** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

July 6 - July 12 (Week Two Of Wimbledon)

We're into week-two and the business end of the 129th edition of the Wimbledon Championships. Defending champion Novak Djokovic, Seven-time winner Roger Federer, British hopeful Andy Murray and French Open winner Stanislas Wawrinka remain in contention on the men's side, while Serena Williams is the overriding favourite to win a sixth women's championship at SW19. Post all your bets, comments and all matters Wimbledon below!!

Monday's NAP at Wimbledon: Back Over 36.5 games in Andy Murray v Ivo Karlovic @ 17/20 with >Betfair Murray is unbeaten against his Croatian opponent, winning all five of their previous encounters, including a four-setter at Wimbledon back in 2012. However, Karlovic has won at least a set in three of their five previous meetings, and of the 14 sets of tennis played between the pair, SEVEN of them have gone to a tie-breaker, and with Karlovic having already played six tie-breakers (from 13 sets of tennis) at Wimbledon thus far, you can bank on this having a high number of games, so over 36.5 games at 17/20 with >Betfair looks the NAP of the day. Full preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/wimble...n-centre-court

Garbine Muguruza vs Timea Bacsinszky over 22.5 games evens paddy power over 2.5 sets 5/4 paddy power Muguruza to win 2-1 3/1 paddy power So we are at the Quarter final stage and these two are going for their first Wimbledon semi final so expect this to be tight Muguruza is favourite but her opponent has reached the French open semi finals last month so she wont be nervous Madison Keys vs Agnieszka Radwanska over 21.5 games evens paddy power over 2.5 sets 7/4 paddy power Keys to win 2-1 9/2 paddy power I think this will be the best match of the day as you have Keys as the big hitting player against her opponent who is all about touch and placement so we have a nice contrast in styles and this could either way as these two are very comfortable on this surface Special bets : Agnieszka Radwanska to be eliminated in the Semi final 5/2 paddy power Accumulator : Coco Vanderweghe to beat Maria Sharapova 7/2 paddy power Garbine Muguruza to beat Timea Bacsinszky 8/11 paddy power Madison Keys to beat Agnieszka Radwanska 7/4 paddy power Betting odds 20/1 paddy power

Sharapova vs Vandeweghe Selection:Sharapova -3.5 games Odd: @1.64 Pinnaclesports Stake:10/10 Sharapova didn't lose a set so far.But for sure ; she is not playing her best Wimbledon.She had some struggles in early rounds.If this match was second round or third round match;it will be very difficult to predict.However; Vandeweghe is playing her first Grand Slam Quarter-final match.I don't think she will stay calm at crucial points.Before coming to Wimbledon ; Vandeweghe has more loses than wins.Moreover in this year's grass court tournaments, she didn't get impressive results.She was beaten by mediocre players at grass court tournaments this year.Even If she gets break point chancesin this match; break point conversion percentage will be very low.Although Sharapova's form is not at top level ; she will win this match easily.

Muguruza to beat Timea Bacsinsky @1.70 offered by tipico is my bargain deal of the day. Personally i can not imagine any other result here apart of Mugu victory, according to what i witnessed so far from both ladies. Coco Vandeweghe +4.5 games to beat Sharapova @1.95 offered by tipico, top selection in my opinion. I was going to suggest Coco victory, i am stopped however because i don't fancy that much her athletic style. She looks slowly moving in several occasions. Anyway i am not impressed by Sharapova neither, therefore the selection is balanced. ciao folks

Madison Keys- Agnieszka Radwanska Madison Keys has the game to win Wimbledon, she has not overly impressed so far and had some health issues coming into the event, but every match will help her and she has a very solid team Lyndsey Davenport behind her giving good solid advice and I feel she is too big today. I have a LOT of time for Agnieszka Radwanska , she is very competent on grass and we won good money on her in 2012-13 when she made a run to the final taking Serena very close and then the semis the following year. However, despite recent signs that she is on the way back, her form has dipped over the last two years and she is not quite the defensive brick wall she was, but a very tough, steely and clever opponent. The pair met here in 2013, Agie was close to her peak, Keys just 18 yo and it went to a decider, 15 aces for the youngster that day, but she lost the match on second serve, she is twice the player now and her opponent a little less fearsome and this looks a good opportunity for an "upset". I have no problem with Radwanska as favourite , but circa 55% at best IMO, so getting around 33%-36% on Keys is too good to resist. Madison Keys to beat Agnieszka Radwanska 2.75-3.0 general quote.....3.10 Pinnacle/Sportmarket Pro. Radwanska to win 2-1 sets 3.75 -4.00 will ensure a profit if Keys takes a set and I think she will.

Garbine Muguruza vs Timea Bacsinszky over 22.5 games evens paddy power over 2.5 sets 5/4 paddy power Muguruza to win 2-1 3/1 paddy power So we are at the Quarter final stage and these two are going for their first Wimbledon semi final so expect this to be tight Muguruza is favourite but her opponent has reached the French open semi finals last month so she wont be nervous Madison Keys vs Agnieszka Radwanska over 21.5 games evens paddy power :) over 2.5 sets 7/4 paddy power :) Keys to win 2-1 9/2 paddy power I think this will be the best match of the day as you have Keys as the big hitting player against her opponent who is all about touch and placement so we have a nice contrast in styles and this could either way as these two are very comfortable on this surface Special bets : Agnieszka Radwanska to be eliminated in the Semi final 5/2 paddy power Accumulator : Coco Vanderweghe to beat Maria Sharapova 7/2 paddy power Garbine Muguruza to beat Timea Bacsinszky 8/11 paddy power Madison Keys to beat Agnieszka Radwanska 7/4 paddy power Betting odds 20/1 paddy power
First match was unlucky but the second match was great

Vacek Pospisil vs Andy Murray over 30.5 games 10/11 paddy power I have to say that Pospisil is a good player who give his opponent a tough match so this bet must be the bet of the day because eveyone is thinking that his opponent is going to win easily in three sets Stanislas Wawrinka vs Richard Gasquet Wawrinka to win 3-1 14/5 paddy power Wawrinka to win 5.5 handicap 2/1 paddy power He has really impressed during this tournament and i think finally he can do well at Wimbledon where in the past he has struggled but his opponent though has been playing great tennis but has not been tested yet so he might win a set but thats about it Gilles Simon vs Roger Federer over 3.5 sets evens paddy power Federer to win 3-1 14/5 paddy power Simon to win a set evens paddy power I dont think you should think that Federer will win straight sets he might have been playing great tennis by only losing one set but he is playing guys who are that good But Simon is a good player who can make things very difficult for Federer as can get balls back where most of the time you think you have won the point so he is awkward customer as he played great against him in the French open a few years ago so Federer has going have to be on his top of his game just to beat him Special bets Federer and Wawrinka both to win 3-1 14/1 sky bet Stanislas Wawrinka to win Wimbledon 8/1 paddy power Name the finalists Roger Federer vs Stanislas Wawrinka 9/1 sky bet Straight Forecast Andy Murray / Stanislas Wawrinka 9/1 sky bet Serena Williams vs Garbine Muguruza 5/4 sky bet I like the look of Wawrinka he looks so focus and he can win this title

Wednesday's NAP at Wimbledon: Back Andy Murray to beat Vasek Pospisil in straight-sets @ 40/85 with >Betfair British hopeful and tournament second-favourite Andy Murray ranges from as short as 1/50 to as big as 1/20 with Stan James to beat Canadian Vasek Pospisil (14/1 with Bet365). The world number 56 has played 19 sets of tennis at SW19, coming back to win from losing positions in three of his four matches, including from two-sets down to Serbian Viktor Troicki in the last round. Murray has had an easier time of it on court compared to his quarter-final opponent, although has dropped a set in his last two matches against Andreas Seppi and Ivo Karlovic when seemingly in control. The Scot is unbeaten against Pospisil, winning all three of their previous encounters in straight-sets, including at Indian Wells earlier this year. Murray has only won two of his seven Wimbledon quarter-finals in straight-sets, the last one being against Feliciano Lopez back in 2011, but we fancy him to improve that record on Wednesday. Murray to win 3-0 at 40/85 with >Betfair is our NAP of the day. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/wimbledon-betting-preview-our-best-bets-from-the-quarter-finals-at-sw19

Novak Djokovic- Marin Cilic Novak had to come back from two sets down to beat Kevin Anderson in the Round of 16 , but the match was spread over two days and I doubt it would have taken too much out of him. He faces another big server today in Marin Cilic and one who took him to five sets here last year at the same quarter final stage. That was their only ever meeting on grass and you would think that would give Cilic great confidence, but upon closer inspection, I am not quite so sure how much hope that the Croatian will take from that, or any of their previous meetings. Djokovic leads the h2h 12-0 and apart from that match up last year ,Cilic has only won three sets, two of which were tie breaks and the last 20 sets that the Serbian world number one has won in this series have seen an incredible 18 won by three or more games and 12 by four or more (including 6 of the last 7), given how strong the Cilic serve is, those are stunning stats. In that "close" match in 2014, Novak actually won the handicap by +9 games and the likelihood today is that any sets Cilic wins will be breakers and those that Djokovic wins will be by 3+ games, it gives a lot of leeway with the handicap game line of -7, which was the margin by which he actually beat Anderson. Nole has reached at least the semi finals of 19 of the last 20 grand slams and is looking to do so for the sixth year running at Wimbledon, Cilic has only twice in 30 attempts made it beyond the last 8 in slams and it is hard to see either record changing today and I take the Serbian to dominate big the sets he does win. In the last fast court meeting between the two, at the end of last year, Cilic won just 5 of 21 points on second serve and only 52% on first and Djokovic clearly has a massive read on his service action, even more so than he does on anyone else ! Novak Djokovic -7 games 2.07 Pinnacle Sports/Sportmarket Pro.

Maric Cilic to win a set (vs Novak Djokovic) @ 2.1 on Betfair Obviously think Djokovic should win this match but playing anyone with a big serve on grass is going to be tricky. In the last round when Djokovic played another big server, Anderson, we seen him loose two sets. Last year at this tournament he lost two sets to his opponent today. I don't think the fact Djokovic had to play yesterday will affect him in any way but after watching his last match I just felt he wasn't quite on top form and can see Cilic sneaking a set or even two if he can keep his serves games quick.

Serena Williams vs Sharapova Selection: S.Williams -3.5 games Odd: @1.50 Ladbrokes Stake:10/10 Grass is the most favorite surface of Serena.At head to head statistics, Serena leads 17-2. In this 19 matches , Serena took 35 sets ; on the other hand Sharapova took only 7 sets.Moreover , nowadays ; Serena's form level is higher than Sharapova's form level. Serve statistics will be enough to explain ; why this match will be easy for Serena.In the last match ; While sharapova made 10 double faults and hit only 4 aces. ; Serena hit 17 aces and made 3 double faults.In addition to this, Serena hit 46 winners and made 12 unforced errors ; while Sharapova hit only 20 winners and made 23 unforced errors.Furthermore ; Serena's opponent was better player than Sharapova's opponent :) Finally; in my opinion, this match will be easy for Serena.I expect her to win in 2 comfortable sets.

Vacek Pospisil vs Andy Murray over 30.5 games 10/11 paddy power :) I have to say that Pospisil is a good player who give his opponent a tough match so this bet must be the bet of the day because eveyone is thinking that his opponent is going to win easily in three sets Stanislas Wawrinka vs Richard Gasquet Wawrinka to win 3-1 14/5 paddy power Wawrinka to win 5.5 handicap 2/1 paddy power He has really impressed during this tournament and i think finally he can do well at Wimbledon where in the past he has struggled but his opponent though has been playing great tennis but has not been tested yet so he might win a set but thats about it Gilles Simon vs Roger Federer over 3.5 sets evens paddy power Federer to win 3-1 14/5 paddy power Simon to win a set evens paddy power I dont think you should think that Federer will win straight sets he might have been playing great tennis by only losing one set but he is playing guys who are that good But Simon is a good player who can make things very difficult for Federer as can get balls back where most of the time you think you have won the point so he is awkward customer as he played great against him in the French open a few years ago so Federer has going have to be on his top of his game just to beat him Special bets Federer and Wawrinka both to win 3-1 14/1 sky bet Stanislas Wawrinka to win Wimbledon 8/1 paddy power Name the finalists Roger Federer vs Stanislas Wawrinka 9/1 sky bet Straight Forecast Andy Murray / Stanislas Wawrinka 9/1 sky bet Serena Williams vs Garbine Muguruza 5/4 sky bet I like the look of Wawrinka he looks so focus and he can win this title
A not so good day

Semi Final match : Garbine Muguruza vs Agnieszka Radwanska over 20.5 games 4/5 paddy power over 2.5 sets 11/10 paddy power Muguruza to win 2-1 11/4 paddy power I fancy Muguruza to win this even though it is her first semi final against her experienced opponent but she is very talented and she will probably wont get a better chance of reaching a grand slam final and i do think it will go to a third set

Hello folks! Radwanska to beat Muguruza @2 offered by bet365 is my bargain deal of the day I watched both ladies in their previous matches. Mugu is an aggressive player but not that reliable in my opinion. Her game is a bit anarchic and Timea wasted her chances in first set I have diagnosed an entropy in Mugu game. From the other side Radwanska reminds me the player of 2013 when she reached the final here. Very very careful and cautious approaching in every single point, in every single shot. Her dedication is at top level, . Here i go with maximum confidence with the guarantee player, and Radwanska is this one without any doubt ciao folks

:

Timea Bacsinszky to win her Quarter 11/1 paddy power Belinda Bencic to win her Quarter 12 /1 paddy power Lucie Safarova to win her Quarter 9/2 paddy power Garbine Muguruza to win her Quarter 18/1 paddy power :) Ekaterina Makarova to win her Quarter 9/1 paddy power I like the look of these players and i think they could go far in this tournament all of them are talented and also they are in form and have had a good year like performing well in Grand slam events and winning tournaments I think some of these younger players could be the future of womens tennis especially Bencic who looks like the real deal
[ Special bets : Agnieszka Radwanska to be eliminated in the Semi final 5/2 paddy power :)
Semi Final match : Garbine Muguruza vs Agnieszka Radwanska over 20.5 games 4/5 paddy power :) over 2.5 sets 11/10 paddy power :) Muguruza to win 2-1 11/4 paddy power :) I fancy Muguruza to win this even though it is her first semi final against her experienced opponent but she is very talented and she will probably wont get a better chance of reaching a grand slam final and i do think it will go to a third set
The last vouple of weeks have been great for me I hope you was onboard for Muguruza to win her Quarter

Andy Murray vs Roger Federer over 42.5 games 4/5 paddy power Murray to serve more Aces 8/11 paddy power Murray to serve 12.5 aces 8/11 paddy power This is going one great match and these two giants will be battling out just to reach a Grand slam final Murray is playing well and his opponent as well so we are in for a treat both players should win a set each also they are serving great so we could see quite a few aces and they will probably be a Tie break in the match as well

Serena Williams vs Muguruza Selection:S.Williams -1.5 sets Odd: @1.62 Pinnaclesports Stake:10/10 In head to head statistics Serena leads 2-1.Muguruza beat her on clay court.Can Muguruza beat Serena on grass court ? In my opinion ; at the moment she can't beat Serena on grass court.Firstly,she must improve her footwork in order to beat Serena on grass ;she has to move quicker.Secondly, this will be Muguruza's first grand slam final.Before this year's wimbledon ; her best grand slam result was QF at Roland Garros.She hasn't qualified to 2 nd round in US open yet.Also her best Australian open result is 4 th round.She has to be more consistent on Grand slams.Lastly ; with this athletic level she can't resist Serena in the long rallies on grass.Serena's medium level will be enough in this match.I think she will beat 2-0 without any problem.

Serena Williams vs Garbine Muguruza Over 20.5 games 10/11 paddy power Serena serve not to be broken 5/2 paddy power Tie break in the match 11/4 paddy power Muguruza to have more double faults 8/11 paddy power Serena to win the first two games 2/1 paddy power This could be an interesting as people are expecting Serena to win this match but i have seen signs from her opponent that she can compete with Serena with her ground strokes and her serve so the first set could be a bit tight but after that i think it will be a win for Serena as her opponent playing in her first Grand slam final will be very nervous and she might do a few double faults which means her serve might be broken and that means she will lose the match

Serena Williams vs Muguruza Selection:S.Williams -1.5 sets Odd: @1.62 Pinnaclesports Stake:10/10 In head to head statistics Serena leads 2-1.Muguruza beat her on clay court.Can Muguruza beat Serena on grass court ? In my opinion ; at the moment she can't beat Serena on grass court.Firstly,she must improve her footwork in order to beat Serena on grass ;she has to move quicker.Secondly, this will be Muguruza's first grand slam final.Before this year's wimbledon ; her best grand slam result was QF at Roland Garros.She hasn't qualified to 2 nd round in US open yet.Also her best Australian open result is 4 th round.She has to be more consistent on Grand slams.Lastly ; with this athletic level she can't resist Serena in the long rallies on grass.Serena's medium level will be enough in this match.I think she will beat 2-0 without any problem.
I really do not think that you have thought this thing through before writing. Your closing line "I think she will beat 2-0 without any problem confirms just that. There really is no justification for using grass or hard courts as a basis for comparism as it will be totally misguided. The only thing we know is that Serena leads 2-1 in h2h regardless of the surface it was played. At this early stage of Muguruza's career, we do not know what will eventually be her best surface, but at least we do know that she is shaping up nicely to be an all surface player. Talk about this being her first grand slam and all the pre-match handicaps you mentioned about Muguruza are really unsubstantiated and irrelevant. Who says one cannot win a slam on first attempt especially when the name of this person is Muguruza??. Muguruza also has easy fearless power as a weapon for comfort. If we were to define modern-day resilience in female tennis, then we will look no further than Muguruza who hits every ball with brutal vehemence and wanton accuracy. I believe she is much better than the girls that have in recent times been able to get a set off Serena. Watson, to name a few. Muguruza is a young woman equipped with a progressive thought process. She first lost to Serena 0-2, thrashed Serena at the Australian open 2-0, and lost to her this year 2-1. I do not see her regressing to being beaten 2-0 again as she has already gone past that fear level. muguruza winning a set here is as good as guaranteed; the match result is what I am a bit uncertain about. Trust me when I say this; if Muguruza is going to be crowned Wimbledon 2015 winner as I know she will, then it will be void of the usual heroics and come-back drama of Serena; it will simply be a comprehensive workmanlike, no-nonsense performance from this bullish, specimen of the modern day champion. Gl all!!!!!

Wimbledon Women's Final NAP: Back Back Serena Williams to win in straight-sets @ 8/15 with Ladbrokes Muguruza has done tremendously well to reach the final at SW19. The world number 20 has already beaten four opponents ranked higher than her in the official WTA rankings, including Caroline Wozniacki and Timea Bacsinszky in straight-sets, before beating 2012 finalist Agnieszka Radwanska in the semis (6-2, 3-6, 6-3). Williams followed a third-round scare against Heather Watson with routine wins over sister Venus, Viktoria Azarenka and recorded her 17th straight victory over Maria Sharapova in the semi-finals to book her ticket in an eighth Wimbledon final, her first since winning the tournament three-years-ago. The pair have faced off against each other on three previous occasions, and while Williams narrowly leads the head-to-head between the duo (2-1), Muguruza has already scored a major upset against the world number one on the biggest stage, beating Williams in straight-sets (6-2, 6-2) in the second-round of the French Open last year. Muguruza has done tremendously well to reach the final at SW19, and will test Serena in the early exchanges, but Williams is simply too powerful and as unoriginal as it may be, we see nothing other than a straight-sets victory to Serena. Five of Williams’ six Wimbledon final victories have come in straight-sets, and another one on Saturday is attractively priced up at 8/15 with Ladbrokes and is our NAP of the day. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/wimbledon-women-s-final-betting-powerful-serena-to-prove-too-strong-for-spaniard

I really do not think that you have thought this thing through before writing. Your closing line "I think she will beat 2-0 without any problem confirms just that. There really is no justification for using grass or hard courts as a basis for comparism as it will be totally misguided. The only thing we know is that Serena leads 2-1 in h2h regardless of the surface it was played. At this early stage of Muguruza's career, we do not know what will eventually be her best surface, but at least we do know that she is shaping up nicely to be an all surface player. Talk about this being her first grand slam and all the pre-match handicaps you mentioned about Muguruza are really unsubstantiated and irrelevant. Who says one cannot win a slam on first attempt especially when the name of this person is Muguruza??. Muguruza also has easy fearless power as a weapon for comfort. If we were to define modern-day resilience in female tennis, then we will look no further than Muguruza who hits every ball with brutal vehemence and wanton accuracy. I believe she is much better than the girls that have in recent times been able to get a set off Serena. Watson, to name a few. Muguruza is a young woman equipped with a progressive thought process. She first lost to Serena 0-2, thrashed Serena at the Australian open 2-0, and lost to her this year 2-1. I do not see her regressing to being beaten 2-0 again as she has already gone past that fear level. muguruza winning a set here is as good as guaranteed; the match result is what I am a bit uncertain about. Trust me when I say this; if Muguruza is going to be crowned Wimbledon 2015 winner as I know she will, then it will be void of the usual heroics and come-back drama of Serena; it will simply be a comprehensive workmanlike, no-nonsense performance from this bullish, specimen of the modern day champion. Gl all!!!!!
I don't like arguments...And i don't like answering to rude,disrespectful person like you..... You are not a forum moderator so you can not judge me.... I hope ; if my reasoning is inadequate , forum moderators will ban me i hope....if my reasoning is adequate ; moderators will ban you, i hope... Just one sentence for the match: Muguruza's athletic ability is inadequate to beat Serena on Grass.... Most of people don't write their opinions because of disrespectful and rude people like you....

I don't like arguments...And i don't like answering to rude,disrespectful person like you..... You are not a forum moderator so you can not judge me.... I hope ; if my reasoning is inadequate , forum moderators will ban me i hope....if my reasoning is adequate ; moderators will ban you, i hope... Just one sentence for the match: Muguruza's athletic ability is inadequate to beat Serena on Grass.... Most of people don't write their opinions because of disrespectful and rude people like you....
I apologise for any pains caused your Lordship! I do not know how you are digesting what you are reading, but there certainly is no rudeness in my writeup. Perhaps you can make yourself clear to everyone by pinpointing the areas where I have been rude. Just chill and watch tennis!!!!