Sky Bet Championship > 6-7 Apr

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 6 April 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Watford v Middlesbrough (11:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AFC Bournemouth v Birmingham City (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.46[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Brentford v Nottingham Forest (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cardiff City v Bolton Wanderers (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Huddersfield Town v Ipswich Town (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.52[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Norwich City v Sheffield Wednesday (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Rotherham United v Brighton & Hove Albion (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wigan Athletic v Derby County (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.28[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wolverhampton Wanderers v Leeds United (16:15 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]95.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 7 April 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Blackpool v Reading (18:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Charlton Athletic v Fulham (18:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 6-7 Apr Monday TV previews: 3pts Middlesbrough to beat Watford 11/5 Bet365 Going into the Easter period I thought this could have the makings of a tough game for Middlesbrough with their away record to the top sides but Watford having to play so long with 10 men a few hours after Middlesbrough were home relaxing makes the task look a little easier. Both sides are technical sides who like to get it down and play with pace and width but that extra little freshness could just tip this Middlesbrough’s way. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/watford-vs-middlesbrough-betting-middlesbrough-can-put-distance-between-them-and-chasing-pack

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 6-7 Apr 4pts Wolves to beat Leeds 4/5 Ladbrokes I thought this would be a tough match for Leeds regardless of what happened in the first set of Easter matches but playing so long with ten men and Wolves having the extra 24hrs to recover should give a clear advantage to the playoff chasers in this match and that is before we factor in all the off field nonsense at Elland Road. Wolves have good momentum behind them and can keep that up here with another win. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wolves-vs-leeds-betting-wolves-can-pile-more-misery-on-leeds

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 6-7 Apr Hi There, I'm new to the forum, and as a way of introduction I thought I'd put up my probability system for the Championship League (UK) for the 6th of April. I've never been a real gambler on anything, but I place a bet now and again on football, but have only recently realised that I've been betting wrongly, and am now changing the way I am going to bet. I keep a database spreadsheet for the Premier and the Championship, but next season I will include leagues 1 and 2. The database (the foundation) provides a lot of information and I keep it up-to-date and accurate. The next layer (the engine) works out all the probabilities using Poisson and a little something extra, and the frontend (the 3rd layer) presents all the probability results within a tabulated form. The following shows probable results for today's Championship matches as either 'Home Win', 'Draw', or 'Away Win. Match Probable Result Watford v Middlesbrough------Home Win Bournemouth v Birmingham---Home Win Brentford v Nottm Forest------Home Win or Draw Cardiff v Bolton-----------------Home Win Huddersfield v Ipswich---------Draw or Away Win Norwich v Sheff Wed-----------Home Win Rotherham v Brighton----------Draw or Away Win Wigan v Derby------------------Away Win Wolves v Leeds-----------------Home Win As you can see I sometimes offer two probabilities for a game, and that is because the probabilities are close enough to go either way. You could use these for betting on an accumulator, but I would discourage you from doing so, accumulators are not easy to win unless you keep them down to 4 games. Best way to use these probabilities is to bet on matches individually. You won't win big, but you'll get your stake back plus the profit, and that is what it is all about. Stay small and discerning. Regards all.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 6-7 Apr

Match Probable Result Watford v Middlesbrough------Home Win Bournemouth v Birmingham---Home Win Brentford v Nottm Forest------Home Win or Draw Cardiff v Bolton-----------------Home Win Huddersfield v Ipswich---------Draw or Away Win Norwich v Sheff Wed-----------Home Win Rotherham v Brighton----------Draw or Away Win Wigan v Derby------------------Away Win Wolves v Leeds-----------------Home Win As you can see I sometimes offer two probabilities for a game, and that is because the probabilities are close enough to go either way. You could use these for betting on an accumulator, but I would discourage you from doing so, accumulators are not easy to win unless you keep them down to 4 games. Best way to use these probabilities is to bet on matches individually. You won't win big, but you'll get your stake back plus the profit, and that is what it is all about. Stay small and discerning. Regards all.
Hi Aristillus, What importance to you give to the available odds for these probable results when considering a bet?

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 6-7 Apr Brentford FC v Nottingham F. Brentford FC: Lewis Macleod (0/0 m), Scott Hogan (1/0 f), Liam Moore (3/0 d, left the club) Nottingham F.: Modou Barrow (2/0 f, doubtful), Matty Fryatt (25/6 f), Andy Reid (6/0 m), Chris Cohen (6/0 m), Britt Assombalonga (29/15 m, top scorer), Dorus de Vries (4/0 g), Gary Gardner (15/3 m) Norwich City v Sheffield Wed Norwich City: Lewis Grabban (32/12 f, 2nd top scorer) Sheffield Wed: Jeremy Helan (33/1 m), Will Keane (11/3 f), Dejan Kelhar (0/0 d), Glenn Loovens (26/0 d), Jose Semedo (28/0 m), Liam Palmer (35/0 m) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 6-7 Apr Brentford- Nottingham Forest Forest lost a derby game at home to Wolverhampton Wanderers on Friday which effectlively ended any, already slim, playoff hopes, Brentford won their derby game 4-1 away to rivals Fulham, ahead of which I wrote .... Another huge match in terms of our long term Championship positions and a good opportunity for the Bees, like Boro, to steal an advantage on teams around them in the table with the other six of the top eight clubs meeting each other today. Brentford make the short trip to Fulham for what is a big West London derby game, this match has been hyped up on the forums for weeks. You always wonder if the players realise how big a deal games like this are, but after a really white hot atmosphere at Griffin Park in the reverse fixture, very few are now in any doubt, Bees players have been mentioning it in interview for weeks and supporters have been reminding them at every possible opportunity. Boss Mark Warburton spoke today (Thursday) about this and said that everyone was pumped at the club and aware of what this game means. The Bees dominated the reverse fixture, but needed a late goal from Jota to seal all three points, if both teams perform to a similar level on Friday, there can be only one winner. The club has been boosted by a whole host of players being called up by their nation, at respective age level , seven were away in total , but all have reported back fit and hungry for more success, this is big for a club like Brentford, a further indication of how far they have come, what they can achieve and a motivating factor for those left behnd. I understand that the training session today was absolutely jumping and everyone is desperate to play in front of a MASSIVE travelling support. I feel Fulham have slipped up in this regard and the Bees have been allocated and have sold 6,200 tickets for this game, which is going to be one of the three biggest away followings in the Championship this season, it is a short journey yes, but not many supporters live in Brentford and it is huge, especially considering the size of the club, I have heard of many supporters flying back from USA, Singapore, Australia etc just for this game and the atmoshere will be electric. Confirmed team news is a little hard to get for the hosts, who have one or two with knocks, but they will be without suspended central defender Shaun Hutchinson and they have conceded 1.875 goals without him ( 30 in 16) and this will be the first start he has missed in four months. The visitors are at full strength, but have made a habit of conceding, being without a cleansheet in six, but they have averaged 2.12 goals over their last eight starts and with Fulham having conceded eight in their last two home starts, there are surely goals in this for the Bees . 1 unit Brentford to win(-0.5) a vital game for them at an average quote of 2.30-2.40 and if you can find it 1.5 units Brentford to score over 1.5 goals 2.0-2.10 general quote. I have to take off my supporters hat for a while now and say whilst the day and result was amazing, Brentford did not play at their best and are a little suspect at the back currently and that is seven games now without a cleansheet. On the plus side, in patches, they showed what they are capable of and through those periods are almost unplayable at this level, they have a tremendous spirit and will to win, are a very fit team, which will stand them in good stead with the quick turnaround and a better team when Alan Judge is on the pitch . He came on for the final 30 minutes on Friday and energy levels which are always high, immediately went through the roof. He is like the duracell bunny and just keeps going, but is obviously not quite yet at 100% after returning from injury, I hope that he can play an hour or so from the start today and get the Bees off on the right foot, but suspect it might be 30 minutes from the bench again. That could make this interesting, Brentford have scored an absolutely whopping 19 goals in the final ten miunutes of games this season, next highest in the Championship is 12 ! When others tire, this team ups the tempo, at home , at lovely but ancient Griffin Park, they are 16-3 (scored-conceded) in the last 15 minutes, only one other team has scored more than ten. They do not take a backward step, by which I mean if they have a must win game (like today) and are 2-1 up with five minutes to play, it would not occur to them to try and sit on the lead and that goes for home and away games , it is not naive, it is how they feel the game should be played, the club ethos if you like...............and it is blooming fun to watch ! Brentford will almost certainly have to claim three points to stay in the top six, Forest have little to gain by playing for a point and like the Bees, score a lot of late goals with 36 of 63 (57%) coming in the final 30 minutes, that rises to over 71% on the road (20 of 28) and only Bournemouth have scored more away goals in the last third of games. Easy to make a case for late action today and as an "in running" suggestion, I would advise 1.5 units "over" at the first asian line quote above 2.0 as we approach the 60 minute mark, as always, only if we are playing 11 v 11.

Hi Aristillus, What importance to you give to the available odds for these probable results when considering a bet?
Hi Louis, Thanks for the reply. I am still learning about 'odds' and have a limited understanding of them (one of the reasons for my joining the forum). What I have been trying to do is to achieve consistently correct predictive results. Friday I achieved 7 out of eight, whilst on Saturday I achieved only 6 out of 11 (one of the lowest scores I have ever received). If I were to keep a diary on my database and the results it suggests, I would say I am consistently achieving a mean average of around 72%, which is enough to win small amounts of cash, but am looking to hit 80 to 85% accuracy. Of course, there are too many affective variables to include to achieve real consistent accuracy (a bit like trying to model the weather). Teams do not play to form week in week out, so my database can only suggest probable results for both teams playing to their historical and current form. I believe one has to be shrewd and philosophical. A game that was played say 10 weeks ago has very little effect on current mindset of players. In fact my database suggests that only the last 2 or 3 games efforts remain in memory. When it comes to 'odds', I don't see the point of placing a bet on an event that has a very low probability of occurring. Of course, they are thrown up each week, and one is left scratching one's head wondering where the hell did that come from? It happened a few times last Saturday. Teams with very low probability of winning or of achieving a positive result against the run of historical and current form seem to overcome their consistent bad form (Millwall is one such team, they are buggers for it), such results cannot be predicted or even given a probability rating. You can only hope that it doesn't happen, but it does, week in, week out, and they are the bane of probability indicators. Today, I am going to place small bets on individual matches, something I have never done before, having always gone for an accumulator. I am trusting in my probability indicator model to help guide me to a positive result. The odds on offer for each game are not overly important to me right now, but achieving the win is. I'm looking to gain a positive form of betting that wins small and remains in profit, but will also place a 4 or 5 team accumulator on. Regards

Hi There, I'm new to the forum, and as a way of introduction I thought I'd put up my probability system for the Championship League (UK) for the 6th of April. I've never been a real gambler on anything, but I place a bet now and again on football, but have only recently realised that I've been betting wrongly, and am now changing the way I am going to bet. I keep a database spreadsheet for the Premier and the Championship, but next season I will include leagues 1 and 2. The database (the foundation) provides a lot of information and I keep it up-to-date and accurate. The next layer (the engine) works out all the probabilities using Poisson and a little something extra, and the frontend (the 3rd layer) presents all the probability results within a tabulated form. The following shows probable results for today's Championship matches as either 'Home Win', 'Draw', or 'Away Win. Match Probable Result Watford v Middlesbrough------Home Win Bournemouth v Birmingham---Home Win Brentford v Nottm Forest------Home Win or Draw Cardiff v Bolton-----------------Home Win Huddersfield v Ipswich---------Draw or Away Win Norwich v Sheff Wed-----------Home Win Rotherham v Brighton----------Draw or Away Win Wigan v Derby------------------Away Win Wolves v Leeds-----------------Home Win As you can see I sometimes offer two probabilities for a game, and that is because the probabilities are close enough to go either way. You could use these for betting on an accumulator, but I would discourage you from doing so, accumulators are not easy to win unless you keep them down to 4 games. Best way to use these probabilities is to bet on matches individually. You won't win big, but you'll get your stake back plus the profit, and that is what it is all about. Stay small and discerning. Regards all.
Possibly the worst "system" ive ever seen. I have a name for it though if you're struggling; pick the favourite. Is it any secret when all your selections are the favourites for each game? Without seeing this million pound system you have, I'm willing to bet that tomorrows selections are Reading and Charlton? Shrewd....

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 6-7 Apr Rotherham vs Brighton My pick here will be Rotherham 1x2. I am not sure what online bookmarkers are offering but my side here is offering Rotherham 1x2 @ 2.47, Draw @ 3.10 and Brighton 1x2 @ 2.50 If Rotherham wants to stay in the ELC, this is the match they have to win, since Millwall is just close behind, behind by 4 points only.

Hi There, I'm new to the forum, and as a way of introduction I thought I'd put up my probability system for the Championship League (UK) for the 6th of April. I've never been a real gambler on anything, but I place a bet now and again on football, but have only recently realised that I've been betting wrongly, and am now changing the way I am going to bet. I keep a database spreadsheet for the Premier and the Championship, but next season I will include leagues 1 and 2. The database (the foundation) provides a lot of information and I keep it up-to-date and accurate. The next layer (the engine) works out all the probabilities using Poisson and a little something extra, and the frontend (the 3rd layer) presents all the probability results within a tabulated form. The following shows probable results for today's Championship matches as either 'Home Win', 'Draw', or 'Away Win. Match Probable Result Watford v Middlesbrough------Home Win Bournemouth v Birmingham---Home Win Brentford v Nottm Forest------Home Win or Draw Cardiff v Bolton-----------------Home Win Huddersfield v Ipswich---------Draw or Away Win Norwich v Sheff Wed-----------Home Win Rotherham v Brighton----------Draw or Away Win Wigan v Derby------------------Away Win Wolves v Leeds-----------------Home Win As you can see I sometimes offer two probabilities for a game, and that is because the probabilities are close enough to go either way. You could use these for betting on an accumulator, but I would discourage you from doing so, accumulators are not easy to win unless you keep them down to 4 games. Best way to use these probabilities is to bet on matches individually. You won't win big, but you'll get your stake back plus the profit, and that is what it is all about. Stay small and discerning. Regards all.
I don't know what "Poisson" is, but this system seems like "pick the favourite". Also any incricate mathecatical system is completely useless in football betting and is just a waste of time. I think the best "system" for football betting is "watch a lot of football, have a deep knowledge of the teams you bet on, think a lot about the potential outcome of a match".

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 6-7 Apr When everyone bets on the Championshit because there are no other matches, nothing goes as expected. But when the matches are Tuesday at 20:45 CET and coincide with the Champions League matches and nobody bets on them, all the results finish as expected.

When everyone bets on the Championshit because there are no other matches' date=' nothing goes as expected. But when the matches are Tuesday at 20:45 CET and coincide with the Champions League matches and nobody bets on them, all the results finish as expected.[/quote'] What your talking about mate. Nearly all fav won - Watford,Derby, Bouremouth, Wolves, Norwich?

What your talking about mate. Nearly all fav won - Watford' date='Derby, Bouremouth, Wolves, Norwich?[/quote'] Yeah, who'd a thunk it? I bet on all the favourites (as they are being called), each game individually, and made a small profit. From small acorns and all that, eh?

Rotherham vs Brighton My pick here will be Rotherham 1x2. I am not sure what online bookmarkers are offering but my side here is offering Rotherham 1x2 @ 2.47, Draw @ 3.10 and Brighton 1x2 @ 2.50 If Rotherham wants to stay in the ELC, this is the match they have to win, since Millwall is just close behind, behind by 4 points only.
1:0 :D:D:D