January 12 - January 18

Re: January 12 - January 18 4pts E.Ymer to beat J.Mertl Evens PaddyPower Ymer is in the better form for me and should win here. He beat a decent player in paire in straight sets with ease and Paire not long ago lead Wawrinka a set to nil. I think he should really be a favourite here and so odds of evens is welcoming. Mertl struggled in the first two sets of the last round 6-7 7-6 before blitzing Clezar 6-0 in the third but Clezar is a player ranked 231st.

Re: January 12 - January 18 ONE PICK ATP AUCKLAND VESELY-ANDERSON OVER 22 GAMES @ 1.56 on pinnaclesports Anderson, obviously has one of the biggest serves but Vesely improved his game greatly, especially on serve. Should be a long close match between two players with big serves and big shots. Probably a 3 set match.

Re: January 12 - January 18 Back Elias Ymer to beat Jan Mertl for a 7/10 stake at 1.88 with Pinnacle Ymer for me as well. Jan Mertl can hit the ball really hard, but I expect Ymer to gradually outplay him from the back of the baseline. He's a real talent and his win over Paire showed that the conditions suit him just fine. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ymer-vs-mertl-betting-elias-ymer-can-continue-his-good-run-in-the-australian-open-qualifiers

Re: January 12 - January 18 Back Kurumi Nara to beat Madison Brengle for a 7/10 stake at 1.88 with Pinnacle This match-up should suit Nara I'd say and I also believe that she's the better player of the two. And yep, she should also be the fresher of the two given that Brengle played two matches in a row today. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/nara-vs-brengle-betting-kurumi-nara-to-outplay-madison-brengle-in-hobart

Re: January 12 - January 18 Back Heather Watson to beat Alison Riske for a 7/10 stake at 2.46 with Pinnacle A good price for Watson in my opinion. She's yet to drop a set in Hobart, having beaten three good players (Rybarikova, Stephens, Vinci), and really seems to be firing on all cylinders. And, if this match goes to the distance, Watson will have the advantage of not having played twice today. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/watson-vs-riske-betting-heather-watson-looks-value-to-upset-alison-riske-tomorrow

Re: January 12 - January 18 Any opinion about Hernych vs Pavlasek in AO Qualy?? I don't know Pavlasek more than his results, and not seem a boy who can put against the wall a much more experienced player like Hernych. I like Hnrych odds, but I want to know something more about Pavlasek before do it overlooking some information.

Re: January 12 - January 18 I personally took Pavlasek. Henrych is a good grass court player and also has good results indoor. On hard won on second hand players. Sometimes the experience losses against happiness of play and Pavlasek seems to be doing just that. Henrych is a player that loves service volley.

Re: January 12 - January 18 Audray Albie to beat Ekaterine Gorgodze (Antalya 10k)@2.37, bet365, 6/10 Albie is the better player imo, very agressive hard court type but has success on clay as well. Hasnt played that many tournaments, but when she played she has beaten many players better or same as Gorgodze. On the other hand I dont think Gorgodze has the form right now to play up to Albie, I even think it will be a straight set affair to the french! GL!!!

Re: January 12 - January 18 WOW FIRST WIN IN LONG TIME..... up to the next one: Antonia Lottner to beat Katerina Vankova (Stuttgart 10k)@2.20, bet365, 4/10 I fancy Lottner to win this coin toss. She is in good form and usually has nice results in Germany. Absolutely indoor hard court is her fav court, no doubt, with big serve and big forehand. Vankova is also decent on hard court what makes me pick Lottner is the talent she possesses and also the fact that Vankova does not match up well againt similar players on the 10k level. Before she lost to many players in the quarters similar her level. Looks like she has more fire to the 25k 50k level already. This might also be a straight setter as Lottner is a sharpshooter! GL!!

Re: January 12 - January 18 Just one pick for tomorrow. Back Elias Ymer to beat Hyeon Chung for a 7/10 stake at 2.16 with Pinnacle Don't know all that much about Chung and he does seem to be a fairly talented guy, but I nonetheless wouldn't have Ymer above evens here. He's done nothing wrong so far in the qualifiers and, unlike Chung, he's already got a few ATP-level wins and that experience could help him given what's on the line. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ymer-vs-chung-betting-elias-ymer-to-qualify-for-the-main-draw-in-melbourne

Re: January 12 - January 18 2pts M.Bachinger to beat A.Beck 2-0 5/4 SkyBet I fancy Bachinger to win this in straight sets. He likes to move around the court abit more than Beck and Beck can be alittle weak when he isn't serving well. These two played recently in Doha, in the semi-finals and Bachinger won that one 7-6 6-4 so really this bet will mainly be about that first set. Bachinger in two for me.

Re: January 12 - January 18 Just with regards the last round of the qualifiers tonight...my gut instincts are for small single bets on Kudraytsev and Puetz. I also like Kubot-Govortsova double at 10-11. Think the Beck- Bachinger match will be close...if anything the value lies with Beck but I'll stay away. Any thoughts??

Re: January 12 - January 18 Its a shame for banning BallsforTennis, from my point of view, he did bring some usefull informations, picks with value.In some way bookies will be glad becouse of that. It will be good if everybody who posts here can add how much pick they won and how much they lost, some sort of statistic. Later on i will write some of my thoughts about coming matches.