** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Long term profits selections.

ldtips

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long term profits selections.

Any bet on Cavs and Hawks? I'm going under 207.5 because Johnny Vegas knows.
If you read thread carefully (I know it defines your day) you must know I said many times I am big fan of LeBron James and team on East have no start to him. However couple of losing bets in a row caused me to adjust next pick carefully. Pity as yesterday'd Cleveland pick was a no brainer but as I said my next NBA pick will be after longer assessment. Premiership is my main weapon against bookies as I have an extensive knowledge about background, 'politics' of the team and people behind. Some management people are bigger idiots even than I think (wonder how Mike Ashley made so big money, the same case applies to QPR owner which sunk the club at least into League One taking so uncapable people as advisers like Les Ferdinand and his protegee I forgot his name already anyway this 'young black English fantastic bloke' http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/protegee Some people are pushed despite of lack abilities like UK is scared of accusations of racism and push some 'ethnic minorities' despite their poorer than general results and lack of abilities but having good lobbying (Paul Ince, Terry Connor, now this poor QPR bloke). But i would not say it is a race issue despite there are very few black managers that proven themselves (Chris Houghton ex Newcastle manager apart from last season, Hasselbaink this season but in League 2) and general conclusion is 'play against black manager you never be behind' is definitely one of the rules defining my winning Premiership style. Really have no racial reservation, my last girlfriend was from South Africa and I really enjoyed Cheryl :P It is not only Chris Ramsay is the only poor manager. Tim Sherwood is a second case, pushed incredibly due to the fact he is 'young English taslent' etc. Identifying false examples is one of the key for long term success as you can see have no slightest problem with this in Premiership (three big wins - Liverpool lose with Gerrard, WBA and yesterday's draw). Those were three hammers and people can write about the Newcastle setback I guess. Still do not regret Newcastle but I assumed no idiots are there. See you afternoon then I can answer 'post 193' or something

Moderators? I've heard it all now. We've had matches that the poster knows are fixed, 'Vegas knows,' people who can't lose because of their 'backers,' and many other ridiculous reasons for placing bets. However, when the poster now puts across 'bet against black managers' as a strategy, that's when enough is enough and it's time to remove them from the forum. I don't know what count as valid reasons for tipping a bet, but surely racism isn't one of those valid reasons. Please get this racist moron off the site, thank you.
He only wrote he bets against black managers. He did not say to gas them . You must have problems with yourself. If sategy is profitable whats th problem. Is ther e a duty to bet heavily on a team managed by black manager otherwise it s racist?

He only wrote he bets against black managers. He did not say to gas them . You must have problems with yourself. If sategy is profitable whats th problem. Is ther e a duty to bet heavily on a team managed by black manager otherwise it s racist?
Welcome back, ldtips! ;) Newcastle managed to escape relegation, eh? Not a good run with long term bets, phew...