** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Waggys Final Curtain

waggy

£120 Brendan Steele to beat Andrew Loupe @5/6 (Frys.com Golf 2 ball 21.05)

£130 Justin Rose to beat Graham Delaet @8/13 (As above 20.35)

£150 Derby v Wolves Over 1.5 goals @3/10

£140 Ireland v Argentina Over 33.5 points @4/7

Further Result: Pakistan v England draw, Won £50

Total profit to date £2628.07

Results: Galung lost 2-0, Lost £70   ~   Steele 76, Loupe 74, Lost £120   ~   Rose 72, Delaet 77, Won £80   ~   Derby/Wolves 4-2, Won £45   ~   Ireland/Argentina 20-43, Won £80   ~   Dundee 0-1, Lost £260   ~   Total lost on the day £245

Total profit to date £2383.07

Results: Karatsev won 6-4, 6-3, Won £80   ~   Swansea lost 0-1, Lost £150.   ~   Total loss on the day £70

Profit to date £2313.07

Another poor day. Things seem to have taken a turn for the worse. I could go into my shell and try to recover slowly or i can come out all guns blazing and blast myself back into a winning streak. I have decided on the latter! Luckily the funds are there in place so in a few days time hopefully I can get going again.

Thanks potus, I don't act quite rationally after large losses and more often than not I do chase a bit. The bet on Hull City was for £500. There was a good reason for two different bets at different prices but I'll keep that to myself lol. To make the bet even better I was at the game and they had it sown up quite early. Now I've recovered some of my recent losses sanity should return. Glad you find this thread interesting.

Result; Strycova won 6-2, 7-5, Won £80

Profit to date £2735.57

£180 Liverpool to beat Rubin Kazan @4/9  Not keen on Europa League but surely Liverpool can win this one. Price not great but should be almost 'buying' money.

Pakistan on route to post a big 1st innings score to set up a potential draw (price now 2/5)

Thanks potus, I don't act quite rationally after large losses and more often than not I do chase a bit.

I've been following this thread, and you are doing amazingly well. But it worries me a bit when you say things like 'I need to recover my losses'. And actually you are trending up over time, so in a way it doesn't make sense.

I've been following this thread, and you are doing amazingly well. But it worries me a bit when you say things like 'I need to recover my losses'. And actually you are trending up over time, so in a way it doesn't make sense.

Agree. It worried me too. You were always chasing well slowly. You seemed to actually get better results when you picked less and slowly too. Good luck. Support. 

Results: Cook was not top batsman, Lost £80.   ~   Newcastle won 1-0,Lost £90   ~    Total loss on day so far £170

Profit to date £2385.57

Thanks guys, good advice   -   but will I take it?   Perhaps I should

Edited by waggy
profit was down as £1000 too much