** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur > Tuesday February 10th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur > Tuesday February 10th 5pts Both teams to score 7/10 Betway I think this will be a really good match. I think we’ve seen Liverpool accept they have to attack because whichever formation they use their defence is still open to be attacked while Spurs look so much better going forward than they do when they are containing or defending. That should lead to an open match and one in which I expect both sides to score before the match in before the game is settled. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/liverpool-vs-tottenham-betting-both-sides-can-score-in-important-anfield-clash

Re: Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur > Tuesday February 10th Liverpool v Spurs - 1 point draw at 3.9, 1 point Spurs at 4.5 Straightforward Liverpool lay based on prices. As usual it looks like the asian betters have been backing the Reds in their numbers as the Liverpool number has steamed a little overnight and the Liverpool price is therefore very opposable. Pool may be unbeaten in 5 at home but 3 of them have been draws, two of those draws against sides worse than Tottenham. Lucas for me is an underrated contributor to their recent improved defensive solidity and will be missed. Tottenham only have one defeat in five, and are in good form having won 3-0 at West Brom and the 2-1 derby win at the weekend. With Kane in such good form they can score anytime. I'd price Liverpool up around 2.15 so the odds on prices have to be opposed.

Re: Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur > Tuesday February 10th

Tricky game to call but it shouldn't be ignored how much effort Tottenham put into the Arsenal game on Saturday. The Spurs players pressed and harassed Arsenal for pretty much the entire 90 minutes and this is likely to have an impact on them travelling to Liverpool tonight. Liverpool played later on Saturday but they laboured to a 0-0 with local rivals Everton without really getting out of first gear. I would expect the hosts to have a lot more energy in reserve than the Tottenham players who also have to travel to the North. I think the fact this game has come so close to two derby matches over the weekend will make it a low scoring encounter. Under 2.5 goals at 6/5 (Betfair) is my bet of the night. 8 points.
I was surprised when Spurs played wll against Man United, after they had had a very tough game a few days before. I think recovery times are faster, and the players fitter. My impulse is that SPurs will pull off a shock win. In which season have the beaten Chelsea and Arsenal ? Their confidence is high. Spurs to win it and and BTTS is 7 to 1 on betvictor 2 units for me.

Re: Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur > Tuesday February 10th

Confirmed:both Sterling and Sturridge are in the starting line-up and will lead the attack
@LFC: Confirmed #LFC team v @SpursOfficial: Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho, Moreno, Gerrard, Henderson, Markovic, Coutinho, Ibe, Sturridge