** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Long term profits selections.

ldtips

Hi I would like to share my selections to prove betting can be profitable in the long term. I would like to avoid 'theoretical' and 'phylosophical' lecture, all I care is just to share my profitable picks as profit is all that counts. This will be one of the most successful threads here as I am out of work and fully focused on successful selections. All stakes 10/10 unless something really special comes up and Let's go 1. WTA Prague Safarova - Smitkova Safarova 2-0 Set betting 1,57 bwin 2. WTA Prague Safarova - Smitkova Safarova win 1,18 Pinnacle More will follow

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long term profits selections. 3. WTA Prague Govortsova - Pironkova Pironkova win 2,36 Marathonbet 2,34 Pinnacle 4. ATP Istanbul Kuznetsov to beat Gabashvili 2,32 Marathonbet, 2,25 Unibet 5. Romanian League Pandurii to beat Din Bucarest 1,75 BetWay 6. WTA Prague Brengle - Strycova Brengle win 1,91 BetWay

Re: Long term profits selections. Hi Skittle It will be 300 units bank and 90% of staking will be 10/10 it means 10 units thrown (away) :D Unless otherwise stated 8. Hull - Liverpool home win 4,33 Coral. Liverpool with Gerrard and Balotelli means they threw towel away although the truth is they have all the best players injured or incosistent. I know Hull is an assembled from money stream from TV-rights players who can play anywhere but still those are quality players. Anyway top four is not going to happen to Liverpool this season and they play last games seemed to accept the fate.

Re: Long term profits selections. 9. Italy Serie B accumulator Entella win (1,5) + Pescara win (1,57) + Latina Draw No Bet (1,57) accumulated odds 3,70 Coral If there is rule only one bump per day sorry I will calm down but if not (I did not see anything like this reading rules ) but I post bets anytime during the day, in football line up is crucial but early bets also applicable

Re: Long term profits selections. Hi, ldtips, :welcome to the forum, and good luck with your bets! :)

If there is rule only one bump per day sorry I will calm down but if not (I did not see anything like this reading rules ) but I post bets anytime during the day' date= in football line up is crucial but early bets also applicable
No, there's no such a rule, you're free to post whenever you want, given you post your bet before kick-off - aftereventing is strongly discouraged. You should not edit your posts that contain bets, for the same reason, to avoid any suspicion on aftereventing. You are also expected to provide stakes and odds, and update your profit/loss figure; everything else is up to you! :ok

Re: Long term profits selections. Today's balance 1,2,7 - game tomorrow 3. + 13,6 4. -10 5. + 7,5 6. -10 8. +33,3 (This is not accidental shot) 9. -10 + 24,4 units today. Which means bank grew by 8,1 per cent. Picks for tonight: 10. NBA Houston - Dallas Houston - 6,5 1,68 Unibet 11. NBA LA Clippers - San Antonio Spurs San Antonio - 3,5 2,8 bet365 Those are additional spreads in NBA, not straight wins. Any questions feel free to ask. Dallas have no chance with Houston in the series, they got just one win they deserved in the series while Spurs it's all about experience and maturity in crucial moments. If you want to risk less straight Houston and San Antonio wins also playable but Houston very low odds while Spurs will show a good piece of basket today

Re: Long term profits selections. 10. + 6,8 11. + 18 Over 50 units up since start. This time lucky with the line as 4 points was maximum safety and I can also say San Antonio blew 8 points lead at the end into just 1. Today it will be a challenge because after such a profitable day worse day should come today or tomorrow but I will try to trick destination. Picks will be again carefully selected as I dropped work and focused to live from betting (maybe it is impossible but work affected quality of my picks in a negative way) and I have much time. 12. WTA Marrakech Svitolina to beat McHale (1,27) + Pereira to beat Babos (1,3) 1,65 5Dimes 13. WTA Prague Krunic to beat Wickmayer 2,02 Marathonbet 2 William Hill 14. WTA Prague Siniakova to beat Herzog

Re: Long term profits selections. odds for 14. 1,98 Marathonbet 15. ATP Munich Estrella to beat Tipsarevic (1,7) + Puig to beat Arrubarrena (1,61) 2,73 BetVictor )If early tennis bets will be unsuccessful (no reason to see it will) I will hit back with strong football ones. I can't see anything but profitable football day today (tennis picks least confidence) before NBA but today's NBA looks tricky and I will study day's news before placing bets. So football bets throughout a day expected, tennis ones may be added and NBA should follow. All the best from West Midlands

Re: Long term profits selections. Football back with strong leans. And it's not the end for today stay tuned. 16. RoPS - HIFH HIFK + 0,5 (1,65) + HJK Helsinki win (1,2) + Jaro - 0,25 (1,83) Nomme Kalju-Johvi over 2,5 (1,11) + Olympiakos win (1,07) Total odds 4,30 BetVictor Ufff, stay tuned. #%#%#$ WTA but football is different story believe me ;)

Re: Long term profits selections. 17. Sassuolo - Roma away win 1,73 18. Celta Vigo - Malaga DRAW 4,11 Pinnacle 19. Gornik Zabrze - Zawisza DRAW 3,43 5Dimes 20. Steaua - ASA Targu Mures away win 7,45 Pinnacle 21. Leicester - Chelsea home win 5,33 5Dimes Leicester analysis in ppropriate thread, unless referee will help no way Steaua should be a winner today. First three games are alledegly arranged and even if I am sceptical towards such things (games are not blocked) I can't see Malaga winning today and Polish league draw seems everyone happy (Zawisza better than in last two games, Gornik will keep championship group Podbeskidzie will most probably only draw with Lech). I will paste all of games you should consider according some conspiracy theorists. Let's watch together (not counting) South Africa Premier League H.19.30 >> Orlando Pirates - Supersport Utd HT/FT 2/1 Croatia »1. HNL H.20.00 >> Hajduk Split - Lok. Zagreb HT/FT X/1 Poland »Ekstraklasa H.20.30 >> Gornik Z. - Zawisza HT/FT X/X Chile »Primera B >> La Serena - Coquimbo HT/FT X/1

Re: Long term profits selections. 1. -10 2. -10 7. +4 12. -10 13. -10 14. + 9,8 15. -10 16. -10 17. + 7,3 18. -10 19. -10 20. + 74,5 21. -10 + 5,6 units today which makes bank rose to 354 units. Night US Sports picks 22. NHL Tampa Bay - Detroit away win 3,8 bwin 23. NBA Atlanta - Brooklyn Atlanta - 7,5 1,84 Unibet 24. NBA Memphis - Portland Memphis - 12,5 5Dimes NHL - no comments anything can happen, game 7 but I am fading some good source (fading means playing the opposite as well known loser who I do not want to disclose here as he is not known most robably). Atlanta is waaaaaaaaay better team than Brooklyn, they just have not shown it so far and did not beat Nets convincingly. Game number 4 was out of the blue Deron Williams resurrection which will not happen twice in a row. Deron is a clown, as the whole Brooklyn team is. There is much buzz about Atlanta never beat Nets convincingly and even if I lost on game 4 (not here) I am pretty convinced Nets will finally get deserved spanking. Memphis are undoubtedly better team than Portland, have a better team and beat them three times quite convincingly, then did not care about game 4 which was additionally rigged in my opinion, just not to get into the details it is the same story as Dallas - Houston, with Memphis comparable team to Houston (although without clear leader) and Portland is Dalls level. I am following this pattern. Big win for much better team today. Good night!

Re: Long term profits selections. Thank you dadu. This is a pain of draws - you can not be sure until the very last minute (and the whoe thing usually screws up when you bet on the draw). When you skip bet on draw the game is 'draw - never in doubt). There was a moment every pick was in when Zawisza equalised and it could be only worse. And some games went against. Steaua did not disappoint me, owner looking quite happy with the result :D Believe me this is long term profitable thread, some games will be unlucky, some games will be in, despite mostly things go wrong in 90th minute I will be ahead. Tonight's NBA should at least one pick cash easily in, while tomorrow I will be more cautious in tennis as WTA is responsible for 75% of losses in the thread. Football and basketball picks are the most confident and profitable. Cheers bro!

Re: Long term profits selections. NBA went as predicted with comfortable favourites win, however Memphis did not swept rivals and we have only 1/2 NHL picks missed but I fade long time proven loser and sooner or later he and we will strike back ;) Yesterday was miserable day in WTA, I am giving tennis last chance to recoup yesterday's losses until serious tournaments will begin 25. WTA Marrakech Mladenovic to bet Arruabarrena 2,05 Marathonbet, 2,00 Titanbet 26. WTA + ATP Dimitrov to beat Golubev (1,14) Murray to beat Zverev (1,08) Andujar to beat Melzer (1,12) Carreno Busta to beat Hernandez (1,05) + Pennetta to beat Babos (1,28) 1,85 bwin 27. WTA Prague Wickmayer to beat Kovinic 2,87 Marathonbet, 2,75 bet365 That's it from tennis today There are some rumours about Lillesrtom - Mjondalen and Petrolul - Astra matches for today (HT away win, FT home win) but we will see as I am sceptical but catching all info around. I will release my own strong confidence football picks in the afternoon

Re: Long term profits selections. 22. -10 23. + 8,4 24. -10 25. + 10,5 26. -10 28. + 18,7 + 7,6 Units after night action and tennis Bank 361,6 Units Stay tuned for high confidence football picks - they should be even better than tennis ones!

Re: Long term profits selections. 29. Rayo Vallecano - Valencia Rayo not to lose 2,16 188bet 2,13 Pinnacle 30. Sandefjord - Viking 3,05 Nordicbet, draw no bet safer option but please remember I am sharp and I am not hesitating to go full stake. That means a lot of missed picks but bigger long term profits 31. Gefle - IFK Goteborg away win 1,79 32. Granada - Espanyol home win 2,60 Paddy Power. Granada win or die 33. Fredrikstad - Asane home win 1,83 5Dimes 34. Viborg - Vejle away win 9,4 Pinnacle There might be up to three football picks later and night NBA will follow after studying sources and news. This should be no disaster I knoiw a lot of picks but even more games and those are most confident long term. See you later!

Re: Long term profits selections. All picks 10/10 mate 35. Petrolul Ploiesti - Astra Giurgiu home win 2,83 Pinnacle 36. Empoli - Napoli home win 5,6 BetVictor Stupid danish Vibrators equalized in 94th minute preventing cashing in 9,40 odds as you can see. Watching how well Villarreal handles Valencia I am going full stake Empoli straight win as Napoli must pay heavy price for recent performances! Unless game is fixed no reason to see Napoli winning today. They would have to be very lucky but Empoli are one of the biggest fixers in Italy punished many times in their existence. But it's Italy corruption is everywhere in sport but I am going for sport performance

Re: Long term profits selections. My mistake. Also not give pick in case of Viking. You can easily check in odds history I meant away win as odds for home win was never more than 2,50. Empoli 1-0 up!. Unless game is arranged we are winning big today! The thing is bookies are on our side even if clubs negociate now. Based on sport factors home win has a big chance today. Napoli last games like in gummybear juice. They have to focus on Europa League as Roma yesterday was fixed to my sources Roma will not let them go into 3rd place. Anyway Benitez style is win the european Cup, get heavily setbacks in the league. Just as he did with Liverpool. Come on Empoli today let's win big!

Re: Long term profits selections. 29. + 11,6 30. I will be gentlemen no bet despite odds indicate quite obviously who I picked, my loss 31. -10 32. -10 33. -10 34. -10 ( I won a lot of money live and cashing in in 93rd minute it is not visible here, guests fully deserved to win) 35. -10 35. + 46 + 7,6 Units on football today makes bank growing to 369,2 Units (it should exceed 400 if I wrote Viking win) Back in a second with night picks from US Sports

Re: Long term profits selections. 37. NBA Milwaukee - Chicago home win 2,6 bwin 38. NBA San Antonio - Clippers home win 1,43 Pinnacle 39. NHL Anaheim - Calgary away win 4 BetVictor 40. NHL Anaheim - Calgary over 5,5 2,12 Unibet 41. NHL NY Rangers - Washington Washington Moneyline (matchwinner) 2,35 bet365 - you can easily find higher odds NHL games - I started to fade long time proven loser and even if he won tomorrow this is even bigger reason to play the opposite today, but not only. A lot of indications towards play Calgary Flames to win today's game no time and power to write. NBA - my own picks Something very strange happen to Chicago in game 4 when it was the most obvious pick for home win and money flew all over on them they lost game at home, wasting chance to wrap game up and prepare for next opponent. They should not be the favourite for sports reasons if they blew Game 4 unless they have something promised for screwing that game and big stream of public money. Surprisingly public are for Chicago today I am not. At least they should not be favourite. San Antonio clear favourite, more experienced team, do what they want or just Clippers will fail in decisive moment, they have defeat in veins. This time Clippers will not get a lucky win in San Antonio, finish of this series today but game might be very, very competitive, like Game 2 or 4. Even if it will be, Spurs will be the winner today

Re: Long term profits selections. 37. -10 38. -10 39. -10 40. + 11,2 41. + 13,5 As for NHL the loser struck back as I expected and long term I and you can play opposite his picks blindly OK I can accept defeat of Spurs game was very very balanced until last seconds (and so will be game 7) But look what has happened to game Milwaukee - Chicago Game 5 Chicago leading 3-1 are huge favourite at home money keep flowing on home team. Home odds 1,24 Chicago - Milwaukee 88-94. Game 6 if they beat Chicago they should have chances to win. Look what has happened tonight. Milwaukee - Chicago 66-120. This is not NBA standards BY ANY MEANS. Either game 5 was rigged to lose public money and now that power gave Bulls points back or...wait a minute this is the only scenario. But I had illusion Bucks may get something out of this game if they beat Chicago away, they should have stood some chances but.....66-120 How can you explain such performance. Something relly smelly. -5,3 units Bank 363,9 Units Stay tuned for 3 shifts day as tennis yesterday was very profitable, so was football (what a day in Scandinavia) and US Sports. WARNING Today I have a hunch it might be unprofitable day as yesterday all underdogs won in Norway, Italy, Viborg was equaliser in 94th minute and I make a really big money live. Today maybe the best time is to go fishing but I dropped work and have to ear money by other ways. That motivates me into even better performance as 'hungry' picks have better quality. Have a good day I will release tennis picks in two hours time

Re: Long term profits selections. 42. ATP Munich Kohlschreiber - Goffin Goffin win 2,38 Marathonbet 2,3 5Dimes 43. ATP Estoril Kyrgios to beat Haase 1,58 Pinnacle 44. ATP Itanbull Shwartzman to beat Giraldo 45. ATP Munich Murray - Rosol Rosol + 5 games 2,16 Pinnacle 46. WTA Madrid quals LAuren Davis to beat Dominguez Lino 1,68 Pinnacle 47. Challenger Pouille - Pavlasek Pavlasek win 3,4 bet365 That' it from tennis stay tuned for football ones later today