Champions League ~ Tuesday September 15th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] Tuesday 15 September 2015 Home Draw Away BPP [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Benfica v FC Astana (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]18.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Galatasaray SK v Atlético de Madrid (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester City v Juventus (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Paris Saint-Germain v Malmö FF (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]10.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]26[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]PSV Eindhoven v Manchester United (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Madrid v Shakhtar Donetsk (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]13.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sevilla v Borussia Mönchengladbach (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfL Wolfsburg v CSKA Moscow (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...
Man City v Juventus I think City are too short here at 1.85 and worth opposing. Comparing elo ratings, City have a less than 50% chance of winning, so odds of over 2.0 on Juventus or a draw are worth taking. Juventus +0.5 2.28 188Bet Stake: 5 points
To explain this, from the elo ratings, I make the chance of a City win 44%, and a Juventus win OR draw 56%. From these percentages, the odds on Juve or draw should be 1/0.56 = 1.78. Odds of 2.28 (equivalent to 1/2.28 = 43.9% chance) are too high and represent some value.

PSV vs Manchester United Preview: Will United Enjoy Perfect Start in Europe? Manchester United visit PSV in their opening group game in the Champions League with both sides determined to start their campaigns in the perfect way possible. THE BET >Both Teams To Score “No” @ 11/10 with Paddy Power Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/psv-vs...tart-in-europe

Manchester City vs Juventus Preview: Tough Start for Pellegrini's Men in Crunch Opening Clash Manchester City host Juventus in a scintillating opening group stage clash with the two sides hoping to draw first blood in their tough Champions League group. THE BET Asian Handicap – Juventus +0.5 @ 10/9 with BetVictor Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/manche...-opening-clash

I don't understand why people are so optimistic about Juve.They are really lucky to be 0-1-2 in Serie A as they should've been 0-0-3.Chievo had the better chances and should feel like they've lost 2 points in that game.So a team who lost a few of their key player from last season and started the season badly cannot be expected to go to UK against the most in form team amongst all of the top flight divisions and beat them.Agreed that City have been far from competetive when it comes to Euro stage but seriously how can you expect Juve to up their performance on such a short notice?.I think it's obvious that they miss their starting CM's and for tomorrow Marchisio is out too.It will take time for the new gus to settle in and i am sure Juve can fight for the 1st place in Italy but after such a bad run and poor form i think the odds are set correctly.City are heavy favourites and although Aguero is not available they still have players who can enjoy being on the field.Juve will lack creativity without vidal,Pirlo and Marchisio and against such a physically strong opposition as City's i really think this will be a one way traffic.2:0 would be my call here.City to win @ 1.75 high stakes with bet365.

Have to agree with Simeon here. City have improved the squad while Juve have lost key players and brought in Mandzukic who is a useless player. Like stated above, Juve's great strength the last few seasons was Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal and Marchiso. In this foursome there's class, fight, creativity and energy. Everything you could wish for in a midfield. Now they'll only be able to field Pogba alone. Never write Juve off but I think City will catch them at a good time here. This is what they bought De Bruyne for, to help Silva break down good defences in Europe and he could play a decisive role hear after showing a decent performance at the weekend.

Also Juve have bought Dybala, Hernanes and Cuadrado. Dybala is class but still green and is their no. 10 However Hernanes is not among the European elite and was a last minute buy after Juventus got nervous over their CM options. Cuadrado was shipped off by Mourinho arguably because he didn't think he could be effective against English teams.

Man City v Juventus Tough opening group game to call here, Man City with a solid start to the season with 5 clean sheets against a Juventus side who have started poorly with only 1 point out of their first 3 Serie A matches. Bringing Juventus' poor start into consideration, I believe they will be happy with a point here and may'be sit back for a draw as the game goes on. My possible bets for this match will be: - Both teams to score - NO (around 8/11) - Man City double chance (around 1/6) - 0-0 correct score (around 8/1)

I agree with the comments made above about Man. City being heavy favourites ... simeon made it clear enough ... as we saw against Roma , Juve were not good enough .. Mandzukic is a joke ... they lost their key players except pogba .. I see man city boys cruising on the 3rd. Gear ... the other game is gala - atletico madrid ... atletico madrid is too much at the moment ,... gala lost 2 key players and no real signing except podolski ... team are in awful form .. clearly the coach is not good enough for such big games ... My picks are Man. City and Atletico Madrid double combo with high stakes . My bookie has them 3.01

Galatasaray SK v Atlético Madrid Galatasaray SK: Hamit Altintop (0/0 m), Aurelien Chedjou (3/0 d) Atlético Madrid: Filipe Luis (2/0 d) PSV Eindhoven v Manchester United PSV Eindhoven: Adam Maher (4/1 m), Jetro Willems (0/0 d), Florian Jozefzoon (0/0 f), Menno Koch (0/0 d) Manchester United: Wayne Rooney (4/0 f), Phil Jones (0/0 d) Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Carrying on with my spread bets on player performance... For a quick summary of how it works please see the link below. I'm currently up £116.5 from the weekend. https://forum.punterslounge.com/forum/football/english-premier-league-betting/3744321-barclays-premier-league-~-september-12th-14th On to tonight's games. City v Juventus. I fully expect City to dominate this game in terms of possession. Juve had 39% possession away to Roma a few weeks ago (it was only 32% in the first half when the score was 0-0). City love to keep the ball. Silva and Sterling have been declared fit. £3 buy of Silva at 98 £4 buy of Toure at 92 £5 buy of Sterling at 62 £6 buy of Kolarov at 54 £5 buy of Bony at 45 £5 sell of Pogba at 40 PSV v United. This should be close affair but I expect United to keep possession like they always do. Smalling only had 1 pass in the opposition half against Liverpool. The only way this bet loses is if he scores a goal.. £4 buy of Schweingsteiger at 81.5 £5 sell of Smalling at 32 You can follow me on twitter @bookiebasher89 - just set up the account.

Why?
Zlatan ibrahimovic Mother CLUB in sweden. I lived in the City Malmö. And have the feeling that Ibra is now back for 100% game... sorry about my english. anyway, PSG has stars every where, MAlmö FF 2ns time in CL in 2 years ever!!! they played ok last year in CL, but still this group of (REAL M, PSG, Shakhtar in...) is going to smash tha h*ll of them. with that said im going to put my money tonight, on pver 4,50 GOALS PSG - MAMLÖ (3,55*80EUR)' Secound bet, Man U win REAl M OVER 2,50GOALS (C. ROnaldo :))))) Bet: 25EUR

Carrying on with my spread bets on player performance... For a quick summary of how it works please see the link below. I'm currently up £116.5 from the weekend. https://forum.punterslounge.com/forum/football/english-premier-league-betting/3744321-barclays-premier-league-~-september-12th-14th On to tonight's games. City v Juventus. I fully expect City to dominate this game in terms of possession. Juve had 39% possession away to Roma a few weeks ago (it was only 32% in the first half when the score was 0-0). City love to keep the ball. Silva and Sterling have been declared fit. £3 buy of Silva at 98 £4 buy of Toure at 92 £5 buy of Sterling at 62 £6 buy of Kolarov at 54 £5 buy of Bony at 45 £5 sell of Pogba at 40 PSV v United. This should be close affair but I expect United to keep possession like they always do. Smalling only had 1 pass in the opposition half against Liverpool. The only way this bet loses is if he scores a goal.. £4 buy of Schweingsteiger at 81.5 £5 sell of Smalling at 32 You can follow me on twitter @bookiebasher89 - just set up the account.
?Shaw has successfully completed 31, 27 and 33 passes in the opposition half in the last three games giving him performances if 62, 54 and 66 based on successful passes only let alone the other points on offer. Mind you there are minus points too but I'm confident he can exceed this performance. £6 buy of Shaw at 55.

Interesting thoughts guys. Juventus have always been a force in Europe though, even when they've not been doing the business in Serie A. I still have reservations over Pellegrini's ability to make Man City perform as they have domestically on the European stage. Totally agree about Juventus's squad. The loss of Pirlo, Vidal, and Tevez cannot be underestimated and City have improved. It's going to be a fascinating game.

?Shaw has successfully completed 31, 27 and 33 passes in the opposition half in the last three games giving him performances if 62, 54 and 66 based on successful passes only let alone the other points on offer. Mind you there are minus points too but I'm confident he can exceed this performance. £6 buy of Shaw at 55.
Last one. Herrera is playing in the holding role with Schweinsteiger so should get a lot of the ball. £4 buy of Herrera at 84 on spreadex

Man City v Juventus I think City are too short here at 1.85 and worth opposing. Comparing elo ratings, City have a less than 50% chance of winning, so odds of over 2.0 on Juventus or a draw are worth taking. Juventus +0.5 2.28 188Bet Stake: 5 points
Result: 1-2 Bet won :ok Stake: 5 points Return: 11.4 points Profit/loss = +6.4 points