Southampton v Crystal Palace > Tuesday March 3rd

Re: Southampton v Crystal Palace > Tuesday March 3rd Southampton for the win. Crystal Palace playing 2nd road trip game in a few days having already one their first, Southampton lost a game 4 days ago and are in desperate need to win to hold 4th place.

Re: Southampton v Crystal Palace > Tuesday March 3rd

Southampton for the win. Crystal Palace playing 2nd road trip game in a few days having already one their first' date=' Southampton lost a game 4 days ago and are in desperate need to win to hold 4th place.[/quote'] The fact that they've scored just 1 in 5 (against QPR) shows that they face difficulties to score.As i see it,it would be a close encounter and i cannot separate both sides.Maybe under 2 @ odds against is the way to go here in terms of value but it still remains a no bet to me.GL!

The fact that they've scored just 1 in 5 (against QPR) shows that they face difficulties to score.As i see it,it would be a close encounter and i cannot separate both sides.Maybe under 2 @ odds against is the way to go here in terms of value but it still remains a no bet to me.GL!
'No bet' is an under-rated performer, which beats most other strategies. But if you really can't separate the sides, there might be value on Palace at 6.0 ... ?

'No bet' is an under-rated performer' date=' which beats most other strategies. But if you really can't separate the sides, there might be value on Palace at 6.0 ... ?[/quote'] Yes there might be some value on backing the away side on x2 if not the clear aw.palace already won in similar circumstances last round Sent from my iPhone using PL Forum app

Re: Southampton v Crystal Palace > Tuesday March 3rd SOUTHAMPTON - CRYSTAL PALACE G/G at 2.12 @ Marathonbet Southampton is for sure in a problematic situation, counting only one win at its last five league games (1-1-3) and having scored only one goal at this series. Crystal Palace comes with big ambition, as it has won all its last three away games for Premier League. I think that the game will be open, with a lot of chances for goal for both opponents. The Saints are... obliged to find the way to the net and Crystal Palace has ran out of its basic attackers, but the... remaining Shola Ameobi and Dwight Gayle are thirsty. I think that the G/G option is a clever one for this fixture.

Re: Southampton v Crystal Palace > Tuesday March 3rd Southampton v Crystal Palace Southampton: Rodriguez (0/0 f), Mayuka (5/0 f) Crystal Palace: Jedinak (19/5 m, top scorer, doubtful), Murray (5/3 f), Mutch (4/0 m), Sanogo (4/0 f), Campbell (19/4 f, 2nd top scorer), Chamakh (15/1 f), Lee (0/0 m), Thomas (1/0 m), Williams (0/0 m) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Murray and Jedinak both suspended for Palace' date=' both key players from a defensive and attacking viewpoint.[/quote'] Not that key in recent games under Pardew, as they haven't featured much

Not that key in recent games under Pardew' date=' as they haven't featured much[/quote'] Jedinak reported back from Asian Cup with an injury so only returned at the weekend, he is their joint leading scorer so fair to say he is a key player. He certainly plays when fit. Murray scored in the last 2 games and would be starting if avilable.

Jedinak reported back from Asian Cup with an injury so only returned at the weekend, he is their joint leading scorer so fair to say he is a key player. He certainly plays when fit. Murray scored in the last 2 games and would be starting if avilable.
Yeah, just pointing out that (for different reasons) they haven't really featured in our good run since Pardew took over :ok