** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

DTD Team Challenge - commences August 1st

andybell666

any other interest?? We have 3 now...looking for a final team member....from what I can see there are no official events just a grind of their daily tournaments....the daily mini and micro....lasts for two months - August & Sept....teams needs a min of 250k points to qualify for the live final....100k points for a win in the mini and 20k for a win in the micro...I think this is definitely achievable if we can get 4 players and put a reasonable volume in

Play these pretty regularly now and I have cashed several times plus top 20 in the 5,000 also wins seats into the grand prix. unlike the genting vegas challange we played 20% goes to individuals in the final. So would be happy to join the team

Kevan....we would be delighted to have you in our team....just so you know as it is the Summer hols both Andy Shaddick and myself may miss two of the eight weeks but we both feel we can make up for it in the weeks we play and also think it is achievable in this time frame as they are accepting entries up until the end of August! Let me know if this is o.k and I will submit a registration. BTW donna (girlywirly) is the other member.