** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Waggys AllSports

waggy

Re: Waggys AllSports Nothing stands out very much today at the races but one I liked last time out at Newmarket was Sahreej: £50 Sahreej @5/4 (2-10 Ripon) £50 Count Montecristo @1/1 (5-25 Ripon). 2nd last time and the extra furlong could be just right. No more bets today

Re: Waggys AllSports Thanks Aldric. Wish every day could be like that. Results: Djokovic won 2-0. Won £60 Sahreej 2nd. Lost £50 Montecristo 2nd. Lost £50 Steele 72, Streb 71. Lost £50 Ronaldo scored a hat-trick. Won £20 Man U v Arsenal 1-1. Won £40 Fenerbahce won 1-0. Won £24 Dzumhur won 2-0. Won £75 McIlroy actually won the golf. Won £28.57 Winnings on the day £97.57 In the bank £2621.35

Re: Waggys AllSports £50 Coco Vandeweghe to beat Oceane Dodin 2-0 @4/5 (Strasbourg 10.00) £75 Madison Keys to beat Christina McHale @8/15 (Strasbourg 10.00) £100 Napoli -1 to beat Cesena @1/2 £55 Manley to beat Penrith @8/11 (NRL) 10.00

Re: Waggys AllSports Two final bets of the day; £150 Joao Sousa (Portugal) to beat Joao Souza (Brazil) @3/5 (Be careful of the spelling) 11.00 Geneva Tennis £25 West Bromwich v Chelsea OVER 2.5 goals @11/10

Re: Waggys AllSports The Labour Party Leadership contest is worth a small punt. £80 @5/4 Andy Burnham. Has the backing of the Labour paymasters (The Unions). Yvette Cooper is Mrs Balls which is a disadvatage. Liz Kendall not experienced enough.

Re: Waggys AllSports Morning Vila. Yes that was disappointing. I didn't expect Cesena to get that close. The tennis did well again. I've posted two tennis selections today so let's hope the results are in my favour again.

Re: Waggys AllSports Having a big bet on the cricket. Somerset to beat Nottinghamshire £250 @2/5. Rain expected for most of today but quite good for the next two days so 2/5 seems an ok price.

Re: Waggys AllSports Trap 1 came third. Lost £100 In the bank £241.85 For some reason the odds on Somerset have drifted despite dismissing Nottinghamshire (86 behind). That's worth another punt. £140 Somerset to beat Nottinghamshire @7/4 (Bet Victor) £50 Juventus to beat Lazio @6/5 £90 Huddersfield to beat Castleford @4/9 Won't be back until Thursday

Re: Waggys AllSports Somerset lost a wicket and rain stopped play. Still think the 7/4 was generous especially at start of play they were 2/5. The weather should be good for the next two days so any bets today/tomorrow evens or better is to me a good bet for a Somerset win.

Re: Waggys AllSports Somerset won easily in the end. 1st Somerset bet won £100 2nd Somerset bet won £140 Nottinghamshire bet lost £100 Total won £140 In the bank £2633.85