$50k added

Norfolk Enchance

Re: $50k added Cheers Norfolk :ok I don't normally play games with as high an entry fee- or many MTT's for that matter, but this looks like excellent value ............... Besides i've had a great run on the £5 STT's recently so I can afford it :D Good luck all :hope

Re: $50k added Hi guys, Sounds like a great opportunity, £14 to win a possible £10,000! Too late for me to enter now unfortunately. Is there 2000 entrants in it? What is the prize structure? Top 100 get paid and in what increments? I dont have a betfair account so I cant view the tourny. Info appreciated :D

Re: $50k added I'm not doing too good either. The few good hands that i have had I've raised with, and come up against monster hands. I folded when they went all in, and both times it was the right move as i would have lost....................... not much consolation when my stack is dwindling though................ still better than no stack i suppose :\ currently 288th

Re: $50k added Hi guys - maybe i should make a new thread i dunno, ill see how the replys go. Anyways - ive been watching poker for a while now but only decided to start playing online in the last week or so. So far ive just been playing with free money but didnt really enjoy it as twats were just constantly raising even if they had nothing. So i got involved in my first free tournament with $100 prize, just used this to test it out and i came 19th out of 450 or so, so am pretty chuffed. Got $5 for that :dude Anyways im looking to go into the big money ones - like the one here you's are talking about and im wondering where is the best places to sign up to, where can you get frequent tournaments etc. Any help would be great!

Re: $50k added kiko....yep it would have been best if you started a new thread :lol - no worries tho I will answer your questions in one after this freeroll has finished.Glad to see you are gonna start playing some proper netpoker tho mate, its great fun playing for fun or playing seriously.. Jez