Singapore S-League 2015

Tampines -0.5 @ 2.05 Despite only being 6-7 games into the season, title contenders Tampines Rovers coach V. Sundramoorthy could be the 1st coach to be fired. 2 defeats(3 defeats in 6 games played) in a row has left Tampines 9 points behind leaders Warriors FC. Tampines chairman Teo Hock Seng has never known to be too patient with coach with poor results. He has sacked 2 coaches in the last 2 seasons when results were not up to standard at midseason. They will play Balestier Khalsa today, a team they have a pretty good record in recent times. Balestier 3 defeats so far were against title contenders like Warriors, Albirex Niigata S and Home United. I believe Tampines do have that bit more quality and will pick themselves up to clinch a win here.

Re: Singapore S-League 2015 Well, from your approach, it sounds like Tampines are under a bit of pressure, which, accompanied with two losses in a row, is usually not good for self-confidence. After reading your preview this morning, I decided to lay Tampines with a few quid; liquidity at Betfair is awful, gap at the moment was 2.02/2.20, so I placed lay bet at 2.10. Now, I see my bet lags far behind, odds drifted, and current gap is 2.20/2.30, so looks like market thinks the same, Tampines at 2.05 seems a bit short under those circumstances. Of course, that's consideration when looking only at stats, which does not give a full picture; your observation that Tampines may have a bit more of quality is good reasoning, but I hope not today. ;)