Grex's HOMES; 525 selections; +5.6% yield

Grex

Re: Grex's HOMES; 298 bets; +14.3% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]A final round-up of the season's unofficial selections..... showing again the benefit in ignoring the last six rounds. [/FONT] See you in September :ok

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Re: Grex's HOMES; 298 bets; +14.3% yield Having looked at the 7th games of the next EPL we may have a few selections depending on form at the time obviously. Chelsea v Norwich Liverpool v Stoke Man city v Sunderland Tottenham v Aston Villa look like possibles

Re: Grex's HOMES; 298 bets; +14.3% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Wow, Westcoast........ you are a bit quick off the starting-blocks..... these matches take place early October !!! :loon Possibly 3 of them may fall into the 1.45-1.80 odds bracket but, unless Man City have a terrible start to the season (God forbid :p), I think the home odds will be way below 1.45. [/FONT]

Re: Grex's HOMES; 298 bets; +14.3% yield Grex,your probably correct but did`nt Sunderland take 4pts off Man City last season ? not that the bookies will take that into consideration. Man City did have a almost perfect home record so on reflection they will be nearer 1.20 than 1.45.And in all honesty I can see them only getting better now the 1st EPL title is under their belt,just hope for the few other contenders they do not pull to much away from the chasing pack in the coming years or it will get very boring for us all.

• 2 weeks later...
Re: Grex's HOMES; 298 bets; +14.3% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Thanks, Poptips.... and :welcome to PL. There will be no selections on this system until early October...... but let's hope 2012/13 continues to produce profitable results :ok [/FONT]

Re: Grex's HOMES; 298 bets; +14.3% yield Grex if at the start of the season or the end of the season one team falls into the 6 game rule and the other falls out of the 6 game rule would you include that gme ?e.g Norwich v Man city Norwich played 32 Man City played 31 due to europe or postponed games.

Re: Grex's HOMES; 298 bets; +14.3% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Hi, Westcoast...... I am afraid the system is not such a precise "art". After the sixth round has been played, the system will start. There may be two of even four teams that have only played 5 matches (e.g. Spurs and Everton's first match at the start of last season was postponed), but I don't take that into account.... all 20 EP teams are considered. Same for the end of the season :ok[/FONT]

• 1 month later...
Re: Grex's HOMES; 298 bets; +14.3% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Thanks for pointing out this one, Westcoast...... Fulham strolled it ! Just as I do for the last 6 rounds of the season, I will start posting "unofficial" selections until Round 7 to see how it pans out.[/FONT]

Re: Grex's HOMES; 298 bets; +14.3% yield just went through last seasons first 6 rounds of games for EPL & serie A EPL 3 winners 2 losers ROI -8.6% SA 6 winners 8 losers ROI -30.57% This is taking just one set of back odds when in reality when a qualifier does come up we will have 14/15 bookies to choose from so should get around on average 8/9% more return on the winning bets than just taking one bookies odds.

Re: Grex's HOMES; 243 bets; +14.8% yield [QUOTE=Grex;2074461][FONT=Comic Sans MS]No rest for the wicked, I'm afraid, Maltstar..... there is a full mid-week round of matches in the EP and Serie A, and then the EP is at it again next Monday/Tuesday. Good question about the losing streak. The system is on its worst losing streak..... 4 rounds :unsure. Never before has there been more than 2 consecutive losing rounds. Just to mention the longest winning streak was 8 rounds :p[/FONT][/QUOTE] I know this is an old post but I thought it might be useful anyway to point out that the calculated longest losing streak of this system for its current number of bets is 5 (which seems about right for what you experienced then).

Re: Grex's HOMES; 298 bets; +14.3% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Actually, the unofficial selections are doing quite well this season... yield up from 14.3% to 14.4%. But I am not going to change the system.... so this weekend's unofficial selecions are: [/FONT]