengers for the UCL this season, and Newcastle are improving, have new signings and are a lot stronger than their league position may suggest. My balls will definitely be sweating tomorrow :-O

Re: Grex's HOMES; 359 bets; +10.7% yield Lol, that's what I said, Palermo didn't come through but Tottenham did :) I was expecting it would be the other way round. Very straightforward for Juventus and Man Utd, two strongest teams in Europe at the moment in my opinion. Anyway those 6 consecutive wins on the table sure look nice :nana

Re: Grex's HOMES; 359 bets; +10.7% yield Sorry, SG....... I missed the word "respectively" :$ As for the run of 6 wins, at these odds, it is not unexpected..... the system has previously had 2 runs of 6 wins, 2 runs of 7 wins, 2 runs of 8 wins, 2 runs 9 wuns, 1 run of 10 wins...... and 1 run of 14 wins :loon. The longest losing streak has been 4 (twice).

Re: Grex's HOMES; 359 bets; +10.7% yield Yeah, it's pretty impressive... I must admit at first I was hesitant because the odds were so low in this system that you would really need 4/6 picks to get a profit, 3/6 and you're at a loss. But the SR is really good :) And the key for me has been shopping around for best odds, with some bookies they can literally take all potential profit from you in particular with low odds. I wasn't confident with this at first but have been pleasantly surprised.