** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Manchester United v Southampton > Sunday January 11th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester United v Southampton (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Manchester United v Southampton > Sunday January 11th Will bet if di maria is in starting line-up as he can change games and make Manchester united click. The last game at home finished 3-1 and the last game vs. Southampton finished 2-1. If we get fellaini and Herrera as well then I can see this going over 2.5 goals. Di maria can unlock defence so can Herrera and fellaini can break up play. The last 2 Manchester united away games have resulted In under. But this at home where we are only lost once the whole season and lvg will want a win. We beat Liverpool and drawed Chelsea here . So southampon wont be a problem.

Re: Manchester United v Southampton > Sunday January 11th Mane is out for ''The Saints'' for almost 2 months from now.He was the heart and the soul of this team after a few key players departed the club in the summer.He was bringing pace,passes and speed from the wing and without him,the guests could lack creativity.UTD were pathetic against Yeovil yesterday and could easily lost the game if Moore had scored in the 55th minute to open the result.I hope UTD are that bad only when it comes to playing away from ''Old Trafford''.I think it is the perfect time for them to beat one of the in-form teams in the league.I am not sure if Southampton can deal with the big boys in the PL on the road,with a key player out, so i will go against myself and bet on Manchester United to win on Sunday.It won't be a walk in the park for them,no doubt about that,but i think they will score 1 more than the visiting side will.HW @ 1.75 with bet365 because with Mane out i really think the odds won't last as high as now

Re: Manchester United v Southampton > Sunday January 11th Having watched all of the Man United games this season, it is amazing the difference Di Maria makes. His work rate is excellent, and the direct, fast aggression puts opponents on the back foot. There is no-one in the team, other than him that picks up the pace of the game, and creates the tempo. They look a little one paced without him, and are lacking a midfield dynamo. There are also other questions regarding players who were in excellent form before injuries... Is Luke Shaw back and fit ? Is Fellaini back and fit ? Does Jonny (error prone) Evans start ? Would prefer to see Herrara starting before Fletcher all season. If I never saw Evans in a United Jersey again, it also would not bother me. Saints are just not scoring goals away from home. Sure they have won 2 games 0-1 away (Hull, Swansea) but in their last 7 away , they have scored more than 1 goal just once. Di Maria in the team (with any of the above 3), I am going max (6 units) for a United Win. Will wait for team news.

Re: Manchester United v Southampton > Sunday January 11th

Having watched all of the Man United games this season, it is amazing the difference Di Maria makes. His work rate is excellent, and the direct, fast aggression puts opponents on the back foot. There is no-one in the team, other than him that picks up the pace of the game, and creates the tempo. They look a little one paced without him, and are lacking a midfield dynamo. There are also other questions regarding players who were in excellent form before injuries... Is Luke Shaw back and fit ? Is Fellaini back and fit ? Does Jonny (error prone) Evans start ? Would prefer to see Herrara starting before Fletcher all season. If I never saw Evans in a United Jersey again, it also would not bother me. Saints are just not scoring goals away from home. Sure they have won 2 games 0-1 away (Hull, Swansea) but in their last 7 away , they have scored more than 1 goal just once. Di Maria in the team (with any of the above 3), I am going max (6 units) for a United Win. Will wait for team news.
Why shouldn't be Di Maria available?You are right about him being crucial for UTD but i like Valencia as a RW too.UTD were doing ok when he was playing but after he got injured and Shaw came in and switched the flangs with Young,the things just didn't seem right.Young is better on the left delivering crosses with his right foot while he is not doing that better as a RW.I think the home team will win the game but it won't be by more than 1 goal difference.

Re: Manchester United v Southampton > Sunday January 11th 4pts Both teams to score 10/11 Betfred Both these sides are good to watch and have good technical players with good movement up top and although they are both fighting for a place in the Champions League next season I do see either changing from their natural games so I would expect both to look to go forward. We know both sides have goals in them and certainly United aren’t the best defensively so 10/11 on both sides scoring looks a little overpriced to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-utd-vs-southampton-betting-both-sides-can-find-the-net-in-top-four-battle

Re: Manchester United v Southampton > Sunday January 11th

Why shouldn't be Di Maria available?You are right about him being crucial for UTD but i like Valencia as a RW too.UTD were doing ok when he was playing but after he got injured and Shaw came in and switched the flangs with Young' date='the things just didn't seem right.Young is better on the left delivering crosses with his right foot while he is not doing that better as a RW.I think the home team will win the game but it won't be by more than 1 goal difference.[/quote'] When players are coming back from injury they pick up strange 'niggles' and knock-on effect injuries. ie. you are protecting that latest injury, and unknowingly hurt yourself somewhere else :(. Just hope Di Maria avoids this and makes a smooth transition back into a normal regular starting role.

Re: Manchester United v Southampton > Sunday January 11th MANCHESTER UNITED – SOUTHAMPTON Manchester United to Win at 1.87 @ Marathonbet The 3rd Manchester United hosts the 4th Southampton at a very interesting game. The Red Devils are without a loss at their 10 last Premier League games (7-3-0) and they count 8 wins and 1 draw at their last 9 home games for Premier League. Van Gaal sees his injury list to diminish as the time passes and Ashley Young is the only confirmed absentee for the fixture. Southampton is unbeaten at its last four league matches (3-1-0) and wants to make the surprise at “Old Trafford”. Nevertheless, I think that United will find the way to get the three points.