** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Waggys Final Curtain

waggy

Result: Switzerland 1-2. Profit £80 In the bank £1120.61 Early bet £150 Gonzalez to beat De Greef @4/11 (Blois, France,Tennis) Quite a big gulf in class I think. Not a walkover by any means but I think it is a fair wager at these odds.

£50 Justin Rose to be in TOP 20 (US Open Golf) @11/10 Not a big bet but the course is said to be demanding and Rose has what is needed I think. A top 20 finish is well within his compass and the price is good. The same goes for Phil Mickleson and I will have £30 @6/5 to finish in the top 20. Though I want to win, these bets are more for having an interest in the event

The US Open Golf course looks like being a bit hard and the players don't seem to like it. Mickleson is 1- after 3 holes and his price has shortened to 17/20 to finish in top 20. This is good enough for me to increase my bet on him as I think he will have the experience £80 Mickleson to finish in top 20 @17/20

The Mickleson bet might be a good one. He's one under and the course is probably the worst Open Course ever. His range of shots should enable a top 20 finish. Rose is not so good at joint 52nd but he is a good shot maker and may be there at the end.

Further result: Berdych lost 5-7,7-6, 3-6. Lost £150 Karlovic won 7-5, 6-7, 6-3. Profit £92.13 Total loss £57.87 In the bank £1494.93 Change of plans this afternoon means I can have a few more bets.