flat racing sat 27 jun

irish derby qualify 100.78 jack hobbs 100.71 highland reel 100.23 jack hobbs was a strong derby winner and will be extremly difficult to beat ....but im all about value ..and I cant escape the mega value in qualify ....can she beat the colts ?? ....shes def up against it but she has her ground .....and conditions are ideal .....she recieves the 3 lb allowance and that might just make all the diff if it comes down to a head to head .....at 12/1 against this 4/5 fav im in .....chances too for highlsnd reel but stepping up in dist against seasoned foes theres no value in 5/1 .. ..battle of the sexes !! ..just hope 8 runners hold or will spoil race a little with ew gone qualify 10 pts ew 12/1 paddyp

Thankfully, Aiden o Brien has finally realised that Highland Reel is his number 1 middle distance 3yo this season and runs him over his correct trip. Took the 7s ew at ladbrokes earlier in the week ( after timing I know) hoping that there would be 7 runners or less. Qualify won the oaks running on through beaten horses and Ryan Moore stopping riding yards from the line, whilst Jack Hobbs has won a sand maiden and a handicap. Comfortably beaten in the Dante and if the derby winner is a genuine group 1 horse, then being beaten 4l only puts JH as a group 2 nag. I stand by my Epsom summary that JH will be best when given a 5 week plus rest between races...

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.