Grex's HOMES; 525 selections; +5.6% yield

Grex

Re: Grex's HOMES; 298 bets; +14.3% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Again, the "unofficials" failed to perform..... including Man United :cry Now that the EP and IA have reached 6 rounds, future selections will be official. The "unofficials" have`performed badly.... 20 bets.... yield (minus) 13.5%. Let's hope the strategy of ignoring the first 6 rounds is justified, and that performance picks up from now on :hope" [/FONT]

Re: Grex's HOMES; 298 bets; +14.3% yield Grex,i notice in the 20 non offical games so far this season only 5 bookmakers (pinnacle,will hill,interwetten,ladbrokes,and paddy power) feature inthe top price. Is it only these you use or is it just that these 5 were the only top priceD bookies for these games? Do you use betfred,coral,boyles,stan james,betvictor,and blue square when looking for the best price.

Re: Grex's HOMES; 298 bets; +14.3% yield Hi, Westcoast..... it would certainly be possible to get marginally better odds by shopping around. However, the system is supposed to represent what your average punter can achieve. To cover the best available odds, you would need accounts with 15 or so bookies.... which, for most people, is not practical. So, I stick with just a few of the "big boys".

Re: Grex's HOMES; 298 bets; +14.3% yield Grex I have now worked out excel spreadsheets and used football data.com to list the last 6 years results. due to time price taken and if a game qualifies or not my figs may difer from yours. serie A has been very steady so I will concentrate on that. pm your email if you want a copy of my spreadsheet for the 6 years

Re: Grex's HOMES; 298 bets; +14.3% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Thanks for the offer, Westcoast...... I have all the data from the same source, and I don't really want to start tinkering with the system after all this time. But feel free to post your selections here, or on a new thread :ok So, after six rounds, the system now becomes "official" again. Liverpool and Spurs just failed to make the cut-off odds (1.44 rather than 1.45), so there are just three selections from Serie A. As Westcoast says, Serie A has been the most profitable perfomer over the previous two seasons, so :hope it continues. [/FONT]

Re: Grex's HOMES; 298 bets; +14.3% yield [B]The ever reliable team (ROMA) for the system in the past launch the season in a positive note..... Hope other follow the same suite, let the winning continue>>>>>> ..............................Grex, Happy New Season.................................... [COLOR=#008000]1. Roma 2 Atalanta 0 2. 3. 4. 5.[/COLOR] [/B]

Re: Grex's HOMES; 298 bets; +14.3% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Thanks Lawalahmed, JTW and Bedlam :ok [/FONT] Yes, it was nice to get a "full house" on the first day of the season's official selections.... I have said it before, and I will say it again..... don't you just LOVE Serie A :cigar [FONT=comic sans ms]No selections next weekend because on the break for internationals. [/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
Re: Grex's HOMES; 305 bets; +15.5% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]First, the bad news.... it looks as though there will be only two selection for the weekend (both from Serie A). The good news is...... one of them is ROMA :nanawho have been an amazing performer for this system over the past 3 seasons. No. selections = 17 No. wins = 16 Yield = 57% :loon[/FONT]

Re: Grex's HOMES; 305 bets; +15.5% yield Al_Shrew;2225680 After taking the 5/6 early doors with paddy power for juventus last week just tried for the 8/13 roma with the same muppets,surprise ,surprise they will not take any sort of bet off me for the game. they call themselves bookies when in fact they are a bunch of cowards . sportingbet were another last week limting me to £100 on a 11/20 shot (udinese)£55 liability ffs, these type of cowardly bookies should be banned from oddschecker,etc. Thank god we have a real bookies like pinnacle who actually take a bet and do not ban you if you win a few quid.

Re: Grex's HOMES; 305 bets; +15.5% yield Grex, I was reading both your threads since you started them, I'm one of those quiet admirers :eek humbled by your amazing stuff :clap Westcoast, I couldn't agree more. Unfortunately you can count the Pinnacle likes on the fingers of one hand (if you're a carpenter ;)). In ideal world there should be a rule for the muppets who aspire to be bookies: if you've got a licence you're allowed to make money on mug punters but you can't refuse a bet if it is within the odds you offer. Nice dream... :eyes

Re: Grex's HOMES; 305 bets; +15.5% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Wow, Westcoast...... I didn't realise people out there were actually putting relatively large amounts of hard cash on this system's selections..... makes me nervous :unsure Thanks Pet33 for the kind words.:ok I really don't understand "reputable" bookies such as Paddy Power putting limits on stakes just because you've managed to make a decent profit in the recent past. After all, have you ever seen a poor bookie? You would think maintaining a good reputation was more important than screwing the few profitable punters. I don't actually bet anymore...... when I used to have a "flutter", I normally stuck with Pinnacle, and never had any problems with them.[/FONT]