** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Southampton v Chelsea > Sunday December 28th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Southampton v Chelsea (14:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Southampton v Chelsea > Sunday December 28th Chelsea are away and it wouldn't matter if they played on the moon without oxygen tanks, Mourinho has his horses firing on all cylinders and they look in unstoppable form after humiliating another top-4 pretender in West Ham. Decent value at 1.83 on a Blues side that might be playing its strongest football in club history.

Re: Southampton v Chelsea > Sunday December 28th Chelsea are away and it wouldn't matter if they played on the moon without oxygen tanks, Mourinho has his horses firing on all cylinders and they look in unstoppable form after humiliating another top-4 pretender in West Ham. Decent value at 1.83 on a Blues side that might be playing its strongest football in club history.

Re: Southampton v Chelsea > Sunday December 28th think southampton is finally going to get a proper examination from chelsea stars. southampton haven't been very successful against top half teams. they lost to man utd, man city and arsenal. chelsea are the best team in the league and think chelsea will win.

Re: Southampton v Chelsea > Sunday December 28th 4pts Under 2.5 goals 4/5 Skybet Chelsea games on the road after often quite tight, especially if they get ahead early. They are masters at stopping the opposition from playing and getting any rhythm but they don’t always go after goals they don’t need. Southampton have a good defensive record this season but haven’t troubled the scorers as much as they would like against the better sides so that all suggests this could end up with less than 2.5 goals. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/southampton-vs-chelsea-betting-goals-may-not-be-as-frequent-as-fans-would-like

Re: Southampton v Chelsea > Sunday December 28th Chelsea to beat Southampton at c1.9 various Chelsea are the dominant team in this years championship and despite a minor setback in Tyneside have looked exceptional this season. In fact; I would say the title race would be all but over had they not decided to rest on their usually Impenetrable defence against both Manchester teams (incidentally the 2nd/3rd best teams this year) to concede late equalisers in 1-1 draws. The team is complete. No current weakness back to front; if we assume Costa is 100% Saints are having an excellent season with a small squad. They will miss Bertrand at LB, who knits play together well offensively and is an energetic outlet. They have changed their formation to be more defensively secure, that has seen them win 3-0 and 3-1 against 2 out of form teams in Palace and Everton. The recent 5 successive losses against Manchester x2,Chelsea and Arsenal (+Burnley) is more indicative of their quality. The current price is too high for one of the best teams in the Prem era. I was expecting Chelsea to be 1.7 and am surprised they have even slightly drifted today

Re: Southampton v Chelsea > Sunday December 28th [h=1]Southampton v Chelsea[/h] I have been a big fan of Mourinho through the years and I must say that he hasn't been this brilliant since his Internazionale days! He has put up a team that believes in each other as individuals and has given them the mentality that if performed as a team nothing can be an excuse in the way to major achievements! The club and the fans are feeling this so everything is going in the direction that Mou has planned.However I think there is still room for improvement in midfield as well as in the up front men if Mou wants to see himself in the semis of the CL. The match against the Saints will be a tough and a very tactical one I presume.Koeman has to make the right decision replacing Bertrand as he is a solid player who has been feeding the strikers with his crosses all season long and I believe Pelle will have to perform more than he already had with Bertrand being out. I believe the outcome of the match will be determined by the performances of the both midfields.I expect a tough midfield challenge and see the faster men of the visitors creating a bag of chances. I dont see Mou loosing this one.My prediction is 1-2 or 1-3. Good Luck

Re: Southampton v Chelsea > Sunday December 28th Throughout his career Pelle has been markedly better at home, wherever home is. He has seven goals at home this season, 1 away. Go back and look at Feyenoord: Same thing. I'll take the draw in this one, as I can see a tight match from the home side and an ability to stay even, as Chelsea away haven't been quite to the level of the home side.

Re: Southampton v Chelsea > Sunday December 28th Oops sorry for those that followed; Southampton were far more defensively resolute than anticipated, just "one of those games"

Chelsea to beat Southampton at c1.9 various Chelsea are the dominant team in this years championship and despite a minor setback in Tyneside have looked exceptional this season. In fact; I would say the title race would be all but over had they not decided to rest on their usually Impenetrable defence against both Manchester teams (incidentally the 2nd/3rd best teams this year) to concede late equalisers in 1-1 draws. The team is complete. No current weakness back to front; if we assume Costa is 100% Saints are having an excellent season with a small squad. They will miss Bertrand at LB, who knits play together well offensively and is an energetic outlet. They have changed their formation to be more defensively secure, that has seen them win 3-0 and 3-1 against 2 out of form teams in Palace and Everton. The recent 5 successive losses against Manchester x2,Chelsea and Arsenal (+Burnley) is more indicative of their quality. The current price is too high for one of the best teams in the Prem era. I was expecting Chelsea to be 1.7 and am surprised they have even slightly drifted today