Waggys AllSports

waggy

As my Cricket Thread finishes one way or the other tomorrow I would like to start another thread. This will bet on all sports. In addition to sports I may pick a few bets from TV and Specials. The bank will start with a rather conservative £1000. The aim is to have an AVERAGE monthly profit of £416 which would be about £5000 a year, and should be achievable. . Stakes will usually be rather large at short prices. An update will be posted on the 8th of each month. The first bet is: £50 Hull Kingston Rovers +12 @13/10 (v Warrington)

Re: Waggys AllSports Thanks Vila, the cricket looks bad at the moment but the football is going well and this one has got off to a good start. Warrington 32 - HKR 24 bet won £65 In the bank £1065

Re: Waggys AllSports Williams won 4-1, Davis lost 2-4. Lost £40. Judd Trump got beat. Lost £25. Total loss £65 In the bank £1099.50 £55 Double Brive @8/15 (v Racing Metro) and Toulouse @4/11 (v Montpellier) French Rugby Union

Re: Waggys AllSports Sikora won 2 sets to 1. Profit £57 In the bank £1248.83 (Starting Bank £1000) £62 on Arnold Palmer Golf. Double Chad Campbell @6/4 (v Castano, Immelman) and Russell Knox @11/8 (v McGirt, Petersen)

Re: Waggys AllSports That's good Sodabrab. Some good chances to make a bit of money in Rugby League at this time of the season, harder later on though. Huddersfield won. Profit £30.67. Djokovic won. Profit £24. Total profit £54.67 In the bank £1442.78