Austrian Bundesliga 2015/16

I think we need a fresh breeze for the Austrian Bundesliga. So I´ll start to give some personal tips frequently for the games based on detailed statistics. Tuesday 11th August: SV Ried vs RB Salzburg Some would say that Salzburg currently has a big crisis, but with a squad with an average age of 22 and loads of new players it´s clear, that the team needs more time. Although they haven´t yet won a match in the Bundesliga this season, they have a positive balance against SV Ried: In 38 games of the Red Bull era they won 28, 10 ended with a draw and only 5 games could win the team of Upper Austria. The last victory of Ried against Slazburg was on the 24th november 2012. (3:1) Ried has problems with scoring goals, because the new offensive duo Gavilan and Sikorski is not yet working properly. So my opinion: Ried vs Salzburg / Tip2 (0:2) Other opinions?

I think we need a fresh breeze for the Austrian Bundesliga. So I´ll start to give some personal tips frequently for the games based on detailed statistics. Tuesday 11th August: SV Ried vs RB Salzburg Some would say that Salzburg currently has a big crisis, but with a squad with an average age of 22 and loads of new players it´s clear, that the team needs more time. Although they haven´t yet won a match in the Bundesliga this season, they have a positive balance against SV Ried: In 38 games of the Red Bull era they won 28, 10 ended with a draw and only 5 games could win the team of Upper Austria. The last victory of Ried against Slazburg was on the 24th november 2012. (3:1) Ried has problems with scoring goals, because the new offensive duo Gavilan and Sikorski is not yet working properly. So my opinion: Ried vs Salzburg / Tip2 (0:2) Other opinions?
Thanks for the tip :) - (quoting odds would be useful in future)

Wolfsberger AC v Sturm Graz Wolfsberger AC: Hellquist (1/0 f), Weber (1/0 m) Sturm Graz: Lykogiannis (0/0 d), Klem (2/0 d), Gratzei (0/0 g), Stankovic (0/0 m), Schnaderbeck (0/0 m), Schmerböck (1/0 m), Rosenberger (0/0 d) Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

• 2 weeks later...

29.08.2015, 18:30 SK Rapid Wien (1.) vs. SV Mattersburg (5.) (5-1-0) (3-0-3) This is the 41st meeting between the sides in the Bundesliga and the head to head shows 20 victories of Rapid edging 10 of Mattersburg. At home, Rapid lost in 19 games just 2 (the last one 6 years ago: 2:3 on May 21st, 2009) Rapid was close to qualify for the UCL with a strong performance in the yesterday´s match against Shakthar Donezk. But after the 0:1 defeat last week in the Ernst- Happel Stadium, a 2:2 wasn´t enough to be part of the royal class of European football. Against the promoted team from Mattersburg Rapid is of course the enormous favourite, because they could win all their former home games this season. (Goal difference 8:1). It will be interesting to see how Rapid can handle the absence of their defensive players Hofmann, Stangl and Schrammel and the double burden of national and international games. Both teams like to employ a 4-2-3-1, but the question is, if Rapid´s centre forward Robert Beric still joins the match on Saturday, because there are some contracts ready for signature for the Slovenian the club says. Both teams have won their last game in the Bundesliga: Rapid could beat SV Grödig with 3:0, Mattersburg celebrated a 1:0 victory against Wolfsberg. In this game I tend to bet on Rapid with Handicap 0:1 @1,66, cause their offensive squad already scored 17 this season, Mattersburg lost all their away- games (1:2, 1:5, 1:3) and the Burgenlanders have won their last game at Vienna 6 years ago (as mentioned above). Last weeks line-ups: SK Rapid Wien (4-2-3-1): Strebinger – Auer, Hofmann, Sonnleitner, Schimpelsberger – Grahovac, Schwab – Schobesberger, Alar, Huspek – Prosenik SV Mattersburg (4-2-3-1): Kuster – Farkas, Mahrer, Malic, Höller – Jano, Prietl – Onisiwo, Perlak, Röcher – Pink

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sturm Graz v Grödig

Sturm Graz: Madl (18/1 d), Potzmann (15/0 d)(both suspended), Gratzei (0/0 g), Tadic (14/4 f, 2nd top scorer), Avdijaj (12/2 f)

Grödig: Djuric (13/1 m), Strobl (16/1 d), Rasner (19/1 m)(all suspended), Baumgartner (0/0 d), Kainz (15/1 d), Gschweidl (9/1 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

• 3 months later...
Friday Combo

I´m playing here a 3 Game Combo and think there big Chances that every game will be a easy Game.

St. Pölten-Klagenfurt

St. Pölten here on first position in League and 4 Points lead of the 2nd Place. Not very strong at home with 6-2-3 but Klagenfurt are with only 12 Players today in Klagenfurt. Many Injurys here and if you want translate this in youre language:
http://www.skaustriaklagenfurt.at/de/2622?entry=25324

LASK Linz-Salzburg

LASK sitting on the 2nd Place and with 4 Points behind leader St. Pölten. Opponent Salzburg with financial troubles in Winter Break, so they are fix first Relegated Team of the league. Some important players left the club in winter break and now they only want to play the season to the end. Linz with 8-2-1 very strong at home and if they want to 1. Bundesliga and want to attack Leader St. Pölten then you must win those games.

BW Linz-Wolfsberger II

Regional League here and BW Linz are on the 2nd playing today against bottom of the league Wolfsberger II. First Match in this season BW Linz have won easy with 5-2. After winter break Linz startet with 2 wins and attacking table leader Hartberg, where they have only 3 Points behind them. Wolfsberger II start with a away lose and a Draw at home. Linz strong at home with 8-0-1 and with 27-5 goals the best attacking and best defensive Lines at Home. Wolfsberger II are weakest team away of the league 1-0-8 and 7-25 goals.

St. Pölten+LASK Linz+BW Linz @ 1.98 6/10 bet365

11 hours ago, Neubs said:
Friday Combo

I´m playing here a 3 Game Combo and think there big Chances that every game will be a easy Game.

St. Pölten-Klagenfurt

St. Pölten here on first position in League and 4 Points lead of the 2nd Place. Not very strong at home with 6-2-3 but Klagenfurt are with only 12 Players today in Klagenfurt. Many Injurys here and if you want translate this in youre language:
http://www.skaustriaklagenfurt.at/de/2622?entry=25324

LASK Linz-Salzburg

LASK sitting on the 2nd Place and with 4 Points behind leader St. Pölten. Opponent Salzburg with financial troubles in Winter Break, so they are fix first Relegated Team of the league. Some important players left the club in winter break and now they only want to play the season to the end. Linz with 8-2-1 very strong at home and if they want to 1. Bundesliga and want to attack Leader St. Pölten then you must win those games.

BW Linz-Wolfsberger II

Regional League here and BW Linz are on the 2nd playing today against bottom of the league Wolfsberger II. First Match in this season BW Linz have won easy with 5-2. After winter break Linz startet with 2 wins and attacking table leader Hartberg, where they have only 3 Points behind them. Wolfsberger II start with a away lose and a Draw at home. Linz strong at home with 8-0-1 and with 27-5 goals the best attacking and best defensive Lines at Home. Wolfsberger II are weakest team away of the league 1-0-8 and 7-25 goals.

St. Pölten+LASK Linz+BW Linz @ 1.98 6/10 >bet365

FT 1:0

FT 2:1

FT 4:0

:cheers

• 5 months later...
1 SV Kapfenberg Wiener Neustadt v SV Kapfenberg
(Full Time Result)
17/09/2016 None 2.10 To Run
2 LASK Linz LASK Linz v Austria Lustenau
(Full Time Result)
17/09/2016 None 1.83 To Run
3 FC Liefering SV Horn v FC Liefering
(Full Time Result)
17/09/2016 None 2.00 To Run

My selections for tonight. Wish my luck boys :)