** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Waggys AllSports

waggy

Re: Waggys AllSports £100 PSG -1 to beat Metz @1/2 (French Ligue 1) PSG need to win to keep the pressure on Lyon and could do with a big win for their goal difference. No more bets today Nice start by Trump, 4-0 up at the break

Re: Waggys AllSports Bencic lost 1-2, lost £100. PSG won 3-1, profit £50. Loss on the day £50 In the bank £1984.87 Outstanding bets: Royal baby to be a girl, Neil Robertson to win Snooker outright, Trump to beat Junhui and McGill to Murphy

Re: Waggys AllSports £50 Chelsea to beat Leicester @4/5 £55 Neil Robertson to beat Barry Hawkins @8/11 £50 double Justin Rose to beat Marc Leishman @1/2 and Ryan Palmer to beat Anirban Lahiri @8/15 in the WGC Cadillac Match Play Golf £50 Treble Jordan Spieth (v Mikko Illonen) @3/10, Matt Kuchar (v Ben Martin) @8/15 and Jimmy Walker (v Gary Woodland) @4/6 £55 Karolina Pliskova to beat Tsvetana Pironkova 2-0 @10/11 (WTA Prague Tennis) No more bets today

Re: Waggys AllSports Results: Murphy beat Mcgill - Lost £50 Robertson lost 13-12 to Hawkins - Lost £55 Robertson never won Championship - Lost £40 Golf Double went down - Lost £50 Pliskova Tennis bet went down - Lost £55 Chelsea won 3-1 - Won £40 Golf Treble went down - Lost £50 Total Loss on the day £260 In the bank £1764.87

Re: Waggys AllSports £100 Double Rory McIlroy to beat Brandt Snedeker @2/5 and Jordan Spieth to beat Matt Every @1/3 £75 Double Lukas Rosol to beat Sergiy Stakhovsky @8/15 (Munich Tennis) and Pablo Cuevas to beat Teymuraz Gabashvili @4/11 (Istanbul Tennis)

Re: Waggys AllSports RESULTS; McIlroy won 2up. Spieth won 4&2. Profit on double £86.67 Rosol won 2-0. Cuevas won 2-1. Profit on double £81.82 Empoli won 4-2. Profit £64 Total profit on the day £232.49 In the bank £1997.36

Re: Waggys AllSports £50 Rory McIlroy to win WCG Cadillac Matchplay outright @4/1 £55 Castleford to beat Catalan Dragons @8/11 £65 Bury to beat Tranmere @8/13 £90 Karolina Pliskova to beat Lucy Hradecka @4/9 (Prague Tennis)

Re: Waggys AllSports Results: Wolfsburg 2-2 to let down the treble. Lost £70 Royal Baby was a girl. Won £40 Derby County let down the treble. Lost £80 Bury won 1-0. Won £40 Pliskova won 4-6, 7-5, 6-3. Won £40 Thiem lost 1st set. Lost £50 Hawkins, Trump double went down. Lost £60 Outstanding bets Castleford to win, England to win 3rd Test, McIlroy to win Matchplay outright. Will sort out bank tomorrow

Re: Waggys AllSports Thinking about backing Murphy to win the snooker. If I don't cover the bet I already have on Bingham (£60 @5/1) I win £300 if he wins and lose £60 if he loses. If I put £200 on Murphy @4/9 and he wins I profit by £28.89 and if Bingham wins I profit by £100. Will leave it for a while and then decide.