** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Long term profits selections.

ldtips

Re: Long term profits selections. Why didn't you apply for a job at UEFA, FIFA, or so? With so many proofs and doubts about fixed matches, I'm sure they would gladly employ you as main prosecutor! I'm serious, I'm not joking. Out of 47 picks you posted, I counted 7 matches where you mentioned fixing, corruption, "something smelly", etc. We post picks here on this forum in good faith that match will be fair event. If you have any proofs or reasonable doubts that event has been compromised, please contact immediatelly the regulatory body, they will be happy to hear from you. Next time you mention fixed matches here, though, you will be banned and this thread removed. I'd also like to let know those who might get lured by his bombastic promises and allegedly high profits made by live bets off the forum, why this guy actually started posting here; he used to run the same bs out there at bettingadvice forum, and he got banned, I see his last post there was on 27. April, and then, next day he came here to continue his, I'd say attention seeking, story on winning. D@du18, I see you're active on BA forum, so if you want, you may find him under nickname "Davvidex". In one of his posts there, he picked an underdog in Argentinian match; when they lost, he immediatelly picked the underdog in very next Argentinian match; his reasoning was "No way both 100 % favourites will win in Argentina so if Boca Juniors will win no distraction picks anymore in this thread I mean odd over 3 anymore". I questioned such an approach - he didn't pick the underdog because of analysis, but because the previous underdog lost, so he picked the next one, it was "due to win". Unfortunatelly, they closed that thread before you had chance to reply to my question, so maybe you want to reply now - why Estudiantes was more likely to win after Racing Club won the other match that took place immediatelly before that? In one of your posts here you said:

Today it will be a challenge because after such a profitable day worse day should come today or tomorrow but I will try to trick destination
This is again the same approach, a scholar example of Gambler's Fallacy - you believe that outcome of previous 20 bets affects the outcome of your next bet?! That's complete nonsense! Each bet is independent event, and its outcome depends only upon your skill, knowledge, analysis, available info, etc., and of course, Lady Luck during the match, and in no way it depends on outcome of bets on your previous day. Of course there are winning and losing runs, but they don't occur because "destination" (which actually should have been "destiny", I guess) decided "OK, ldtips has had too many winners recently, let's send some losers now, and froment has been losing too much, let's give him few winners today!", but because of the other factors, that include ones I mentioned in previous sentence, and discipline amongst the other most important ones.
30. I will be gentlemen no bet despite odds indicate quite obviously who I picked' date=' my loss[/quote'] Well, as you said, it was quite obvious whom did you pick, so if you want tou may count that bet towards your balance.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long term profits selections. I'm just following the thread because I like his bets, nothing else I'm interested in. Good or not, fixed matches or pure luck, every one of us should filter the picks according to out logic. If someone is not capable of this and only takes the bets in their raw form, quit gambling.

Re: Long term profits selections. I am afraid you try to insinuate something is not true. This is the reason why I will publish further picks in my private space whre I can write anything I want. Thought this is a private space where I can do it. I did not go to dedicated thread saying everything was fixed like some people do in Norwegian thread. I think that was much bigger 'offence' especially if good tipsters were blasted for their hard work. It is really discouraging and I did not see any reaction from moderators. I have no really time to argue and discuss as I am quite busy and will do this in my private blog. 42. -10 43. + 5,8 44. + 10 45. 0 46. + 6,8 47. + 25 + 37,6 Units which makes bank growing makes bank 401,4 Units. This would be over 420 units if I ws not lame and put Viking win in the correct place. From start bank just 300 it grew over 33%in three days. This is how it works when you select carefully information and the best answer for doubters. Everything was posted on time, zero edition, for free and personally I would tolerate some weirdos like me if someone brings profits. If not OK. I am reopening my long term project as I dropped work and focused on selections and and if some one does not like what I write he should not visit me or ignore. I hope it is fair enough

Re: Long term profits selections.

I am afraid you try to insinuate something is not true.
I'd appreciate if you can tell me what exactly parts of my post were not true?
This would be over 420 units if I ws not lame and put Viking win in the correct place.
In one of the competitions here on the forum, one of the rules is that odds govern the selection - if player quotes the odds and forget to mention the selection, pick is valid, as it can be verified via odds. That's why I told you in my previous post to feel free and add Viking to your tally. Though, you seem to prefer to play a role of gentleman, as you said in post #26, and lament over that pick every now and then? Either include it in your records, either forget it, as simple as that.
I personally think he is doing no wrong . Live and let live. High horse and all that!!!
I also think you should continue here Idtips.
I fully agree, I also think he should continue, he's welcome to do so, but without bs about fixed matched - as I explained, this is not proper address for those allegations. Second part of my post was discussion, or criticizm, if you want - he started a strategy on a public forum, with very self-confident intro: "This will be one of the most successful threads here", so he should be prepared to attract comments - positive as well as negative. As you may have concluded from my previous post, I don't believe this can be long-term profitable approach, despite his very good start, so I seriously questioned it; if he doesn't want to discuss, OK, it's his choice, I see no problems there.

Re: Long term profits selections. OK some words are unnecessary I will place two live bets Dynamo - Steaua Dynamo + 0,5 live 2,04 188bet Washington to beat Atlanta odds 2,60 bet365 before 4th quarter (Atlanta leads 83-81) Steaua mega crisis and mess Dynamo hates them will do everything to make their life even worse. Atlanta is not serious contender for title despite impressive regular season Come on ;)

Re: Long term profits selections. Washington won game which means already + 16 units in just a quarter Tips for night NBA Golden State - Memphis Memphis win 6,70 5Dimes NHL Tampa Bay moneyline - it means Tampa Bay Lightning to be a winner of this game, regardless regular time or overtime 2,10 bet365 NHL Anaheim Mighty Ducks - Calgary Flames over 5,5 2,06 SBOBET I will renumerate tomorrow as Golden State game starts in a few minutes They have also a chance to surprise Golden State, maybe they lose series 1-4 but first game is a chance they can surprise. Just like Philadelphia 76xers Los Angeles Lakers in NBA finals over 10 years ago I will have some long term bets tomorrow. Hopefully Dynamo will not lose with Steaua

Re: Long term profits selections. 48. Washington Wizards NBA live + 16 49. Dinamo Bucuresti + 0,5 live -10 50. NBA Memphis -10 51. NHL Tampa Bay + 11 52. NHL Anaheim over -10 30. correction then Viking win with Honefoss + 20,5 Please bear in mind (I repeat myself) NHL picks are ALWAYS fade of well known loser so long term it may be not revolutionary profit but a profit, while NBA are my own assessed picks based on watching games, a lot of research and my own experience. Profits should be much higher in NBA but I treat every pick 10/10 unless otherwise stated (never so far). -3 Units on yesterdy's evening makes bank slightly corrected from 421,9 to 418,9 units

Re: Long term profits selections. Time for political bets as UK election is on the 7th of May 2015. Before I will publish my picks I will explain some facts for people that are not familiar with political life (and most of them stay far away and have good reasons for it) but there is opportunity to make some easy money as public opinion is consistently biased and manipulated by media and I will try to exploit that fact. This is insider knowledge and based on my own experience Histoical background - facts. 1. UK has coalition government elected in 2010 formed by Conservative Party and Liberal Democrats. 2. Conservative Party won last election (got most seats but failed to win overall majority) thanks to three reasons: - huge economic crisis in 2008-9, bank bailouts, etc etc I'm sure everybody knows, but more here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007–08 - huge expenses scandal where newspapers exposed some shady habits of MPs and House of Lords members http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_parliamentary_expenses_scandal Those habits were common in every party but it particularly hit Labour Party as this party mainly goes to power to make their representatives and their families rich by sucking public money. They always state they are 'labour people' representative while in fact most of their top officials are from rich families, well educated and introduced into politics world, like Ed Milliband. Huge majority of Labour Party especially lower tiers go into politics to turn their life rich and they do not care about labour people at all. They always will want to increase taxes or budget as this creates more opportunities for them and their families into lucrative jobs and contracts. - huge media campaign, particularly Rupert Murdoch's ones which made a swing in support sensing political overall swing after 13 years of uncontested Labour government. Rupert Murdoch is a media mogul, most influential person in UK media owning most popular newspaper The Sun and Sky television. Over the years Rupert Murdoch's media were hacking into celebrities and politicals phone account, bribing police officers and getting top information. More here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_International_phone_hacking_scandal The thing is Rupert Mardoch is a huge David Cameron fan or they made a deal (I think rather the second one) RUPERT MURDOCH MEDIA WILL HELP CONSERVATIVES TO WIN ELECTION FOR COVER UP AND SWEEPING THIS SCANDAL UNDER THE CARPET. This is a long story and a bit complicated at the first side but just two people: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebekah_Brooks http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Hunt_%28politician%29 The first one is long term News of the World and Sun editor and David Cameron neighbor meeting him many times privately and exchanging messages like 'we are all in this together' https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=opera&q=rebekah+brooks+david+cameron&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8 http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/revealed-the-texts-between-cameron-and-brooks-8280606.html http://www.itv.com/news/2012-11-04/text-messages-between-david-cameron-and-rebekah-brooks-revealed/ However both Rebekah Brooks and David Cameron escaped responsibility for that as they (or power who stay beyond them) are too powerful. The second one was Rupert Murdoch's bell boy in UK government while being Culture Secretary - paving a wide way for Rupert Murdoch lobbing for a change in law which would allow Murdoch buy biggest british newspaper News International. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leveson_Inquiry He also managed to get away as he was promoted for Health Secretary in government reshuffle and now has a budget something like 200 bn a year. This is how things work. Long story but I try to make things clear as everything is very clear after careful research. Murdoch media made huge campaigh in favour of David Cameron, furthermore they helped to create Nick Clegg - Liberal Democrats leader and helped Lib Dems to rise as they took away huge chunk of Labour Voters. Labour would have lost election sooner or later, all media campaign sped all changes up. You can not underestimate Rupert Murdoch Media in connection with UK politics as they are for 'blue collar' working people and massively represent working people from lower class which are decisive factor in UK politics. 4. Please bear in mind despite this huge bias by mainstream UK media, raging parliamentary expenses scandal which sent many Labour officials to prison or ousted from politics and significant change for worse for ordinary people (no wages rise, but still inflation) Conservatives FAILED TO WIN A MAJORITY. This was very unconvincing win as Labour should be swept in normal circumstances they remain quite strong in position to strike back in 2015 and they have a real chance to strike back. 5. All the parties like Labour, Conservatives or Liberal Democrats do actually the same politics, people staying in the shadow are more important and those parties make basically show to create false impression voting people have real influence on something. UKIP claims exactly what I claim but it is true (the thing is I don't know maybe UKIP are also in this gang but never had chance to show this). There are some issues Britain will be pushed into by US which are steering this country for decades - UK have been pushed into Iraq war - if Conservatives would be in power that time UK would go for war even faster than Tony Blair and Labour would oppose - bankers responsible for economic crisis were not punished but managed to escape and got even bonuses for situation they created and were rescued by public money - this would have happened as international finances are not really steered in London - UK is 'so independent country' that even the oli price in London is IN DOLLARS This is a long story but basically UK as a country or voting people have nothing to say in contemporary world and all we see in media is a show. 6. UK has to stay in the European Union despite overwhelming majority of people would vote 'Britain OUT of the EU' This is a banker and there is no discussion as people from the shadow said this and they will not let UKIP rise into power. To allow an EU referendum (that means 100% people will vote EU exit) we need 325 votes Out of four-five main political parties in the UK: - Labour - oppose referendum and will not let it (something like 280 - 380 votes) - Lib Dems - the biggest europhiles, would not allow referendum (a lot of stipulations) - but they can only be in coalition as they will get something like 15-30 votes (currently 57) - Conservatives - they say they will allow referendum if they win power - ZERO CHANCES FOR THIS SCENARIO. They will not get majority win this is out of question. - UKIP - 'UK out of EU' but they will not get more than 10-15 seats and have nothing to say here - Scottish National Party - total europhiles, as Lib Dems, this is a more radical version of Labour Party. Conclusion is EVEN IF CONSERVATIVES SHOUT ABOUT REFERENDUM THIS IS A FALSE NOTE. AND THEY ARE SURELY NOT ALLOWED TO DO THIS BY PEOPLE FROM THE SHADOW. EU referendum scenario after election is not a reality as people would have voted UK out of the EU but this is not to be decide by british voters. Second conclusion is even if Conservatives will win election (get most votes only, overall majority is out of their reach) they have not allies to make EU vote through as Lib Dems will basically oppose and UKIP will not get many seats. If Labour wins referendum idea is binned straight away. 7. Scottish issue and rise of SNP. Scotland is part of the United Kingdom and out of 650 something House of Commons seats they have guaranteed 69 seats. This is not majority to rule the UK but scottish seats are much different than English ones and this part of the UK has much more to say in the UK as they should for many years as they could overturn elections and make a big two (Conservative or Labour) swing. Basically Scotland is privileged in the UK, gets much more than they contribute (Barnett formula) and still shout they are better alone. This is total joke but some radicals get media hape and people still think Scotland is harmed watching media propaganda while Scotland is actually country on benefits (free prescriptions, much better care rules, free universities - in UK 9.000 a year). This is out of question Scotland benefits from being the part of the EU. Look what happened: Scots got a referendum In/Out EU because PEOPLE STEERING UK POLITICS KNEW NO WAY SCOTS WILL VOTE FOR UK EXIT. So people (only in Scotland) got a referendum, voted as they do (must be suicider to cut stream of perks) but main party for Scotland Leaving UK got their media presence and attention. THIS IS ALMOST CERTAINLY ENGLAND WOULD VOTE SCOTLAND OUT OF THE UK BUT ENGLISH PEOPLE WERE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE. Which I think it is unfair as when we have an union or marriage BOTH SIDES SHOULD BE ASKED IF THEY AGREE. Look Scotland and England is like marriage frog with horse. Frog was asked if wants the marriage (and get all the benefits of it) why horse - 10 times bigger have nothing to say in this issue. Scottish National Party is strongly promoted in media now just like Lib Dems in 2010 (although in left wing medias mainly like BBC) because they surely oppose EU referendum but this is no matter if they or Labour win scottish seats as parties are the same. They do not really want Scotland out of UK because Scotland will go bankrupt months after secession they just want noise and benefits for Scotland and party members and their families. Anyway this kills any chance for Conservative single seat in Scotland and makes 'EU referendum' even more impossible 8. Huge campaign in Rupert Media (and even BBC must take digits into account) that Conservatives managed to turn economy around and they are correct people to be reelected and deserve five more years 'to finish the good things they started' This consistant process made election from certain Labour win to most unpredictable result in years (according to the media). The facts: - Conservatives claim they started to pay back UK Debt while in fact they only borrow less new money than Labour (but still not only do not pay debt back but they borrow new money) http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/cameron-busted-on-debt-claims/12556 Like it was a trillion debt when Cameron came into power and now is something like 1,4 trillion (Labour made debt from 200 bn to 900 bn, while Conservatives increased it to 1,4 bn) and Cameron dares to say 'they pay debt back' - Conservatives increases VAT from 17,5 % to 20% and it almost wipes out increased income tax threshold. 9. Working people will decide election result. Let's try to be in 'working people blue collar' skin and try how do they feel. They are certainly outraged at current government and have reason to be so. They are manipulated that migrants are source of their problems while crisis was provoked by international banksters but they do not understand it and this is why they are encouraged gently to Vote Cameron as they hear he is main EU opponent :D This is not enough in my opinion. They see living costs growing, pension and wages stagnation, house price increases, queues in hospitals, benefits cuts and especially English people feel rightly harmed they contributed to the economy so long and see migrants coming and getting social housing out of the blue. 9.Undecided voters. There is deep feeling England is under represented in UK, injustice in social services and public sector unaffordable. Life is becoming tougher in UK and 99% will agree with this. How do these people vote? THEY WILL OPPOSE CURRENT GOVERNMENT. If they vote, they will vote Labour or UKIP. General conclusions 1. Conservatives will get much less than you can see in media (and bookies) - odds are inflated by manipulated by media people. 2. Labour will get more than expected. 3. SNP will get less as they are hugely promoted in recent times, they will have to share scottish votes with Labour 4. Liberal Democrates will be obliterated in next election as their leader is proven liar (tuition fees Nick Clegg google it) and they will pay the price for being in a government. They have some certain areas when they will do well I will analyse it later and will set my own line for their MPs. This will be better line than any bookmaker can do. 5. UKIP setback. They have had huge success in 2014 EU Paramentary elections, as well s local ones, but they failed to discount that success. Partially it is their fault, partially not (they do not have strong media background like Conservatives (Murdoch) or Labour (BBC) and are only invited and allowd to make noise when they are allowed). This election is out of their reach - I can not see them getting much on the 7th of May. So my bets will be basically Labour more than you can see in polls, Conservatives less, SNP definitely less as they are party of moment pushed like LibDems in 2010 and I will set my own line as I will challenge bookmaker lines on their seats Have a good day bets will follow

Re: Long term profits selections. Great amount of work has gone into this. Agree about the Liberals and UKIP but I think the SNP will obliterate Labour in Scotland. I expect to see the Tories and Labour to be very close . The piece of stone has made Milliband look rather silly and this could lose him a lot of votes. Despite all the work put into this analysis I'm afraid it seems to be written by a Labour supporter for Labour rather than an unbiased viewpoint. I look forward to your bets though if they follow the views expressed above.

Those habits were common in every party but it particularly hit Labour Party as this party mainly goes to power to make their representatives and their families rich by sucking public money. They always state they are 'labour people' representative while in fact most of their top officials are from rich families, well educated and introduced into politics world, like Ed Milliband. Huge majority of Labour Party especially lower tiers go into politics to turn their life rich and they do not care about labour people at all. They always will want to increase taxes or budget as this creates more opportunities for them and their families into lucrative jobs and contracts.
I think it clearly summarizes my attitude towards Labour Party - this is not attitude this is fact. I guess you did not read correctly. Anyway this is an exclusive assessment and modern british history of last two decades in 10 minutes text alongside with some media manipulation techniques and explanation who is who on a political scene. I am not in any way Labour or Conservatives supporter as they are both the same just in different colours. The same powers will steer british politics regardless Lab or Con will be in power as this country is not really independent anymore and fact like Iraq or Afghanistan war participation and banking bailout clearly shows steering source of the UK politics is definitely not in London. This is a long but very interesting story but main conclusion is nothing really will change after election and CAMERON CAN NOT BECOME PRIME MINISTER AGAIN. IF HE WILL BECOME PRIME MINISTER people from the shadow must engineer political scene to deny Euro referendum like difficult coalition partner - only LibDems and UKIP are possible partners for Conservatives and Lib Dems will surely oppose referendum and UKIP will be insignificant. Anyway Ed Milliband next Prime Minister is the only possible outcome here and very, very realistic scenario as Cameron will have to call EU referendum something which people in the shadow (and actually Cameron himself) are strongly against. This is how politics works you have to promise something you can't afford to win and find explanation thereafter. OK bets: (I will renumerate everything after election) as these are special bets but fully included in balance after A. Most seats Labour odds 5 totesport - I wonderwhy Tory party are so huge favourites. Months ago Labour was on the highway to landslide victory somehow it looks like a draw even with Conservative leading the polls (sic!). Some mistakes by Labour leadership plus illusion of economic recovery helped to give a gear to Conservatives but still working people are outraged at current government and Cameron will get a spanking on Thursday. If we have a polls like 35% Labour and 33% Conservatives it still means huge Labour advantage as constituencies are gerrymandered by last Labour government and Lib Dems opposed constituency reform and Tories have to have at least 5% more in the polss to match Labour seats result - and they are even trailing in the polls! In this situation shot on Labour most seats is the must, especially if they will score in Scotland better than suggestive media indicate. B. Will Nigel Farage to win a seat YES 1,8 bwin. Also UKIP winner in South Thanet 1,91 Coral (higher odds will be included, I just show markets) UKIP will not repeat 2014 success as I said partially it is their fault, partially they have not really media support apart from Russia Today and Daily Express hard to say they are favoured by any media. Still they should get a few seats without a doubt as they should keep their by election gains (Douglas Carswell is 100% hit but I doubt you will get good odds for him, ald also the second guy I forgot name) Farage I assume will win his seat, he is favourite there despite UKIP are in a defensive mode recently. Only conservative candidate might harm Farage's election chances but it is a no name and Farage will beat him easily by personality and hype, UKIP are very clever and organised there. C. Total LibDems seat under 25,5 1,91 bwin This party is a phenomenon. They will be obliterated in this election by at least 50% (I think rather 66-75%) this election as they will pay the price for broken promises, coalition presence but they are strong in certain areas like Scotland, Cornwall and basically by the sea resorts plus few very rich areas. There was speculation how much seat they will get this time, I think personally this party will be reduced to 10-12 seats so the line is obviously too high. If we see Euro elections they were reduced from 11 to one Euro MP they should get no more than 10 seats, maybe slightly more. Without a doubt they will be obliterated and their seats number will fall from 57 to something like 12-16 in my opinion. D. UKIP over 2,5 seats Betfred. Douglas Carswell is 100% seat, Mark Reckless is also favourite in Rotherham (no way Tories will beat him there, Labour may), they came so close in by-election in Manchester nearly gaining 3rd seat, Nigel Farage should win in South Thanet, they have chances in a few places. This is much more certain than 'Farage to win a seat' - they are on back gear but they should get at least two seats apart from Carswell's ones. E. SNP under 51,5 1,91 unibet This party is strongly promoted in media, and all of sudden strong favourite to win Scotland seats while months ago they assume they will be part of independent country. I don't believe they will sweep Scottish places Labour despite all their problems there are not so weak and they will take at least 18 seats in Scotlandd plus LibDems will grrab a few. I see Scotland result something like 40 seats for Labour 20 something for SNP and 5-6 for Lib Dems. Definitely not SNP sweep as media suggest this is wishful thinking. More to follow

Re: Long term profits selections. Just look at this lady https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Kelly+Tolhurst&client=opera&hs=23c&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=xnNHVYzMB6W67gaB7oCIDg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1278&bih=898 Basically second mandate for UKIP for Rochester and Strood for Mark Reckless is guaranteed. Even I would beat her but my problem is the base. I lost in 2014 district election still gathered 30 per cent of votes while Labour got 37 per cent and Conservatives 23. I have no base to make further expansion although my score was the best in the district for the party (ok it was UKIP) but this election I stay away as I changed region and don't see them conquering the world - ok they will get some mandates but it will be not impressive

Re: Long term profits selections. 53. ATP Madrid Giraldo to beat Fognini 2,24 Marathonbet 54. ATP Madrid Souza to beat Janowicz 2,20 Marathonbet 2,19 Pinnacle 55. ATP Madrid Goffin to beat Gulbis 1,4 + Tomic to beat Vanni 1,36 1,9 bwin Serious tournament, favourites should prevail and I hopefully will strike first accumulator here. Jnowicz after injury hopefully will get mad as usual and lose. If not I will tyr once again to shoot him down tomorrow. Let's be honest Janowicz is mad man and joke on clay.

Re: Long term profits selections. Probably only one football tip for today. But very, very high confidence - this is no fix by any means but it will be home win if my formula works. 56. AIK - Hammarby home win 1,72 188bet I could colour it green now. But still only 10/10. There will be definitely US Sports picks later today so stay tuned

Re: Long term profits selections. D. UKIP over 2,5 seats >Betfred. Douglas Carswell is 100% seat, Mark Reckless is also favourite in Rotherham (no way Tories will beat him there, Labour may), they came so close in by-election in Manchester nearly gaining 3rd seat, Nigel Farage should win in South Thanet, they have chances in a few places. This is much more certain than 'Farage to win a seat' - they are on back gear but they should get at least two seats apart from Carswell's ones. ============= Price?

D. UKIP over 2' date=5 seats >Betfred. Douglas Carswell is 100% seat, Mark Reckless is also favourite in Rotherham (no way Tories will beat him there, Labour may), they came so close in by-election in Manchester nearly gaining 3rd seat, Nigel Farage should win in South Thanet, they have chances in a few places. This is much more certain than 'Farage to win a seat' - they are on back gear but they should get at least two seats apart from Carswell's ones. ============= Price?
10/11 means 1,91. Betfred. If it would be possible to place seats odds winning party accumulator I can prepare big one don't know how many. I am speaking to their agent who says there is no limits of matches in accumulator. It means 100 -150 size accumulator bets there on the way.

Probably only one football tip for today. But very, very high confidence - this is no fix by any means but it will be home win if my formula works. 56. AIK - Hammarby home win 1,72 188bet I could colour it green now. But still only 10/10. There will be definitely US Sports picks later today so stay tuned
:cow:cow:cow 57. NBA Cleveland - Chicago away win 2,75 bet365 58. NBA Houston v Los Angeles Clippers home win 1,53 No philosophy here as indicated teams have no choice than win these games specifically these games or they are out playoff. You will see if they fail they will be cursed by me and will be eliminated. Remember mmy words. Cleveland without Love and Chicago must steal game or two if they think seriously about conference finals (and maybe NBA) while Rockets should exploit Clippers 'road to hell' over San Antonio Spurs. They should take this game. No NHL picks Good luck!

Re: Long term profits selections. 53. -10 54. +12 55. -10 56. + 7,2 57. + 17,5 58. -10 Giraldo has some mentality problems recently. Second loss in a row. Quickly boiling head. Playing against fresh from injury Janowicz and generally against him is money mine usually. Geez will I ever strike an accumulator? NBA positive balance of the day and it is most important. I will analyse why Rockets lost that game later and it will be conclusion. I have top source of info but it's still up to yourself/myself to draw a conclusion and have an opinion for future. Reading and following someone and blindly may be frustrating. To be successful long time you have to have own opinion based on experience and knowledge. No way following some blindly will make you rich Busy today ahead. It might be some ATP picks bt I will strike before an action. It may be huge surprise on ATP today as I have info about one player which is widely available but only a few people compile facts and take advantage from it. So far I did not see anyone raised this so my bet looks safe no jinx haha Meanwhile bank raises by around 7 units to 425,6. F. Ed Milliband PM after election is my 20/10 bet here . This is simple. Cameron or Milliband. 1. Cameron promised EU referendum. 2. EU referendum means UK out of EU 1000% and there is no power which can mislead people and trick them into staying in EU. 3. Some shadow power which controls City no way will allow 1 (and 2 simultaneously). 4. The best way to avoid is Milliband PM and this is the next bellby for 'these powerful people'. If Cameron wins they would have to make excuse how not to give a referendum as no way it will be allowed. That would have mean Conservative Party folded and UKIP taking full power in 2020. By that time EU may be dissolved. Hopefully everything is clear and simply enough here .. 20/10 here or we will have a big laugh how Cameron will weasel out of referendum promise. Cameron is finished even if wins but the chance for me Cameron being next PM is 0.0001 %.

Re: Long term profits selections. 59. ATP Live Gasquet to beat Karlovic 1,3 bet365 (until the end of first set price should not change) 60. Sousa to beat Wawrinka odds 6 bet365 Watched yesterday's Sousa made good impression although Janowicz was muggy. Wawrinka has some problems. + 1,5 sets Sousa playable in cautious version but realistic. There will be NBA pick or two, maybe also NHL. And maybe football Real game. Stay tuned

Re: Long term profits selections. 61. Live Champions League Juventus to beat Real 2,68 188bet This game will be Juventus win or draw. ok 1 unit to exact score 1-1 5,50 bet365 Odds will only grow the later you will see it and maybe bet but no Real win SORRY Juventus scored when I wrote so IF REAL EQUALISE TAKE HOME WIN AT ANY PRICE . If Real not just bet 1-1. 1-1 CS you can take now for 1 unit

Re: Long term profits selections. 62. NBA Atlanta Hawks - Washington Wizards away win 3,70 63. NBA Golden State Warriors - Memphis Grizzlies away win 6 UnibetPre Pretty much repeat of Sunday plays. Atlanta not so special after rregular season, joke club Nets took them to six games, I see no reason why fantstic away Wizards should not take this game away, as they already won five playoff games in a row, including three away not being favourites. Why not take them when they are doing so well? If they start to lose it will be hard to stop. Away win Golden State might be more difficult story, this game can finish Warriors winning by 15 points but my God it would be boring. They just pass the ball to three points shooter and load from downtown. I am basketball amateur although like to watch games and solution is put high defensors and block it. Their manager was famous three points shooter so no wonder they do threepointers mostly. If missing Conley for Grizzlies recovers they should match offensive potential of Warriors, their leader got MVP award, maybe got drunk? OK they are professionals but there is award curse for every sport, including English football. Managers getting awards and teams start to perform worse in next months. I am going for Memphis win. One win of two would certainly satisfy me. If Bucks could beat Chicago in Chicago impossible is nothing

Re: Long term profits selections. 59 + 3 60. -10 61. +16,8 62. -10 63. +50 After matches I can say the Washington pick was a wrong but deep own research and common sense works for NBA. Memphis pick was not philosophy but based on strong foundations : 1. Mike Conley returning - I knew he will play reading all the rhetorics when I went to bed 2. Stephen Curry distraction after getting MVP yesterday - this is very common awarded players or managers start to perform badly in next periods. 3. Awful percentage of Warriors especially from downtown and pressure by high Marc Gasol in defence. And also Sousa fought bravely, breaking Wawrnka in first set but losing advantage, however Wawrinka won a tough game. Washington pick was all the way wrong That makes bank up by nearly 50 units to 475,4. This is over 66% increase of bankroll in a week time. Attack on 500 units today? likely. My style of betting basically prevents bad runs. The only threat for me is to get overconfidence and play more. But I will try to stay calm and continue to pick the winners in the long term. There will be a lot of tennis today (yesterday all the favourites won so no big profits went on the way), I will try to strike my first accumulator in footbal (I am awful in this field), I will release my own researched NBA picks and there may be also something from NHL(not my own picks, fading a big loser, definitely not long term loss opposing him) Stay tuned and have a nice day!

Re: Long term profits selections. 65. LIVE WTA ATP Ferrer to beat Ramos Vinolas, Bolelli to beat Vanni, Serena Williams to beat Azarenka currently accumulator 1,51-1,54 and flying around 1,5. 1,47 when posting

Re: Long term profits selections. No need to worry. Even if political picks will go wrong I already made nearly 200 units of profits already and even if political picks are totally wrong (definitely not), I can make it up in a day or two. Picks are straightforward and clear and I will decide what I will put ultimately ;) Man open your own thread and give your picks instead of messing around in mine. We will see after some picks how good you are and I may follow you (although not blindly). No more tenn.is as I got some call today. 66. Barcelona - Real away win 5,25 Sporting bet is my CL pick and there will be some NBA action and maybe NHL if loser will come back to action. See you later!

Re: Long term profits selections. OK cause I am leaving for work I took UNDER for SNP. I would took under at any line proposed by bookies. I do not want to do line engineering here to increase odds as it can be costly, simple I take any under line which is 50-50 and odds are for 1,91 I take under. The line I do not even care I take any under as SNP are promoted by media and underestimated. End of story with political bets they are clear. I may choose some upsets if accumulators are not allowed in constituencies as I know two areas of UK quite extensively