** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Waggys Final Curtain

waggy

Thanks vikki37, much appreciated. I'm well on track at the moment of my target £400 a month winnings. 

Result: Peterborough 2-3, Morcambe 1-3, Leyton Orient 1-2.  Won £95.94

Profit to date £2228.69

Just one bet today is on Aveley in the FA Cup replay against Horsham YMCA. Aveley threw away a two goal advantage in the away game and at home should make amends. A strange bet I admit but all the facts point to a home win and the price is quite generous I think. I'm keeping away from the Champions League at the moment, it's throwing up some 'interesting' results in these early stages so best left alone.

£130 Aveley to beat Horsham YMCA @8/13.

Edited by waggy
Grammar malfunction

£60 Double  Plymouth @4/6, Portsmouth @4/9

Portsmouth is the second team I support however much they lose but supporting is one thing, betting is another. I gave up betting on them 2years ago. I don't know if it's luck or what, just seems like every time I bet on them, they always lose or draw so I stay away from them.

£25 St. Neots Town to beat Worthing @6/5 (FA Cup Replay,1-1 at St Neots)  Worthing did well in the away game but St Neots are in a stronger league and I think they can win this one. Not one to put the mortgage on though. 

No more today