Arsenal v Queens Park Rangers > Friday December 26th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Queens Park Rangers (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]14.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Arsenal v Queens Park Rangers > Friday December 26th This game needs to be looked at in context.... QPR, disgusting on the road, losing all 8 games played so far. Amazingly, they have not scored a first half goal in 8 away 1st halves. They are a truly terrible away team. They will survive relegation based on home form. The game directly after this visit to Arsenal is a massive home game against Crystal Palace (on Sunday). Does Rednapp 'throw' the Arsenal game, rest players, and look forward to the Palace game ? In addition, Arsenal have a really tough away game at West Ham on Sunday. How does Wenger line it up ? I think QPR field a weak-ish lineup and Arsenal try and do the business early in the game. Thus I like the HT/FT Arsenal at odds of about 1.72 for a standard 2 units.

Re: Arsenal v Queens Park Rangers > Friday December 26th 4pts Over 3.5 goals 23/20 BetVictor QPR have already been beaten 4-0 at Man Utd and Tottenham this season and I’ve seen nothing to suggest they can’t take a bit of a beating here. I would play Arsenal on all the handicaps but their own defensive record doesn’t exactly inspire confidence so we should be in for plenty of goals here. QPR do at least carry a goal threat with Charlie Austin on the field so that can ensure the goals flow here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-qpr-betting-evening-kick-off-can-be-something-of-a-goal-frenzy

Re: Arsenal v Queens Park Rangers > Friday December 26th If Arsenal wants to finish top 4 this year, tomorrow is opportunity for a strong statement backing that intent. A strong finish to the New Year will leave Arsenal with a much more positive feeling as they start the second half of the season, with their early struggles a distant memory.

Re: Arsenal v Queens Park Rangers > Friday December 26th

This game needs to be looked at in context.... QPR, disgusting on the road, losing all 8 games played so far. Amazingly, they have not scored a first half goal in 8 away 1st halves. They are a truly terrible away team. They will survive relegation based on home form. The game directly after this visit to Arsenal is a massive home game against Crystal Palace (on Sunday). Does Rednapp 'throw' the Arsenal game, rest players, and look forward to the Palace game ? In addition, Arsenal have a really tough away game at West Ham on Sunday. How does Wenger line it up ? I think QPR field a weak-ish lineup and Arsenal try and do the business early in the game. Thus I like the HT/FT Arsenal at odds of about 1.72 for a standard 2 units.
happy with a standard win here 3.4 units:cigar