** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

SCOOP starts today - anyone playing?

andybell666

Re: SCOOP starts today - anyone playing? Still plugging away, 514/947 now. At least I have $21.57 in knockouts now! Only another 2 hours or so to play to make day 2 :zzz:zzz ...Next break, going into last hour of day now. Stack has been up n down like the stock exchange but I currently have 33bb. 382/541 ...made last break of the day. Pointless as day 1 ends in 10 min. 202/339. No more bounties! :( Work is going to be quite tough tomorrow I think when I get up at 6:15 :( ...Made it to day 2. 181/318 Bed time!

Re: SCOOP starts today - anyone playing? Well played Repton....yes they are very long tournaments which makes it very difficult to take part in as it means a night of very little sleep when off to work the next day. I was cruising into he money but got tired and decided to go bounty hunting by shoving a lot into raisers...AJ looked me up after a while and my AK lost...ah well....covered my buyin with bounties so no big deal.. Good luck on Day 2...the one good thing about these things are there is tons of cash on the final table if you can get there!! and imortality amongst PL!!

Re: SCOOP starts today - anyone playing? Made a mess of it I'm afraid. Perils of playing after 1.5 hours sleep and a full days work I guess. Managed to get all in with AK vs AA for almost my whole stack. I almost certainly should have 4 bet smaller / fold, but I can barely see straight let alone think straight. Must plan things better next time with regards to long events.

Re: SCOOP starts today - anyone playing? ouch...standard exit PokerStars Hand #135508300395: Tournament #1182218443, $24.55+$2.45 USD Omaha Pot Limit - Level XI (125/250) - 2015/05/19 19:06:03 WET [2015/05/19 14:06:03 ET] Table '1182218443 387' 6-max Seat #6 is the button Seat 1: SirWigALot (3625 in chips) Seat 2: Lystig (39157 in chips) Seat 3: greerzy_2 (6505 in chips) Seat 4: UltimoFeroce (39380 in chips) Seat 5: gyugyu0117 (13344 in chips) Seat 6: HKNeto (4726 in chips) SirWigALot: posts small blind 125 Lystig: posts big blind 250 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to SirWigALot [Th Js 9c 8c] greerzy_2: folds UltimoFeroce: folds gyugyu0117: raises 250 to 500 HKNeto: folds SirWigALot: calls 375 Lystig: calls 250 *** FLOP *** [Kc 6s Ac] SirWigALot: checks Lystig: checks gyugyu0117: bets 1000 SirWigALot: calls 1000 Lystig: folds *** TURN *** [Kc 6s Ac] [Qc] SirWigALot: checks gyugyu0117: bets 750 SirWigALot: raises 1375 to 2125 and is all-in gyugyu0117: calls 1375 *** RIVER *** [Kc 6s Ac Qc] [Kh] *** SHOW DOWN *** SirWigALot: shows [Th Js 9c 8c] (a flush, Ace high) gyugyu0117: shows [As Td Ad 3s] (a full house, Aces full of Kings) gyugyu0117 collected 7750 from pot SirWigALot finished the tournament in 2093rd place *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 7750 | Rake 0 Board [Kc 6s Ac Qc Kh] Seat 1: SirWigALot (small blind) showed [Th Js 9c 8c] and lost with a flush, Ace high Seat 2: Lystig (big blind) folded on the Flop Seat 3: greerzy_2 folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 4: UltimoFeroce folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 5: gyugyu0117 showed [As Td Ad 3s] and won (7750) with a full house, Aces full of Kings Seat 6: HKNeto (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Re: SCOOP starts today - anyone playing? Done the $27 nlo8, finished around 80th :sad which is annoying considering how long I was playing for, should've done better towards the end as the standard of play was pretty poor. Probably do the plo8 tonight and the $55 plo on Saturday.

Re: SCOOP starts today - anyone playing? I wouldn't normally be involved but won it in the deposit raffle but seems that where the luck has ended twice I get called down in spot where put him on his exact hand and still get a call. I creditably rep a queen here or even a low pocket pair what hand is he putting me on ? http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/14493380_EF1D963CAC Then in this pot I still can't see what range of hand he thinks I have I can have King X hearts alot what else does he think I bet out with in this spot after flat calling apart from K10 I have few stone cold bluffs , any advice apart from no bluffing ? http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/14493485_B01D825772 Then trying to knock out even shorter stack my AJ loses to K2 , all a learning curve and maybe I got involved too much in early stages but just got called down wider than I expected :sad Hanging in with 2500 from my 15000 starting stack , could of registered now and still had 100bigs instead of 16bigs but lets try get back in 1 double up at a time :hope

Re: SCOOP starts today - anyone playing? http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/14493943_839F36291F And Out way to early but this flop summed up everything about this tourney for me so much hope that gradually faded away unfortunately that's often the case in MTT's. Just maybe over thought things playing in a much higher buy in than I'm used to tried to reach the higher levels and maybe gave opponents way to much credit.