Grex's OVERS; 283 bets; +12.1% yield

Grex

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Grex's OVERS; 259 bets; +12.1% yield OK, so Stoke came good today, being involved in a 4-goal game with Aston Villa. [FONT=comic sans ms]However, my head-banging emoticon in the previous post is fully justified. So far this season, Stoke have come up 13 times.... won 5, lost 8..... yield, minus 11% :\ If Stoke had been ignored, then this season's performance would be.... bets 42, won 30, lost 12..... yield, plus 19% :loon But, a system is a system, and you have to stick to it ;)[/FONT]

Re: Grex's OVERS; 261 bets; +12.9% yield Grex;2303640 I usually stake 25pts on the over 2.5 & 15 pts on the over 3.5, then if only the o2.5 come in a small profit results, but when both come in...happy days! I am well in profit from your selections following this strategy. Thanks Grex!

Re: Grex's OVERS; 261 bets; +12.9% yield Bedlam;2305825 [SIZE=2][FONT=comic sans ms]Nice strategy, Bedlam..... perhaps I will adopt it for next season :ok PS. I got the date wrong for the Cagliari-Inter :spank.....it's tomorrow (14/04/13) [/FONT][/SIZE]

Re: Grex's OVERS; 261 bets; +12.9% yield [QUOTE=Grex;2305992][SIZE=2][FONT=comic sans ms]Nice strategy, Bedlam..... perhaps I will adopt it for next season :ok PS. I got the date wrong for the Cagliari-Inter :spank.....it's tomorrow (14/04/13) [/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE] But you dont bet ?!?

Re: Grex's OVERS; 261 bets; +12.9% yield [QUOTE=Grex;2305992][SIZE=2][FONT=comic sans ms]Nice strategy, Bedlam..... perhaps I will adopt it for next season :ok PS. I got the date wrong for the Cagliari-Inter :spank.....it's tomorrow (14/04/13) [/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE] But you dont bet ?!?

Re: Grex's OVERS; 264 bets; +12.4% yield [SIZE=2][FONT=comic sans ms]Thanks for your comments, Bedlam & Pet33. This season, there have been 71 selections so far. The yield on the O-2.5s is a measly 5.2%, whereas the O-3.5s have yielded a creditable 11.3%. So, in theory, in order to maximise your profit, you should put 100% stakes on the O-3.5s, and forget the O-2.5's. However, it is more of a roller-coaster ride with the O-3.5s with long losing streaks, so I tend to agree with Pet33 that a 50/50 split is perhaps the safest option.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Re: Grex's OVERS; 266 bets; +11.6% yield [SIZE=2][FONT=comic sans ms]A reasonable weekend (especially for the over 3.5s)....... spoiled only by Stoke. I am going to introduce a new selection ctireria in my Excel sheet..... =if(or("H team"="Stoke";"A team"="Stoke");"NO BET") :p [/FONT][/SIZE]

Re: Grex's OVERS; 269 bets; +11.8% yield I refuse to make any comment on the second selection..... except..... :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall I know..... Sunderland aren´t in the Championship..... yet. I'll correct it when I post the results.

Re: Grex's OVERS; 269 bets; +11.8% yield [SIZE=2][FONT=comic sans ms]A late Udinese goal beats the over 3.5. Now, let's sit back and watch Sunderland and Stoke play out a goal-less draw :zzz [/FONT][/SIZE]