** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Boxing - Mayweather vs Pacquiao - May 2-3

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 3 May 2015[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lomachenko, V v Rodriguez, G (02:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.08[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Mayweather, F v Pacquiao, M (04:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.58[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Boxing - Mayweather vs Pacquiao - May 2-3 Main fight preview: 4pts F.Mayweather to win by UD 11/10 Unibet This is the fight everyone wants to see and although it is perhaps a couple of years too late what a fight it will be. We’ve got the ultimate defender against the ultimate attacker but Ricky Hatton will be able to tell you that Mayweather enjoys fighters coming at him. He has such good defensive moves that he can repel attacks and launch them of his own. Throw in the fact he’s the natural weight in this fight too and I don’t see Mayweather being beaten. The question is does he stop Pacquiao or not. I’m not convinced he does so I’m with the UD here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mayweather-jr-vs-pacquiao-betting-mayweather-can-dominate-one-sided-super-showdown

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Boxing - Mayweather vs Pacquiao - May 2-3 I think Manny will fluster Floyd early, then Floyd will figure Manny out and win a wide decision, but due to the ineptitude of Vegas judging I'm going 'by decision or technical decision', which is 1.8 with Bet365. I'm also going to bang a small amount on the draw, again, simply because I don't trust the judges will get this correct. Moreover, a rematch will be huge.

Re: Boxing - Mayweather vs Pacquiao - May 2-3 Back Floyd to beat Manny by Desicion or Technical Desicion Lads/Boyles 2.00 The odds went up in the recent hours because of some big money for Manny. Both guys are not anymore the KO artists that we used to know them in the previous years. I am pretty sure that the fight will end with Desicion. Floyd is favorite in my opinion. He has physical advantage and he was the guy that proposed the fight. Until now he showed that he is smarter than all the other top fighters. I expect to be a close fight, because huge money are waiting for the rematch. For the first time I see such a low odds, around 15, for draw

Re: Boxing - Mayweather vs Pacquiao - May 2-3 Some massive money going on manny for the fight, must be a massive influx of new punters for this one! My thinking since the fight was announced was a mayweather win by decision but after watching all the build up in the last few days its becoming more and more obvious that the occasions getting bigger than the fight itself which could mean anything could happen tonight. Both fighters look in great shape but I can't see past floyd here. Manny's not the fighter he once was where as mayweathers skill will never be questioned. It's hard to say how the fight will play out though, will manny pile pressure on early? or will he sit back a bit and see if mayweather will attack? either way Floyd has the skill and know how to deal with any thing manny can produce. The only way I can see Paquiao winning this is if he catches Mayweather early with a decent shot, otherwise I give him no shot at all here. My head was telling me not to bet on this one. I ignored that and iv gone pretty big on a mayweather win. Lets hope it pays off! Mayweather by Unanimous decision 7pts @ 3.0 Betfair Mayweather by KO/TKO 3pts @ 6.6 Betfair Mayweather 6th rnd KO 0.5pts @ 75 Betfair Mayweather 7th rnd KO 0.5pts @ 60 Betfair Should be a good one looking forward to it good luck all with the betting!

Re: Boxing - Mayweather vs Pacquiao - May 2-3 Floyd Mayweather to beat Manny Pacquaio by split decision 5/1 paddy power This fight is going to be close but i feel that Mayweather will just edge this as his class and experience will tell as he is unbeaten and there is a reason why he has not lost