Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal > Saturday February 7th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal (12:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal > Saturday February 7th 4pts Over 2.5 goals 3/4 BetVictor This is a fixture which has produced a few goals down the years and I think we saw with the way Tottenham approached their game against Chelsea just after Christmas how they will approach this one and that is with attacking intent. That is a dangerous game to play but probably their best chance of getting a result. Arsenal are looking superb going forward at the minute so I fully expect another high scoring derby here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/tottenham-vs-arsenal-betting-this-should-be-another-high-scoring-north-london-derby

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal > Saturday February 7th I think this is a very difficult match to bet on, I can't seem to find an angle with both sides in very good form, and scoring. I do think Arsenal have hit a particularly good purple patch and don't rate this game (especially with Wenger's record) as more difficult than Man City away, which they pitched perfectly. If they perform with discipline again then I think Arsenal can win this one. Problem is I think odds of around 2.3 (Betfair) are probably just about right. Tomas Rosicky has a great record in this game and is also in good form at the moment so there's some temptation in the 13/1 Last Goalscorer odds for him, I think he will come on a sub and could well grab a late goal. But in general I think there are better bets on the Premier League card this weekend.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal > Saturday February 7th tottenham form has been decent when you take away their in form due of kane and eriksen you're not left with much cutting edge and since football is a teams game i fancy more arsenal as they have really hit top form. i don't know why sanchez didn't play last week but it could be that wenger decided to keep him fresh for the derby game and new player gabriel will make them defensively better so i am on arsenal here

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal > Saturday February 7th Tottenham v Arsenal Tottenham: - Arsenal: Sánchez (21/12 f, top scorer), Oxlade-Chamberlain (21/1 f), Gnabry (0/0 f), Wilshere (9/1 m), Arteta (7/0 m), Debuchy (10/1 d), Diaby (0/0 m), Bielik (0/0 m) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com