** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

UEFA Europa League > Thursday April 16th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 16 April 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dynamo Kyiv v Fiorentina (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.51[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Club Brugge v Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]87.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sevilla v Zenit Saint-Petersburg (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfL Wolfsburg v Napoli (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 4 weeks later...

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday April 16th Sevilla -0.5 @ 1.65 Zenit will be missing 5 1st team players in Domenico Criscito, Igor Smolnikov, Danny and Russian Premier League top scorer Hulk. Faizulin could also be missing because of injury. On the other side, you have Sevilla who has a excellent home record. They have yet to lose at home this season. Only Beto is a doubt. Given the circumstances, it's pretty hard not to back Sevilla here.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday April 16th Sevilla-Zenit I’m pessimistic about Zenit’s prospects in this fixture, here’s why: 1. The team is tired. Midfielder Shatov conceded that in an interview a week ago after the Terek game and it’s an obvious fact. Between April 5 and 26 Zenit are scheduled to play 7 matches in 22 days. Coach Villas-Boas is using only about 14-15 players who are getting tired and there’s no replacement for them because the bench players aren’t getting any time on the pitch and for that reason are most likely out of form. 2. More importantly, Zenit will miss 4 regulars for this away leg: right back Smolnikov, left back Criscito, also creative midfielder Danny, and best scorer Hulk. All four are suspended. Smolnikov can be replaced by Anyukov and that’s OK, Anyukov is good enough even though he’s only the second choice right back (can also play on the left). There’s no suitable replacement for the left back position though. Another left back Rodic has only played maybe 2 or 3 competitive matches in a year and probably can’t play at this level anyway. Left-footed central defender Lombaerts could play but he’s big and slow. I hear Sevilla has fast guy named Aleix Vidal on the right wing of the attack and he can cause Zenit trouble in that part of the pitch. 3. Sevilla coach Unai Emeri is probably aware of Zenit because he briefly worked in the Russian league back in 2012 managing Spartak Moscow. With Spartak, he suffered a heavy 0-5 defeat in St.Petersburg in August 2012. That was of course back in those wonderful times when Zenit played great team football and was winning titles, before the arrival of Hulk after which the team play was sacrificed in favor of the Brazilian’s ego and the club stopped winning anything. (Zenit has won nothing at all, zero anything, in the 2.5 years that Hulk has been on the team.) Anyway, Emery is aware of Zenit and may be planning some kind of revenge for that 0-5 defeat. I would expect Sevilla to win by a couple of goals here but there are also factors which I think might work in Zenit’s favor. First, the abscence of Hulk may be a blessing in disguise. The team plays better football when he’s not present. Probably not going to be enough to get the result at Sevilla, but still an improvement. Second, Zenit’s legendary striker Kerzhakov had played for Sevilla in the past. Currently back with Zenit, Kerzhakov had a conflict with the coach and hasn’t played for 5 months before finally appearing as a sub in the last league game against Rubin. Playing against former club always gives a player additional motivation and there’s a chance Villas-Boas will allow Kerzhakov some playing time on Thursday. Kerzhakov is not as good as the first-choice striker Rondon but he’s faster and is doing more running, and may be better suited for the counter attacking play than the big Venezuelan. The current Zenit team isn’t scoring many goals in the away fixtures in Europe this season but I think with Kerzhakov they might have a chance to hit the target here. Overall, with Emery’s awareness of the rival and the weaknesses in the Zenit defense I would expect Sevilla to be able to score a couple of goals. Zenit too has a chance of scoring, assuming an improved team play and Kerzhakov’s motivation, if he plays. My expectation is anything in the range of 2-0, 2-1, or 3-1. Sevilla (-1) at 2.02 (marathonbet) looks like a rather safe choice of a bet.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday April 16th Dynamo Kiev v Fiorentina Dynamo Kiev: Miguel Veloso (9/1 m, doubtful), Makarenko (7/0 d) Fiorentina: Babacar (19/7 f, top scorer, doubtful), Giuseppe Rossi (0/0 f), Basanta (18/2 d), Lezzerini (0/0 g), Lupatelli (0/0 g), Diamanti (7/2 f), Kurti? (19/1 m) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday April 16th Club Brugge - Dnipro In this game I think it worths taking a risk with Dnipro as Club Brugge will play with many important absences in the defense. Duarte and Engels are out and Denswill doesn't have the right to play. So in center of their defense they will use their captain who is a midfielder. His pair will be Mechele who is generally slow. The very good right-back Meunier is suspended, so in other words 3/4 regulars of the defense will be out. Gedoz, Mbombo and Storm are also injured so it is clear that all these absences will weaken Club Brugge. Dnipro plays always very tight in the defense and tries to hit in the counter-attack, they scored twice against Ajax (in 2 games) so they can make the surpise today Dnipro @ 3.98 Marathonbet

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday April 16th According to my shots on target stats for Europa League games, Napoli and Zenit could be good value tonight at latest odds of 4.5 and 7.0. Wolfsburg and Sevilla are very strong home teams though.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday April 16th While most people believe that Wolfsburg will win against Napoli, I have different opinions. Overall I think Napoli won't lose this game. I have a detailed analysis on my blog, just search "analysisandpreview", you will see my blog.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday April 16th

While most people believe that Wolfsburg will win against Napoli' date= I have different opinions. Overall I think Napoli won't lose this game. I have a detailed analysis on my blog, just search "analysisandpreview", you will see my blog.
Bet won. Usually I write previews for my customers, If you want more previews/tips from me, you can contact me, and we can discuss. My contact information can be found my blog.